Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Vagaro

Vagaro is a cloud-based salon, spa and fitness business management solution that allows professionals to book appointments and manage various facility roles. It offers an integrated solution to manage bookkeeping, payroll, client...

Scopri di più

Jennifer C.
  • Settore: Moda e articoli di abbigliamento

Data della recensione: 31/7/2020

vagaro

Everything has always been great since i have been using this app.
I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

Vantaggi

I love how easy this app is..
My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them!
Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

I love everything
I haven't had any issues at all..

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Data risposta: 13/8/2020
Benjamin M.

Data della recensione: 10/9/2020

Exactly what I was looking for

Before Vagaro, we had one system for point of sale, one system for booking and a third for customer information management. We wanted a system that would do all of that and move our business to the next level. Vagaro was the answer to that, bar none.
To have everything in one software package eliminates errors we were making when entering in things in multiple places previously. The reporting is top notch and the ability to access everything remotely from our phones and see appointments and transactions in real-time is a great benefit.

Vantaggi

We were looking for one single system that could do everything for our business. Point of sale, booking, inventory, online booking, excellent reporting, custom forms, email/text marketing, etc. Vagaro has it all. It's one complete package that we can access remotely and via our phones at any time.

Inconvenienti

While this software was made mostly for Salons with numerous Stylists (Service Providers), it took a big of tweaking and being creative when setting it up for us. With us being a Sauna Studio, clients don't book people, they book actual rooms. There was a little bit of a learning curve on how to set that up properly but it works brilliantly now. I wish there was a little more customization on some deep settings, but all in all, I can't complain at all.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Benjamin, thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Data risposta: 1/10/2020
Leasa C.

Data della recensione: 6/10/2020

Easy and most of all fun!

Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Vantaggi

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online
The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Inconvenienti

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia.
Probably needs text message marketing options as well.
It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Data risposta: 2/11/2020
Mary C.

Data della recensione: 16/10/2020

Features & functionality

Vantaggi

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

Inconvenienti

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Data risposta: 2/11/2020
Autumn M.

Data della recensione: 9/11/2020

Great App for your business.

My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Vantaggi

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Inconvenienti

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Data risposta: 11/11/2020
Amanda B.

Data della recensione: 9/12/2020

We love Vagaro

It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Vantaggi

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Inconvenienti

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Data risposta: 12/12/2020
Sara S.
  • Settore: Servizi ai consumatori

Data della recensione: 9/12/2020

Great Booking System

It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Vantaggi

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Inconvenienti

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services.
Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Data risposta: 12/12/2020
Kendall J.

Data della recensione: 10/12/2020

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Vantaggi

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Inconvenienti

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Data risposta: 16/12/2020
Amy S.

Data della recensione: 27/12/2020

Best value for features, support level & price

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Vantaggi

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Inconvenienti

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Data risposta: 31/12/2020
Joanne L.
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 14/1/2021

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Vantaggi

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Inconvenienti

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Data risposta: 27/1/2021
Elizabeth M.
N/D

Data della recensione: 17/1/2021

Easy to setup and use

Vantaggi

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Inconvenienti

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Data risposta: 27/1/2021
Yeefah T.
  • Settore: Cosmetica

Data della recensione: 22/1/2021

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Vantaggi

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Inconvenienti

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Data risposta: 28/1/2021
Liana C.

Data della recensione: 25/2/2021

Great Software with many features

Vantaggi

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Inconvenienti

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number.
Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Data risposta: 3/3/2021
Melinda W.

Data della recensione: 4/3/2021

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Vantaggi

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Inconvenienti

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Data risposta: 9/3/2021
Tatiyana B.

Data della recensione: 10/3/2021

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Vantaggi

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Inconvenienti

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Data risposta: 17/3/2021
Erin D.

Data della recensione: 30/3/2021

Vagaro

I am just starting to use it and am very excited about the possibilities that it holds.

Vantaggi

I love all of the different features that vagaro has. It really has the potential to be an all in one software. We transferred from a different booking service and I am very excited about all of the possibilities. They have an awesome customer service that replies very quickly and is knowledgeable and has been able to help solve my problems everytime.

Inconvenienti

There are only a couple of things that don't work very well for our system. I wish that you could assign a specific resource to a bundle service. I also wish that in the calendar for a bundle service you could see what the bundle service was and not the two service names that make up the bundle.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Erin, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Data risposta: 8/4/2021
Jessica E.

Data della recensione: 24/5/2021

amazing

great

Vantaggi

The best software to use and get a lot of value while keeping the cost low! I run a spa and it keeps notes on file for my clients, allows text and email reminders, emails, etc.

Inconvenienti

you cant add progress pictures in the customer file

Melissa N.
  • Settore: Cosmetica

Data della recensione: 9/7/2021

Great and easy to use!

Vantaggi

Vagaro has everything you need to run your business efficiently! So much time saved with automatic confirmations and scheduling.

Inconvenienti

I have had a few issues with the card reader over the past 2 years. Customer support has helped me figure it out and they were glad to help!

Eliza H.

