Recensioni su LifeCubby

Jasmine M. Specializzazione: Software informatici Numero di dipendenti:  1.001-5.000 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  1.001-5.000 dipendenti

9/5/2018

9/5/2018

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

User friendly, efficient and immediate communication

Vantaggi

10/10 software! This platform was great to have as a dance instructor! This minimizes the need for paperwork and gets rid of it completely. I feel like LifeCubby is a great way to have communication with parents without having them in the room with us. I absolutely love the tuition tracking. This platform is every companies dream if they deal with little ones!

Inconvenienti

I wish LifeCubby had more reports, and some of the ones that they have really need improvement. I also wished they had for parents when a incident happen is to do finger signing to sign off on the report. The cons for this company are worth it because I believe LifeCubby is worth every cent.

Risposta: LifeCubby 14/5/2018

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Jasmine! Please call the office or email me with your thoughts on the reports! We value your feedback.
614-423-7815

Kathy Y. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

LifeCubby

Assistenza

LifeCubby is a great basic software, but there is a LOT of room for improvement so that schools like mine don't have to use multiple systems and softwares.

Vantaggi

I like that the parents get an app to access their child's daily reports. Saves on paper!

Inconvenienti

I don't like that they haven't been able to update the software easily to adapt to the pandemic rules. Since it is common place now to have to ask the covid questions, it should of been added immediately so that we could enter it on the children's daily reports. The fact that they cannot add a space for us to include questions becomes EXTREMELY time consuming on our side. I don't like that we can't customize our attendance reports so that we can easily print them for our state reimbursements monthly. We have to add a bunch of data after we print the basic report.

Kristy W. Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

7/12/2016

7/12/2016

Teacher and Parent interface - Life Cubby Review

Assistenza

I use Life Cubby as a teacher in a toddler classroom, and as a parent of a preschooler. As a teacher, it is cumbersome and frustrating, but as a parent gives me a clear snapshot of my child's day. The frustrating parts as a teacher include the following: when we "take our children to an activity" and track that, it doesn't allow us to track the diaper that happened on our way out the door, or the child who dropped off on the playground . . . when we make a classroom observation and want to add it everyone for evidence and assessment, you literally have to go into each child and repeat the process for that one observation each time . . . when you are lesson planning, you can not easily copy and paste an entire day to the next (we use the same curriculum on Monday as we do on Tuesday with different kids) . . . there is a lack of communication with regard to upgrades and when Life Cubby will be down for service. I have done two years worth of Vines this and last year, and have had to completely re-do them mid -year because of Vine revisions which change the entire criteria and do not populate into the new. This has been a complete waste of time and has been very frustrating . . . there is no button to delete a posting if you make an error, such as posting snack at 9:40 instead of 10:40. Once you do that, your entire tracking for the day is off . . . A few times, I have accidentally marked a student in an observation that wasn't included, and there is no way to untag that person - I have had to add a comment apologizing, which then feeds to everyone tagged in that observation . . . because Life Cubby is used in a busy classroom it makes sense that there should be more built-in safeguards or ways to detract postings if errors are made . . . In three hours, we track 72 entries (attendance and dismissal for 9, diapers for 9, snack for 9, and four activities for 9, so it tends to be slow and freezes, or "processes" often which is completely frustrating when you are trying to get it all in before dismissing the child. As a parent, it is a great product if the teacher is willing to put in the work and deal with all the cumbersome things...I get a clear picture of my child's day, observations from his class with pictures, newsletters, and notes all in one handy place. As a parent, I am grateful for Life Cubby, so as a teacher, I muddle through because I know it makes the parents feel connected. Thank you!

Risposta: LifeCubby 8/12/2016

Thank you Kristy for your review and your feedback. I will pass on the information to our team. Upgrades to the app are coming in early 2017 that will allow more editing on the app.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at the office at 614-423-7815.

Denise P. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Life Cubby has made my life much easier!

Assistenza

We love Life Cubby! The technical support is amazing. Every time I have called with a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has answered my phone call right away and she always knows how to help me. I've received nothing but positive feedback from families also. I'm very thankful I decided to switch to Life Cubby!

Vantaggi

The onboarding process was so easy since Life Cubby set up all the information and accounts for us. Adding new students is a breeze. The reports are very helpful and I love how easy it is for my teachers to communicate with families through pictures, videos, and messages. My favorite part about the system though is how it ties together lesson planning, observations and assessments. This has saved a lot of time for my teachers.

