SAP Business All-in-One is an integrated enterprise resource planning solution for midsize and large companies, serving clients across the North America. The solution offers construction accounting, customer management, and service management modules on a stand-alone basis. The tool can be implemented either on-premise or hosted in the cloud. The integrated suite offers features such as estimating, bid management, project scheduling, and construction project management.
The SAP solutions for construction and engineering span the entire project lifecycle from planning and designing to project management and operations. The solution helps in interacting with key stakeholders and tracking shipment and quality of materials.
SAP Business All-in-One is used by general contractors, heavy/highway contractors, and specialty trade commercial contractors in the construction industry. The solution is capable of integrating with other applications like excel, office, and Lotus notes. The solution is Mac and iPad compatible.
Smit S. Specializzazione: Contabilità Numero di dipendenti: 13-50 dipendenti
Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.
Mohamed B. Specializzazione: Software informatici Numero di dipendenti: 51-200 dipendenti
1- Data processing speed is better than any other ERP with it's in memory Technology incorporated in the system
2- Very secure from user security setup to data encryption and patching.
3- easy to use interface for users
4- it comes with best practice for any business, so you only need to follow their defined process for your business
5- it has all the modules any business will need "Financials, auto payment, Purchasing, Material Management and Monitor, Treasury Management, online bidding and More.
6- Easily integrate with other systems if you have other operational Systems
7- it has Powerful HCM that manage Employee life cycle " Recruitment with auto screening and staging - onboarding - Transaction Payroll - Training and developing - Performance Management and succession planing
8- Reporting and Analysis tools to help evaluate company performance.
9- Budgeting and planning through out the System
1- cost of acquiring the software or the needed hardware.
2- implementation time and cost are very high compared to other ERP systems
3- Maintenance contract cost is also high.
4- the need for a dedicated experienced team to Administrate the system
5- the need for the company to define all its processes before purchasing such huge system as you may spend more than what's actually needed for your operations to run
Phillip E. Specializzazione: Software informatici Numero di dipendenti: 2-10 dipendenti
The training is very useful as it gives more edge over other ERP. If you can work with any SAP products, other ERP Software will not difficult to understand and navigate.
1. It allows for future expansion of different organisation's operations as more features can be deployed to improve operational efficiency.
2. It guides users to make use of best general accounting accepted principles while performing their functions.
3. It reduce time in executing jobs and increases efficiency in project execution.
4. it is very user-friendly if well understood with in-depth training.
5. It synchronise seamlessly with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
1. It make use of specialised alphanumeric figures there making it very difficult to set-up by users of other ERP softwares.
2. It is not cost efficient for companies of unstable financial status.
3. Its installation is difficult for non-IT expert as it obeys the OSI layers: Application, Database and Network.
4. The distribution per use is not really flexible compared to other ERP Software.
Ben M. Specializzazione: Agricoltura Numero di dipendenti: 10.001+ dipendenti
I use SAP daily. Currently, it allows me to lookup customer balances and extend credit limits. I have also used to it post financial entries and reconcile account balances. It's very versatile and allows me to do a range of activities to get my job done quickly and efficiently.
I really enjoy using SAP. I use it daily first in my accounting role and now in credit. It is very practical and easy to use once you know how to use it. It has extreme versatility and functionality. I would never want to use another finance software after using SAP!
I think it could be a bit more aesthetically pleasing; that being said its all about functionality.
Dipesh P. Specializzazione: Servizi bancari Numero di dipendenti: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
SAP Business All-in-One has all features which an organization needs, including HRMS, ERP, FI-CO, etc. I will say this tool is comprehensive. You can enter as much information as you want on transactions. It fits for all types of businesses.
Most of the people think that SAP is too complicated to inplement considering its SAP GUI. It has numerous fields on the screen. However, this all is customizable. Moreover, this tool is All in one, hence you do not have flexibility to choose a single module in the suit. Sometimes you end up not using few modules throughout your organizational process.