Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Eventix

Eventix is an event management and ticketing platform, which can be used to organize and sell tickets for any event imaginable. Since businesses are the ones who are doing the actual organizing on this self-service platform, they...

Scopri di più

Valutazioni della caratteristica

Consulta le recensioni su Eventix

861 recensioni su 861
Ordina per:
Kyle H.
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 12/4/2019

Eventix is great for small businesses with a budget!

This software has helped us avoid any shortages of tickets, which we had previously.

Vantaggi

Eventix has streamlined our ticketing system for concerts at our venue. It has helped us manage inefficiencies and allowed us to avoid any conflicts we have had in the past regarding ticket shortages and pricing. They literally are the "compete event toolbox!"

Inconvenienti

No cons - this service has helped us tremendously. With an IT background, I think there could be additional features implemented, but none have come to mind yet.

Kelsey C.
  • Settore: Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 29/11/2019

Eventix

Overall, Eventix is a great platform to use if you are selling tickets to just one event or multiple events. I know that there are many other platforms out there that I haven't had experience with.

Vantaggi

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management software that is easy to use from creating your event to getting the profits. It's a very stream-lined process that takes all of the hassle and planning out of creating an event and beginning to sell your tickets. It also integrates well with most major website platforms so that you can sell the tickets right on the website.

Inconvenienti

The outlook is a bit outdated. It looks fine, but it's simple and not very easy to personalize. I've also had some issues with formatting on a mobile device, but not always.

Bruna burlamaqui castello M.
  • Settore: Contabilità
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 17/3/2021

Eventix is a great way to sell tickets for your event

My overall experience was excellent, I have nothing to complain about it and I did help to purchase it for my company.

Vantaggi

What I like most about Eventix is that the user interface is very object and clean, not allowing much space for the users to make mistakes. The information is displayed in a very easy way to understand, what makes it an great app to distribute or sell tickets for your seminars, shows, webinars, and many more.

Inconvenienti

There are positively no cons about this software, I just wish it could reach more people! Because of its features, it would make events a lot easier.

Ravinderjeet S.
  • Settore: Software informatici
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 31/1/2021

Event management platform

A great and one of popular event management platform.

Vantaggi

It is used globally and most popular event management platform for creating event, making profits with its easy to use user interface.

Inconvenienti

It is kind of bit outdated. I found the issue with formatting on mobile devices but this was not i faced always

Imtiaz S.
  • Settore: Computer e sicurezza della rete
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 10/1/2021

Great for small businesses

I have had positive experience with Eventix and the app was very easy to use.

Vantaggi

Eventix is an all-in-one ticket management program that is easy to use to make money from your event.

Inconvenienti

The opinions are somewhat obsolete. It looks fantastic, but it's easy to personalize and not too easy.

Shelby S.
  • Settore: Quotidiani
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 25/7/2020

Eventix for student events

Eventix has helped us sell tickets online for fundraising events for our student run newspaper. My experience with Eventix has been positive and the software is very simple to use.

Vantaggi

Eventix makes selling tickets easy for people who aren't tech savvy. Ticket sales have gone digital and Eventix helps us engage our audience, upsell tickets, view analytical data, conform to different languages, and the tickets are scanable through almost all devices.

Inconvenienti

There are too many features offered by this software and it's difficult to contact technical support at Eventix. Also, the ticket limit is 1000 and our University has over 30,000 students, Eventix should increase the ticket limit.

Malecia B.
  • Settore: Marketing e pubblicità
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 17/11/2020

Grand Opening

It was good. I worked with a company that was behind a grand opening of a major museum in Washington, DC and this was their invitation software that they used for the event.

Vantaggi

This software was so easy to manipulate and work with. Everything was simple and any tech problems I encountered I was able to get fixed.

Inconvenienti

If I remember correctly there was a function in which users had a hard time navigating so they would call me and I would have to do it. It was a little inconvenient but I got through it.

• Settore: Salute, benessere e fitness

Data della recensione: 3/3/2021

Allows ticket sales to proceed with ease!

Eventix has been easy to use. I've only used it for free events.

Vantaggi

I like that there is an option for no fees to be charged if the event you are running is at no cost to the attendees.

Inconvenienti

Nothing really- I have found Eventix to be easy to use, and a good way to keep track of ticket sales.

• Ogni mese di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 29/1/2021

Nice tool for ticketing for events, fundraisers, and other events

Eventix has been great for our events, makes ticketing and tracking attendance easy, and the reminders are helpful.

Vantaggi

We've used eventix to sell tickets for a fundraiser event, which went very smoothly and was easy to use. It seems that for concerts, viewings, etc. eventix would be great on a larger scale, but for our purposes it has been great. The user interface is easy and intuitive, the data analytics side is nice and informative, and the tickets themselves that are issued can be scanned on pretty much any device. In short, eventix is a great tool and makes the ticketing process easy and painless.