Inconvenienti

The system took a little bit to get used to. However, I think it was due to the fact that I was used to another software and Life Cubby being so different...in a good way!

Jill W. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

Lice Cubby in Real Life

Assistenza

Families can print their own paperwork for taxes which saves us so much time. If they do need help printing it, it is much easier now than with other software we have used. There are a lot of features that we don't use yet but are looking forward to using in the future.

Vantaggi

I love that parents have access to their accounts/balance at any time. It is also nice that administration can check accounts when our finance specialists isn't here so we can help families in the moment instead of having to wait until she is in. The video training is really helpful and makes it user friendly. Anytime we have called for assistance, the reps have been extremely friendly and helpful.

Inconvenienti

It would be really helpful if families could make payments using the app on their phone.

Jeni H. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

17/11/2020

17/11/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Great company to work with.

Assistenza

We have had LifeCubby since 2018 and the staff have always been there to walk beside us if we have any difficulty and help us work through gathering the data we are trying to gather or whatever the need may be.

Vantaggi

What I like the most about LifeCubby is that the staff are always willing to work with you and help you. In a day where almost all customer service is computerized it is great to pick up the phone and talk to someone who will help you in a very timely manner.

Inconvenienti

Sometimes there is a lot of clicks to get to your destination; however, every time we call and mention this they are very quick to fix it if it is possible.

Risposta: LifeCubby 19/11/2020

Thank you Jeni for your review of LifeCubby!!

Anna S. Specializzazione: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

Preschool teacher use

Assistenza

I enjoy having an app to use for parent communication even if there are some inconvenient things that would be nice to have changed

Vantaggi

Ease of using it to log children in and out. Being able to message and upload photos.

Inconvenienti

Its inconvenient that you are unable to do most things on the app unless the child is currently signed in, even when the child is taken to an activity some features cannot be used. The classroom note should be able to go to all enrolled students and not just the ones signed in. I also think when uploading photos you should be able to add more than one photo at a time, currently you have to click one photo then go back and click another

Brett C. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti

7/1/2021

7/1/2021

Waiting for Version 3 still

Vantaggi

Integrated communication tools for families and teachers. Reports for attendance.

Inconvenienti

Clunky input of payments. Reports could be more robust. Usability promised in version 3 was a selling point, but has been delayed.

Risposta: LifeCubby 19/1/2021

Thank you Brett for your review of LifeCubby.

Caitlin C. Specializzazione: Raccolta di fondi Numero di dipendenti:  10.000+ dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  10.000+ dipendenti

11/1/2021

11/1/2021

We love LifeCubby!

Assistenza

My son's daycare uses LifeCubby to manage parent communications and updates. We love how easy it is to use the app and access important information for his daily routines and upcoming lesson plans. We are also big fans of the photos feature; it is incredible to be able to see what he is doing with his teacher and classmates during the day, and a great help in asking him questions about his day and what he did.

Vantaggi

Our favorite part is the lesson planning and photos feature. As parents, it's a great way for us to stay in tune with what our son is working on with his teacher and class at daycare without having to schedule a conversation with the school/teacher.

Inconvenienti

A tuition payment feature might be a cool addition, but not necessary.

Stephanie P. Specializzazione: Prodotti alimentari e bevande Numero di dipendenti:  10.000+ dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  10.000+ dipendenti

Great Concept, Needs optimization

Funzionalità

I, personally, am not solving business problems with this app. But I imagine that my childrens' school is solving communication issues with parents and teachers, allowing them to speak in real time throughout the day. It also allows the school to document, in writing, that they have provided certain information to parents. I LOVE the concept of this app and hope some optimization is planned to increase the user-friendliness.

Vantaggi

The intended use of this software is a great concept- to facilitate communication between teachers and parents; and exchange documentation and photographs on a secure platform. The best thing about this app is the "Daily Sheet", which is available to seen in real time for each child. The Daily Sheet provides information about the child's day, such as food eaten, diaper changes, mood, nap times, etc.. It's a HUGE help to know how your child's day went and how that may affect their time at home.

