Yana V. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti: 501-1.000 dipendenti
Sprout uses the latest technology both on its website and in the service. Thanks to this, working with Sprout becomes a pleasure, and finding all the important features is very easy.
The Sprout service appeared later than most of the social networking services on this list. Nevertheless, Sprout Social is firmly ranked among the best. For example, it’s great that you can create a schedule for sending messages (a great feature for everyone who works a lot with social networks). You can track and measure trend metrics in real time. This will help you find new topics of interest to your readers.
Sprout has a knowledge base with a selection of frequently asked questions and video tutorials with which you can unleash the full potential of this service.
There is also an online chat, which can be found in the settings (gear icon) if you are authorized.
Finally, technical support can be contacted by email. In addition, you can call - the American number is listed at the bottom of the site.
-You can call
Also, one more bonus, within 30 days you can work with any tariff for free - you don’t even have to indicate your payment card details when registering! This is ideal for anyone who is serious about their security or just afraid that they will forget to cancel their subscription after 30 days.
If you are planning to start the working week with bulk message downloads, Sprout will greatly disappoint you: you can add only one message at a time.
If you intend to use the service as a tool for managing accounts on social networks, then the prices will seem quite high to you. However, companies and more advanced users will be able to access a number of rare functions - for example, the ability to track specific keywords, locations and profiles, as well as the CRM function, which will allow you to better know customers.
Kelsey M. Specializzazione: Amministrazione pubblica Numero di dipendenti: 51-200 dipendenti
Sprout Social saves so much time in regard to planning, organizing and reviewing everything-social-media. There is no other platform that offers this level of detail with social media accounts - whether it's organizing content or diving into who your fans/followers/subscribers are.
Sprout Social is my favorite social media software because it goes in depth with analytics, you can customize your social posts, you can easily organize your campaigns, and it allows you to really dig into your audiences.
Like I mentioned, there is a lot of custom options within Sprout Social, therefore, it can be a little overwhelming to learn the software. There are many moving parts with the analytics dashboard, so having previous analytics experience is important.
Kirsten R. Specializzazione: Salute, benessere e fitness Numero di dipendenti: 2-10 dipendenti
My overall experience with Sprout has been a good one and very productive for my business needs.
I love Sprout because it allows me to manage my companies social media accounts across different platforms and it allows me to create posts for months in advance and put them on an automatic post timer.
There really aren't any cons, the software is great it's easy to use and new, it is priced a bit higher than its competitors.
Angela F. Specializzazione: Prodotti chimici Numero di dipendenti: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
a normal basis than to subject myself for everyone else to criticize/comment on a daily basis. That would be setting myself up for failure. I know who I am and what I need to do in life than to have someone "cheer" me on. I don't need "approval" to know that I am on the right track.
6. If I feel the need to contact EAP to "help" me, I will. I don't need it in my face every time I am on your website.
7. Lastly, I feel like I have to keep my phone on my person 24/7 in order to get the "movement" points. It is attached to me enough, it doesn't need to go with me EVERYWHERE. I have gone through enough Fitbits over the last several years that I am never wearing one again. They are a waste of money. I will continue to guesstimate my activities and forge ahead without a device or my phone.
...still waiting to see what I like most...
1. First, the app will not work when I try to open it on my phone. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm, maybe not! Soon, I will uninstall it from my phone as it is taking up precious space.
2. Somehow I got logged out of the website and now it wants me to answer questions all over again! If that information needs updated, I'll do it - when I feel the need! Not every time I get logged out. Now, I cannot log into my account until I go through your little preview of Health Survey Results.
3. I cannot update activities easily. If I need to update something, I have to delete them then go back and add them again. I can see them on two different screens but they both do different things and neither one is efficient.
4. I cannot narrow anything down by date. I have to look at everything by "downloading" the entire month to see what I did or didn't enter yet.
5. I feel the only reason people post their pictures of healthy eating and active lifestyle is for personal attention. One should not have to post that sort of thing in order to get "approval" from their peers. If they do, then they need professional help. If someone wants to document their lives for all to see that is one thing, but not force others to look at it or post it. Why would I want to tell the entire Sprout community what I am doing/eating/feeling at every moment of my day? They don't need to know. They need to focus on themselves and better themselves. I have enough drama in my life on
Jeff B. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti: 2-10 dipendenti
My experience has been nothing but the best! Can't say enough!!!
Sprout is great for sharing social information across all of your platforms. They have a great starter plan, as well as plans for bigger agencies. Highly recommend.
I have nothing bad to say. The product works just like it was intended. I have never had an issue. Support team is always there for questions.