Velpic is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) that offers features for workplace training, onboarding and knowledge sharing. It is suitable for various industries including human resources, learning and development, compliance, nonprofit, government and IT. Key features include video editing, employee portal, web-app login, 360 degree video VR lessons and automation.
Velpic allows users to create video lessons via a built-in editor with text, audio, video, images and transitions. Organizations can manage and upload existing user lists or add users automatically through single sign-on (SSO) integration. Users can access lessons through mobile apps to watch and learn from training sessions.
Velpic is available through a subscription which can be billed annually or monthly with no lock-in contracts. It also offers integration with Zapier, G Suite, Office 365 AzureAD and ADP.
Rhys W. Numero di dipendenti: 501-1.000 dipendenti
Velpic is a fantastic online platform that provides simple creation of video-based lessons for our staff. We have automated manual processes throughout the business by building an online library of inductions, lessons and tutorials for staff to access from their computers or phones.
No longer do require multiple pieces of software to bring our content together, all we do now is upload content into their platform using a browser and then build our inductions and training lessons.
- Easy to use
- Clean layout; all features are clearly visible. Other systems make you feel like you're in a maze
- Fast production and viewing; the platform renders the lessons together within minutes, which can then be instantly sent to staff for quick viewing on their preferred device
- Affordable; we only pay for the lessons we complete.
- No errors or bugs; i'm yet to see any crashes or issues with using the platform
- Local support; any assistance I've needed with building the content or using the platform has been a phone call or email away with prompt responses
- They actually listen to you! Any ideas you may have for the platform that may enhance your experience are heard by the company and they will look to implement it!
- Not really a con, but I'd love to see some basic editing tools of uploaded videos.
- Other than that, no complaints yet!
Thanks for your review, Rhys! We're glad you're enjoying using Velpic. We're working on improvements to the video editing tools as well so look out for that soon.
Brian G. Specializzazione: Industria edilizia Numero di dipendenti: 201-500 dipendenti
Very good experience. Took a while to get the initial product set up and ready to go - we chose to do this in house as we will have a number of future training programs to develop. Once it was tested and published it has been very successful.
Ease of use, fairly simple to set up, mostly intuitive in it's design. Haven't used all the reporting functions yet, but those we do use are very detailed and give us the information we require. As we only have one lesson in play at the moment we haven't had any experience in managing multiple lesson submissions.
We would like some fine tuning around the auto emails generated to confirm lessons have been completed. Would like the subject line to be populated with name, business and lesson type. Once we have a number of different lessons being completed by multiple employees within the six business in the group, it will be very tiresome having to open each email as it comes in to check who did what, when.
Other than that, nothing else at this time.
Nothing at this time. We have kept our current lesson quite simple. Possibly when we bring more into play we may find areas that we would need to address.
Thanks for your review, Brian! We're glad you're enjoying using Velpic so far. As for your comment about some improvements to emails, we're currently building advanced email features so keep your eyes out for that soon!