Zoho offers a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution tailored to the needs of small and midsized businesses. Its interface includes CRM tools such as sales and marketing automation, customer support and a help desk, product configuration and reporting and customer analytics.
Zoho CRM offers multichannel support, allowing businesses to connect with their customers via email, live chat, phone and through social media. The gamification feature allows businesses to gamify their sales process and reward employees who achieve their targets. The mobile edition gives users access to sales activities and customer info on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Zoho CRM's Blueprint helps in automating sales processes by defining workflows and macros for regular activities. Zoho can integrate with several existing software solutions, including Google Docs, Microsoft Office and Sharepoint. It also offers add-on applications designed for specialized business, collaboration and productivity needs.
Zoho offers per user per month subscription pricing.
Luis H. Specializzazione: Consulenza manageriale Numero di dipendenti: 2-10 dipendenti
I am a sales consultant and was asked to recommend the best CRM for a group of 3 companies, with around 50 persons each. After an evaluation of 15 initial products, Zoho CRM resulted the most adequate for this companies. The product itself is very easy to use, friendly user and extremely easy to adapt. In terms of price/performance, in my opinion is one of the best against other brands when you have a limited budget.
It is basically design for pipeline management, activities tracking as well as customer´s, also, it has a great mobile client, that said by one of my customers employee, it is even easier to use it than work on the PC.
I have been able to use other CRM´s like Sales Force, SAP, Siebel as a user in big corporations, and those are great products, but I think that for small and medium size companies, this product is simpler, less expensive and easy to use.
- Easy to customize: The product is extremely easy to customize, at the point that unless you are going to do something very specialized, you might need external support, otherwise, the ramp up curve is easy and fast. There are different versions to subscribe, the higher the version, the more you can customize. They also let you try the product for a 30 day period and you are able to switch between different versions to compare them. The bottom line is that you will not need to spend extra money.
- Language: My customers needed the product in spanish, Zoho allows you to switch between one language and another seamlessly.
- Price: There are different versions, that are very affordable, one of the difference against the leaders is that the price up to 5 users might be the reasonable, but above 5 the prices goes really high. In the case of Zoho below 5 is free with its limitations, and then you have a reasonable step up depending on the versions.
- Mobile Client: Simply amazing, once you have the product running, literally, every task or query you can do in your desk, you can also do it in your smartphone. The interface is clean, nice, intuitive and easy to use.
- Tracking and follow up: One the strongest features I found is the tools to remind you of the follow up of tasks, meeting, calls, etc. You can get advise by email, phone, etc.
- Sales methodology and Pipeline review: If your company has a black & white sales methodology, it is very easy to set it up in the CRM, also the way to view the pipeline is very intuitive and visual. It makes very easy to do pipe review and lets you drill into any module with just a click.
- Views: You can have the report & the view you need, the product comes with a lost of sample reports but also lets you do your own (The higher the version, the more you can customize)
- Workflow for triggering events: This is a great feature where you visually can determine which tasks are needed to execute after one event happens. Amazing feature.
There are many "add ons" that can be very useful once you have your CRM, by example ZOHO Projects, . My only advise is that from the beginning you have a clear understanding of what your company will be needing as this modules are priced separate from the monthly fee. Depending on the modules, you might end spending more dollars per user on them than on the crm fee.
If you are a mid size company that needs to have a pipeline tracking, customer centralized data, strong follow up for the sales people and mobility at a good price, with a solution that can be easily customized without having to hire consultants for months, this is the CRM I recommend.
Thamara P. Specializzazione: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione Numero di dipendenti: 13-50 dipendenti
Zoho has allowed us to optimize our pre-sales and sales efforts. Taking into account, the versatility of the tool to close opportunities. Additionally, we have incorporated the service delivery process using the project module for this procedure.
I estimate to be using the rest of the modules of the tool, starting with emailing marketing
Zoho CRM is the best CRM on the market for the needs of customizing a tool.
From Zoho CRM you can integrate all the elements for interaction with customers or future customers.
Zoho is the only tool from my experience that allows to create, through a simple algorithm and conditions, the workflow of an area. Start with a client, potential clients and opportunities. From there the flow continues according to what the company has defined.
From this tool you can cover the initiatives oriented to prospects and clients: marketing, activation project, indicators, social network management, customer service, emailing marketing, inventory, human resources management, among other features.
It is one of the tools that allows to start its use from the interaction of webinar
It really allows to integrate the modules according to the company's need. Even.
Important that prestigious organizations use this tool to manage customer requirements
Points that could be improved from this excellent CRM tool, is to include tutorial guides, as well as include a base configuration of a CRM, that is, show an initial configuration of the use of the tool. Taking into account, simple modules to implement the tool in any organization: social networks management or emaling, capture the prospect, add opportunities, billing management, customer registration.
Allow to have a Zoho advisor to implement the tool. More for the questions that may arise. Taking into account, being able to add your workflow is one of the best features of this tool, however, it would be of added value to have examples within the same tool. Allow user to do exercises of this workflow, and with this it would be easier to implement customization