Workday is a cloud-based enterprise resource management (ERP) suite suitable for global businesses of all sizes in a variety of industry verticals. Workday delivers user and administrative tools across financials, HR, planning, talent, payroll, analytics, student and more from a single system.
Workday’s financial management solutions include accounting and finance, revenue management, reporting and analytics, consolidate and close, , revenue management, accounting center, financial planning, expenses, procurement, project accounting, . Audit tools, inventory management and grants management are also included. The Prism Analytics module allows users to upload data from other software solutions to create consolidated reports.
The human capital management applications offer human resource management, workforce planning, recruiting, talent management, compensation and benefits, payroll, time and attendance, learning and more. Workday also offers a module for educational institutions that includes recruiting and admissions, curriculum management, records, advising and financial aid tracking.
Pricing is per month. Support is offered via email and through an online help desk.
Lexie K. Specializzazione: Graphic Design Numero di dipendenti: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
There couldn't be any easier to use software for the simple task of keeping track of honest work hours in the workplace. It's one more thing to help take stress off your mind and be able to focus on your actual work you came in for.
As an employee to clock in and out, you really are just looking for ease of access. That is what Workday provided for us. Simple access and capabilities on our phone or desktop and easy to check and approve time cards to keep track of work hours. Easy to see reminders when you forgot to clock in or out and easy to fix when the mistake is made.
In my time using it, nothing has ever gone wrong or confused me to the point where it wasn't an easy fix. For my job and the purpose we needed from Workday, there was never a con to using it.
Ryan D. Specializzazione: Software informatici Numero di dipendenti: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
1) Ability to audit change logs: who made what change when, who was it approved by, was it later edited or rescinded, etc.
2) The ability to mass rescind changes is a lifesaver; you can filter by data input date range, specific input files, individuals / business units, etc.
3) Quick learning curve to get familiar with the interface, new comp team members can get ramped up in no time.
1) While reporting within the tool does exist, I always found it lackluster compared to what we could build on top of it with Tableau or custom dashboard tools.
2) Doesn't do a great job of interacting with equity data, particularly vesting data. We always created custom tables in SQL and fed them into Workday for reporting purposes, didn't trust using it as the system of record for equity.
3) Difficult to make corrections to a comp change record without manually rescinding and updating subsequent comp changes (which can be VERY tedious).
Shaun P. Specializzazione: Raccolta di fondi Numero di dipendenti: 13-50 dipendenti
Workday I am so glad it is becoming a lot more common in the industry and I love the convenience that the product provides to the consumer. It expedites the process of applying to positions on a lot of major corporations' websites.
I love the fact that you can upload your file onto their platform and everything is already prefilled in for you with great accuracy. Yes, other sites do offer that same kind of service but I do notice when applying the file onto the form to prefill, most other sites aren't as good in entering data in the correct fields. The interface is easy to use as well and does not take a long time to load.
The only thing that I don't like about the product is the fact that depending on the carrier using the product, your account may or may not be saved. Which is no big deal, you just create another account for each consumer's page you are visiting and wish to register on.
Tom G. Specializzazione: Assicurazioni Numero di dipendenti: 10.001+ dipendenti
This is a good, all-in-one system for organizations that wish to use just the one system.
- A good dashboard that makes it easier for the user to navigate around
- Looks sleek and simple layout
- Has a decent recruiter dashboard if you're using this as an Applicant Tracking System
- A good one-stop shop for logging holidays, expenses, illness, development plans
- The system can feel 'clunky,' at times and there is a latency when you're trying to do free-hand search in the search toolbars
- The Recruiter platform doesn't allow you to build talent pipelines as easy as competitor systems
- Reporting for a user can be limited
Utente Verificato Specializzazione: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari Numero di dipendenti: 501-1.000 dipendenti
I've used the Recruiting module for three years now, I can't help but wonder if the development team has involved an experienced recruiter when developing the module. I honestly don't think that Workday is ready to roll out to the market. If you are the decision maker consider buying this application, you really should include your recruiters' opinions.
The look and layout of the worklets are the only things I can praise about.
The business processes are too disconnected to count. The security level is so high up that a small change requires the product admin. (or whoever has the security level) to configure it at the backend. Pre-screening questionnaires must be pre-defined and pre-populated in the system - you can’t adjust the questions according to the requirements of each job at the time of Job Requisition creation. Trying to find a Job Requisition associated with a Position requires the skills of Sherlock Holmes. Recruiter receives many useless notifications and hiring managers receive many emails to a point of hysteria. Workday refreshes itself so frequently that recruiter can never leave their My Recruiting Jobs report on the screen longer than half-an-hour. Moreover, as soon as you click on any link on the My Recruiting Jobs report, any sorting/filtering will be lost. Customizing the columns of the Candidate Grid does not mean you can export it to Excel the same way you’ve arranged the columns. You can’t write comments as you read the resumes in the Candidate Grid - you have to go to individual application and write in the Activity Stream. Hiring managers can’t select and move multiple candidates at the Candidate Grid - can only move 1. You can’t use simple AND/OR with the filter feature at the Candidate Grid – can only search 1 word. When you search a specific name (i.e., Patel) in the Search Box, it spit out a list of names with no particular order; importantly, no filtering tools.