Inconvenienti

The app is clunky and not user friendly. It can be difficult to navigate and the messaging feature, for example, does not work consistently nor intuitively. When I click on the message icon, I expect to see a thread of prior messages between myself and the teacher/classroom, but random messages often disappear. Also, there is a notification icon if something new is added to the child's page, but it doesn't disappear even after you've checked the new item. It gives the impression that you should still be looking for a 'new item' which could be a message, photo, incident report, menu, or some other type of documentation. There is also a character limit in the message section that is pretty short- a couple sentences maybe.

Risposta: LifeCubby 29/9/2020

Hello Stephanie,
Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to call the office 614-423-7815 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.

Annette B. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

9/2/2018

9/2/2018

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

We have been using LifeCubby in our center for about 6 years and it has proven to be an asset to us.

Vantaggi

The teachers don't have to use paper anymore for daily sheets, portfolios or attendance. Parents like that we're a techy center. I can use the Director's Dashboard from my computer in the office to see how many students and teachers are checked-in throughout my building which is really helpful since we have a large center. I also get an email notifying me if there's a message. The eBlast system is also really useful, it has all the exposure notices built-in for letting the parents know whenever there's a diagnosed case of something in the building. Now that LifeCubby has the Tuition Tracking, it's nice that I don't have to manage our roster in 2 different softwares. I was very happy to stop using Procare it's such an outdated system. We also use Frog Street curriculum, and the Lesson Plans are built-in for us so that's a huge time-saver on the teachers they don't have to type them in. They can make changes to the Lesson Plans, though, so that's also good since we customize the Lesson Plans. We also use the Vine Assessments, which are from LifeCubby, although some of the teachers actually prefer the booklets, so it's nice that they have the booklets also. Even with all that, the best part of LifeCubby is still the photos. That's what the parents really like, and it helps them see that their child is learning. I always talk about LifeCubby whenever a tour a new family at our center, and it seems to help with their enrollment decision. Plus, we keep a monitor in our lobby with Photoroll going all day long it shows the most recent pictures from the classrooms. The parents really like that.

Inconvenienti

The reports need work. I wish LifeCubby had more reports, and some of the ones that they have really need improvement. The reports don't all work the same, and it seems that some of the reports follow different style guides. They keep coming out with more reports, so I'm hoping that some of the ones that I use to get from Procare are out soon. Also there needs to be a way to generate balance-due automatic emails to just the families who are behind but they don't have that yet. Also, not all the functions of the Classroom App are available on the web, so that makes it hard when you need to edit something and you have to get out a tablet to do it. I wish parents could do a finger-signature on the tablet like to sign an Incident Report. The user interface on the web and the user interface on the apps are completely different. The icons are different, even the colors are different. It would be good if they updated the web to match the apps.

Risposta: LifeCubby 12/2/2018

Thank you Annette for your review of LifeCubby!

Denisy D.

1/8/2017

1/8/2017

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

I think that the features are not developed to maximum potential. The app is not developed well.

Vantaggi

I like the concept of LifeCubby of having the daily sheets and pictures of the activities. when it works properly it is a good tool to have. also, I love the email blast. It is a good tool that helps improve communication with parents.

Inconvenienti

I think that is still room for improvement such as developing a more efficient app that communicates with the computer version of it. On the app, after the last update, it is slower and it takes a long time to input information; for example, if we are log in diaper changes, we have to click in boxes every time information is logged in, instead of just clicking on a child.
As well as the ability to upload pictures is very limited. The whole concept is that we can share pictures of the child with their families and 4 or 6 does not make the cut as the classrooms have more than 4 - 6 children.
Also, when I tried to remove/withdraw a child from the LifeCubby it goes to the pending status instead of being removed. The archive feature does not really archives them and instead it sends them to a pending status.
Along with that when I am trying to withdraw a child, even after I managed to really archive a child, there is no feature to disconnect the parent from LifeCubby. Parents still connected with the center after many years.

Risposta: LifeCubby 1/8/2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Denisy.
Please call the office at 614-423-7815 and we would be happy to help you with the removal of the child in question.
As for any challenges you may have with the APP, please make sure that your APPS and operating software for your tablet are up to date.
If you continue to have challenges, please call the office.