Data della recensione: 22/6/2021

I love this software

Seriously pleased. Please don't change. :D

Vantaggi

I was on MindBody for years. Those guys are crooks. When I pivoted due to the pandemic I took the time to find the right software. This is it. It is well built, well priced and the customer support is solid. I actually like the functionality better than the much more expensive MindBody. It is more lightweight yet I haven't run into anything I want to do that I can't do. I never thought I'd "love" a booking software, but I do.

Inconvenienti

Well, I have a couple few things I can't do...but I'm thinking user error and that I will figure them out.

Frank T.
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Prova gratuita
N/D

Data della recensione: 17/6/2021

Scheduling Software for Massage

So far my experience has been excellent and the representatives have been very helpful. The program is fairly easy to understand and self explanatory, for the most part

Vantaggi

I really like the confirmation and reminder texts and emails, I feel that is crucial to keeping a schedule full and making sure client's are on point and paying attention to their appointments. I also the Cancelation list, I'm a busy therapist and don't have time to worry about getting client's in on a last minute makeup appointment and writing down client's names that need to get appointments. Vagaro takes care of that, by suppling that cancelation list and letting the client's know when an appointment is available and they can schedule.

Inconvenienti

Just the set up an import from my old scheduling software to Vagaro. I'm on the trial period, so I can't really say what's not good, yet.

Courtney C.

Data della recensione: 28/4/2021

Vagaro for the W

It has been extremely user friendly and if there were ever an issue I was able to chat with someone right away and the issue was resolved. And if it were a bigger issue they made it so we would be kept in the loop as to when the issue would be fixed.

Vantaggi

Clients love how easy it is to book appointments online. Love how you can customize confirmation notifications for clients. Mobile version is pretty user friendly.

Inconvenienti

Only thing I wish they had was the option for specific services to be rang up under the salon itself only, not stylists, same for products. You cannot see any notes that clients have for their appointments on the mobile app, when you click on notes nothing shows up unless you're on the main system. Should be able to show more than 7 stylists calendars at a time. We're a growing salon and would like to have that option. Also it would be beneficial to be able to change the opening drawer balance if a mistake was made.

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Courtney, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Data risposta: 3/5/2021
Michele M.
  • Settore: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia

Data della recensione: 3/5/2021

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Vantaggi

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Inconvenienti

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

Risposta di Vagaro

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Data risposta: 4/5/2021
Kyle W.

Data della recensione: 12/1/2018

TERRIBLE customer service and point of sale!

Vantaggi

Online booking was a nice perk, although if a client didn't know how to book the first time(new online website) they would add themselves again so deleting a profile found to be quite an ordeal.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. I've been a user for the past 2 months and can't wait to find a new software company. It started great, so much easier that square appointments, online booking, the works! Wow... no. The booking service works okay, when it wants to open. I have better luck on my phone but being that I have an iPhone X I don't have a headphone jack so to swipe a card I use my iPad. It never works the first, or usually the second time so I have to pull out he reader and plug it back in. Any issues or questions I have leads to me having to wait on hold for customer service for 20+ minutes or waiting for an email response. There are a ton of hidden fees every month that we're never discussed(of course in the fine print but never but an agent) for card processing and I am beyond disgusted at how they are handeling a gift card order I purchased for my new, small business. I paid for perfect gift cards that were designed incorrectly because of me, but because I was told the wrong information by their team during the beginning stages of the ordering process. They are beyond condescending and unwilling to work with me in this issue and even went to the length the add up what both orders plus shipping would cost me if I decide to fix my issue

Inconvenienti

I was willing to get past the slower, unreliable point of sale and I can't start to explain how much time and effort went into setting this up and transitioning from another booker is so I'm so discusted to have to do it again due to in my opinion an easy fix by the company. I still can't believe how this matter was handled and how I was spoken to over a small order of gift cards.

Risposta di Vagaro

You didn't report issues accessing any of the account functions. If you had we would have advised on how to correct any connectivity issues. The mobile CC reader which operates with the Vagaro Pro app does use a headphone jack which works with the iPhone X adapter; we have no issues w/ compatibility/connection reliability. The report of a 20-minute hold time is inaccurate. Even including high call volumes, our average time to answer is 2 mins. We are also hiring more staff as we would rather it be even less time. Rates & fees were disclosed on the merchant services signup page & you had a screen to review the application before signing, disclosing everything. You called 1x regarding merchant services and had all of your questions answered accurately. The call record was reviewed.
Gift card order: design, proofing, and approval process completed. You never told the graphics team you wanted a foil inlay on gift cards and you approved the proof. Mgmt professionally told you all of this.

Data risposta: 22/1/2018
Jennifer E.
  • Settore: Servizi e attività ricreative

Data della recensione: 28/6/2021

Fantastic for this one-woman show

Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Vantaggi

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Inconvenienti

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Greta S.
  • Settore: Studi medici
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 30/5/2021

VAGARO FOR MEDICAL AESTHETICS PRACTICE

I love that Technical Support Staff are knowledgeable, patient and available when I need them.

Vantaggi

I LOVE the ease of scheduling clients from my hand held devices. Love the Colors, design; very user friendly.

Inconvenienti

Honestly need to play around more with the Features, which I hear a many (from a friend whom I referred for her Yoga Business. She switched from Mind Body and LOVES Vagaro).

Wish Vagaro would invest in NICE Modern looking POS devices like Square and Clover.

2.552 recensioni