AdvancedMD is a unified suite of software solutions designed for mental health, physical therapy and medical healthcare organizations and independent physician practices. Features include practice management, electronic health records, medical billing, patient engagement tools, telemedicine functionality, patient charts, reputation management, financial analytics and business intelligence reporting that all work together to automate medical practice workflows.
Integrated workflows automates the patient journey and improves the patient experience, starting with self-scheduling onsite or telemedicine appointments. Reminders can be sent to via text or email to notify of patient appointments . Using automated functionality, insurance eligibility verification for next-day patients runs automatically and alerts staff of potential issues. Intake and consent forms are sent through a patient portal and automatically collected into the patient chart.
With a physician dashboard, charting and prescriptions can be done from a centralized location. Charge capture occurs during the charting process without billing staff needing to copy or paste.
AdvancedMD's cloud platform provides remote access and the highest levels of data security available. AdvancedMD is browser agnostic for Mac and Windows operating systems and is available for any mobile device via an iOS and Android app.
Yaima O. Specializzazione: Contabilità Numero di dipendenti: 13-50 dipendenti
Excellent experience with Advanced MD. They take suggestions and ideas and implement some of them.
AdvancedMD is a system that you can trust to do your billing. We can bill, track claims, verify insurance coverage and post payments easily.
I feel that medications on the EHR side needs to improve and more billing reports.
Manik C. Specializzazione: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari Numero di dipendenti: 201-500 dipendenti
I am using this system for 18 years now. All our clients using AdvancedMD and they simply love it. One word to make the client happy - Choose "AdvancedMD" .
One stop solution helped us tremendously to improve our work flow. Reporting is phenomenal - You can do whatever you wanted to to build your customized reports. Easy to learn and easy to implement.
Add on modules shouldn't cost separate. You should have one module which should have A-Z features.
Harlan H. Specializzazione: Salute mentale Numero di dipendenti: 51-200 dipendenti
If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.
- Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments
- We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system
- The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work.
- Templates can be customized
- The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session.
- There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart
- The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key.
- Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage.
- Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team.
- Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.
Abid B. Specializzazione: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari Numero di dipendenti: Lavoratore autonomo
Get payment from carriers.
Easy to use. The customer support is very helpful.
Sometimes, the billing capture is missed.
Kevin M. Specializzazione: Consulenza manageriale Numero di dipendenti: 13-50 dipendenti
We have used Adv Md for over 9 years and have been happy with the system and the support they have given us in those years.
Love that we have a person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that we can call or email with questions and not just be a number on hold if we need support.
The integration of the system with there EHR and other programs we use.
Wish they had 1 price for the whole system.