Sarah W. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Our school and parents appreciate the communication LifeCubby brings

Assistenza

We have been using LifeCubby for a number of years now. While there are other similar options that are available to preschools, we plan on maintaining our subscription with LifeCubby. Parents, especially of our youngest children, comment on how much they enjoy being able to see a snapshot of their child's day. Some of our classrooms use the daily sheet function, some teachers use a function to remind parents they are low on supplies like diapers, and all classrooms use the observation function. When our school had lost power, I as the director, was able to send out an email to all families from my phone that our school phone lines were down. In the past, we used the assessment tools, but this year moved away from that option. The assessments offered were many, but did not align completely to the Illinois Early Learning Standards or the Illinois Early Learning and Development Guidelines. Our NAC (national) and ExceleRate (state) accreditation programs ask us to align with those standards, so we have switched what we do. A handful of our parents have had a hard time using the app, and it seems there are frequent updates and changes. I assume that is normal for technology that is so widespread. Any time we have had trouble, we have been contacted back with assistance the same day. Once in a while I have had trouble on the admin side of things, but small issues, like classrooms being out of order on my admin list, or not being able to remove a child from our withdrawn/unassigned list. One teacher issue is being confused about how to log children in their own room, but it is not all the time or could be teacher error (like checking in a child, but it checks them into the wrong room). Overall, our experience is positive!

Vantaggi

Wide variety of options for use, great communication tool, picture/observation tool is great

Inconvenienti

Details of use change frequently with updates, need to re-upload app after updates (in the past)

Risposta: LifeCubby 6/12/2016

Thank you Sarah for your review of LifeCubby!

Valentina W. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

This App has been a lifesaver during the pandemic!

Assistenza

Bumpy, but worth it. I was apprehensive, but desperate, for an app to communicate with parents and allow them to pay online. As a small school, the fees associated with most payment platforms where far more than we could absorb. LifeCubby has provided an affordable way to meet this need. I must also mention that every single time I had a question, even if it was multiple times a day, the customer service at LifeCubby has been quick, kind, personable, and knowledgeable.

Vantaggi

This app has allowed staff to work from home (namely our tuition assistant). It has also made all of the initial work of entering student information worth it as communication while we were closed has remained consistent and clear. As we learn more about the various features offered, we are excited to start implementing more at our school.

Inconvenienti

The first several months of use, we found this program to be very slow and not necessarily intuitive in use. It is also a very manual process up front, particularly as we are constantly adding and removing students at the start of new terms.

Alyssa S. Specializzazione: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

GK LifeCubby

Assistenza

Overall I have really enjoyed our experience with LifeCubby over the last few years. It has made my job so much easier and has been a great selling point when we are trying to enroll families. It really appeals to them to be able to get updates about their child's day when they can't be with them. Since the pandemic started we have relied heavily on LifeCubby as the main form of communication between the teachers and parents. Because of our Covid protocols parents aren't able to go back to the classrooms at this time so it has been very helpful to have LifeCubby to communicate with them on a daily basis.

Vantaggi

There are so many different features in LifeCubby that I find very useful. For our purposes LifeCubby is used as a communication tool to keep in contact with our families throughout the day when they can't be with their children. Because of that, the features that we find most useful are the different details about the child's day that we can enter such as, when they get clocked in and out for the day, the daily sheets, messages/E-Blasts, Observations and the reports.

Inconvenienti

Generally, I really enjoy this software. There are glitches from time to time but my concerns are always addressed right away. Not only are they quick to respond, but they are patient and friendly. I never feel like I am bothering them with my questions.

Lisa D.

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Love it but could use some tweaks.

Assistenza

As a teacher imputting the information you make it difficult by making me have to stop to type out the name of the formula. It would be so much easier, convenient and practical if like in the admins area we could add and edit a list of formulas used in the room both in the bottle section as well as in the drink sections of breakfast, snack, and lunch.

When using and imputting NAEYC accredidation it would help to have a jump screen where you could jump to section 1-9 instead of having to scroll down and search for the needed section. Also it would be a lot more help if we could check off when we completed that item instead of it automatically checking off just because we put one item in it. Ability to place photos in a collage when placing multiple photos in one part of NAEYC.

Stop making infant room the default no matter which room is signed in.

Ability to connect the observations to the lesson plans or to know when that observarion has already been tied to a lesson plan.

Having some ability to know if a parent has signed in and seen a message without having responded back. (Possibly like a read receipt to see that a message has been received and when a parent has opened it).

Instead of the little blue button on the child's picture having a pop up box that shows when a parent has responded back.

Have parent comments stay attatched to daily sheets and such when we up load them to NAEYC accreditation.

Ability to mark when a child has been breastfed by their mom with maybe a note section for marking whether they ate well or not.

In the check-in and out section allow them to choose the classroom so that even though a parent my be in the infant room checking in their infant they can also check in their three year old IN THEIR CLASSROOM without the teachers having to track kids to their actual room.

Vantaggi

Most of its ease and convenience.

Inconvenienti

A few parts of the inconvenince (see tirade on last page)

Risposta: LifeCubby 6/12/2016

Thank you Lisa for your review of LifeCubby! We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the development team.

Robbin S. Specializzazione: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

2/9/2020

2/9/2020

Challenges need addressing

Funzionalità

It was difficult to lear initially and I still feel like we’re trying to figure things out. Overall it’s been worth it to bundle everything through LifeCubby. I just wish it were easier to use from the Admin side.

Vantaggi

All encompassing. Easy to interact with parents. It bundled many of the individual things we were doing and paying for and streamlined them.

Inconvenienti

Backend payment features could be streamlined more. You can’t change the tuition posting date. If you set up alerts for a classroom and you are using the app (not a computer) the system gets overloaded and freezes. Many features are inaccessible when using the app. Specifically, teachers can’t do developmental assessments on their tablets, in their classrooms. You can’t update a child’s daily sheet when that child is logged as outside or in another classroom. So if a child eats lunch outside or goes potty during outside time, it cannot be logged until the class returns. This is especially difficult now that most of our childcare is happening outside. I thought I would be able to schedule employees (like post a schedule) with LC but that’s not possible.

Emily J. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  501-1.000 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  501-1.000 dipendenti

14/1/2021

14/1/2021

LifeCubby Review

Assistenza

Families like it. It's easy for teachers to use.

Vantaggi

We use LifeCubby to communicate daily reports of our Infants and Toddlers. This platform allows families to get a real time report of what their children are doing (eating, sleeping, diaper changes). This platform also provides teachers the opportunities to engage families with adding photos of the children in the classrooms. This platform helps provide effective 2 way communication during these difficult times of COVID.

Inconvenienti

If it were able to be linked to a research based child assessment tool, like Teaching STrategies Gold or collaborated with developmental screening tools like the Ages and Stages or Brigance, to give programs a one stop shop.

Mauree D. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

10/12/2019

10/12/2019

My thoughts about Life Cubby

Assistenza

i love to communicate with my families and sometime I leave for the day with out seeing the parents bc they work late . When the parents get home they can sit with their child and show them an observation from the day and the child can share what they did do instead of them saying nothing, They have a picture in front of them and a conversation can spark.. So this is just an added extra for the parents to be a part of the children's day and having them see how much and what their child learns each day.

Vantaggi

I like using LC bc it helps keeps the parents informed on our daily activities. As I post the observations I always get feed back from the Parents on how much they love the pictures and they even share them with Grandparents as well..

Inconvenienti

It would be nice if there was an easier "quicker way" to post pictures as well as maybe being able to send more than six pictures at a time I have a class of 8 as much as 12 in a day and I just like to send one complete observation with a picture of each instead of posting another observation

Risposta: LifeCubby 12/12/2019

Hi Mauree and thank you for your review of LifeCubby!
There is a quick post option where you can just share the picture and you do not need to type anything in the observation. In the new release in 2020, there will not be a limit on the number of pictures! Please call the office if you need more assistance! 614-423-7815

Cindy H. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti

LifeCubby saves time

Assistenza

Overall, it is has been helpful for tuition collection and attendance.
With more reports and the ability to post pictures from our tablets, it would be great.

Vantaggi

Tuition collection and attendance records.

Inconvenienti

Our tablets are unable to transfer pictures to LifeCubby. One of the main reasons to purchase this software.
More reports and extracts of data are needed.

Courtney K. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

3/9/2020

3/9/2020

Great Program

Assistenza

Costumer service is wonderful and very responsive. The program does what we want it to do. I wish pricing was a little more friendly as that is a reason we are looking at other programs.

Vantaggi

I love the ease of communicating with families. They can see all the information and communicate with staff when they get time, or staff can ask questions throughout the day.

Inconvenienti

I wish there were more features on the admin side. More direct access to times all in one place for each child instead of having to pull a report. I wish the billing feature was easy to navigate as we have schedules that change on a weekly basis. I would also like to implement the food program feature but seems not as user friendly so we have just been doing it all on paper.

Corey W. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

17/9/2019

17/9/2019

Assistenza

Overall I like Lifecubby, it took some getting used to at first and we still have trouble with the "Please Wait" circle, sometimes it will forever just circle around and we eventually have to log out and log back in.

Vantaggi

That I can communicate with parents and teachers as I am a parent as well as a teacher. I can see both sides of Lifecubby.

Inconvenienti

On the parents side of it, when the teacher posts a picture or observation, sometimes it does not update and will not show me the picture or observation. I will get an email that one was posted but once I get to the app it is not listed or will not sow me any updated past a date a long time ago. When I know there has been many posted since a certain date. And then again, sometimes it will have been posted and then the next day they are gone again.

Risposta: LifeCubby 18/9/2019

Thank you Corey for your review of LifeCubby.
I have not heard of observations missing or disappearing. Please contact the office so we can troubleshoot with your device.
When you get the please wait option, that typically means that there is a wi-fi connection issue. Also, please make sure that your operating system of your device and your family app has the most updated version.
Launching in 2020 will be our Version 3 with a whole new user interface! I know you will love it!
If you ever have question, please give us a call 614-423-7815

Elisha F. Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

18/10/2016

18/10/2016

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Lifecubby is an essential part of connecting teachers to families and families to their child!

Assistenza

Our staff utilize Lifecubby is vital at our organization for connecting and involving families in their child's planning learning and development.Teachers love Lifecubby because it's easy to link observations with the developmental goals. We also use LifeCubby as a selling point during the enrollment process and parents are very impressed! They love being able to access photos and observations throughout the day as opposed to waiting until pick up time for child updates. As an Administrator , I love LifeCubby because I can customize it so that it fits our program. It definitely helps our center stand out above the rest, in this very competitive business!

Vantaggi

Ilike that it'a easy to use and that most of the questions I have as far as navigation are answered with in the help FAQs

Inconvenienti

Sometimes the program has changed or features have been added without a warning. Therefor I often have staff come to me with questions about navigation that I may not have the answer to right away. also, the phone app seems very difficult for staff to use because it doesn't alsways work.

Risposta: LifeCubby 21/10/2016

Hi Elisha!
Thank you for your review of LifeCubby. If the APP does not seem to be working, make sure they have the most recent version of the app and the most recent version of the operating system of the device they are using.
If you are still having challenges, please call the office at 614-423-7815 and we would be happy to troubleshoot.

Tiffany B. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

12/4/2019

12/4/2019

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

LifeCubby makes my job easier!

Assistenza

I always recommend Lifecubby on social media when peers ask for recommendations. I have met the owner of LifeCubby several times and love her commitment and availability to her customers. I've had a great experience overall!

Vantaggi

As an owner of 2 early care and education centers I am able to access information easily for both my locations. I have real time information accessible and also can review past data. I have one place to communicate with my staff and families, keep accurate records and enrollment data. Plus my staff can observe and assess the children easily.

Inconvenienti

I really like having a digital record that I can always have access to. I would like an area for scanning and uploading information for staff and children. An area as an administrator that I can document incidents or staff violations or licensing issues that only I as the administrator have access to. The reports are very helpful but again from the administration side data is my best friend and having more reports would assist me further.

Risposta: LifeCubby 17/4/2019

Thank you Tiffany for your kind words and your review! We are getting ready in the summer to launch V3 of LifeCubby!
There will be more reporting features and some admin tools that I think you will appreciate!

Shanna S. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

4/5 Stars for Life Cubby

Assistenza

Overall, Life Cubby has been a great addition to our center. At this time, it offers everything we are looking for and we plan to continue it's use.

Vantaggi

Life Cubby had a learning curve for all to use, but now that I've been using it for a year, it is easy to understand and use. The greatest feature, for me, especially during COVID, is that it allows me to work from home. Customer support is fantastic and they're always very helpful with any questions I may have.

Inconvenienti

This was the first childcare application that we have implemented, so that proved difficult at first, but with anything, we just needed time to get acquainted with the system. There have been a few glitches along the way, but Life Cubby support is very helpful each time a problem arises.