Inconvenienti

Potential cons would be limited features, although they have enough to get the job done. There is also a ticketing limit of 1000, which can be a problem if your event is on the larger side.

Emily M.
  • Settore: Intrattenimento
  • Altro di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 15/12/2020

Ticket supplier

I had a good experience because my tickets downloaded efficiently without defect. I would recommend this product!

Vantaggi

I used this software to download my theatre tickets. No crashes, glitches or issues. I loved my show!

Inconvenienti

I had to sign in and create an account. I would have rather just received my tickets rather than using an app.

• Settore: Intrattenimento
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

Useful Ticket Selling Software

I have used Eventix through my company to sell tickets to TV shows I have worked on, to fill our audience for shooting. Overall, the process has worked very well - we've never had an issue finding customers and completing orders. I can't compare it to other platforms since this is the only one I have used. But our company's experience has been great and I'd recommend it.

Vantaggi

The process of posting tickets for sale and completing the orders with customers is very easy and pain-free, so the software works, which is the most important thing. It also has some useful analytical tools that you can use to see what the makeup of your customer pool is, which is helpful in TV since it allows us to see which types of people are interested in the show we're making.

Inconvenienti

The current ticket limit is 1,000, and this has occasionally made us run into problems when we are trying to fill an audience of more than that. It feels arbitrary that 1,000 was chosen as the limit, so it'd be nice if Eventix increased that.

Joeri B.
  • Settore: Organizzazione eventi

Data della recensione: 25/6/2018

Great service and value for money.

More ticketsales, more insights in where my ticketsales are coming from and a save up time and money.

Vantaggi

More features then known giants in ticketing like Eventbrite. Better data handling and almost 50% less costs.

Inconvenienti

There are so many options to fine-tune your ticket sales, you need to spend some time in the dashboard

Koya H.
  • Settore: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia
  • Altro di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 9/12/2019

Free!!!

I used it for a non profit event and it was a lifesaver not having to get people to RSVP in person all we did was direct them to the website!

Vantaggi

I love that it was easy to use especially for a beginner like me in this type of software. I loved that it was free! It's free as long as you don't make a sale.

Inconvenienti

I've only used it once, so I don't really have anything bad to say. I guess I'd have to use it again for a paying event to see if the cost is worth it.

• Settore: Salute mentale

Data della recensione: 7/1/2019

Great software

Vantaggi

It is very straightforward and has a very user-friendly layout. It is very clear where to put what and thus is very functional.

Inconvenienti

If there is something wrong in the data you put or something else, a little balloon pops up in the right top corner of your screen, but it's not entirely clear that there is something wrong. That could be indicated better. Also, an auto-scroll option is missing when putting in data, e.g. when you press [tab] to go to the next field and you are at the bottom of the page, you can press [tab] as much as you want, but the fields remain out of sight.

Damico H.
  • Settore: Organizzazione eventi

Data della recensione: 26/3/2019

Very Easy

Vantaggi

It’s easy for me to buy tickets. I think even my grandma wouldn’t have a problem.

Inconvenienti

I don’t like the way it looks, it’s too boring.

Inge S.
  • Settore: Vino e liquori

Data della recensione: 7/7/2019

Wine Factory review

They are solving a lot of my business problems. It’s an easy to handle system. I’m very happy with it!

Vantaggi

The speed of the software and the using system. It’s a very easy and quick system.

Inconvenienti

Nothing.. I enjoyed it very much. I can’t imagine going to another software anymore.

Betty M.
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione
  • Altro di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 23/8/2020

Eventix

I would give it a 8.5 over 10. My experience with Eventix has been awesome. It is straightforward and easy to use. It is great to work with, clear and very functional.

Vantaggi

Very fast and secure, simple steps to operate. It is a good software to create events and sell tickets fast for the event. Tickets can also be scanned through the app when events are ongoing. A lot of opportunities are in the software.

Inconvenienti

Everything is located in the right spot, I don't have any complains about Eventix, everything works perfectly. I loved the software and would always recommend it. Nothing has never gone wrong. You can easily locate the things you want to use.

• Settore: Organizzazioni civiche e sociali

Data della recensione: 9/3/2019

You know its a party

Good experience

Vantaggi

The lay out was really Nice, very clear

Inconvenienti

Nothing special maybe more flowing colours

Dagmar V.
  • Settore: Gestione formativa
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 8/5/2019

Just great!

My experience with Eventix has always been perfect.
Easy to use and great to work with

Vantaggi

Everything about this website and software is just great!
It is very clear and there is no uncertainty.
You know exactly what to do and there are no useless steps or questions aksed.
Would recommend this software to anyone

Inconvenienti

I can't think of any cons and don't think there is anything wrong!

Marloes C.

Data della recensione: 12/8/2019

Good

Vantaggi

I like it because its simply and very good looking

Inconvenienti

Its very fast en very clear, i can use it

Tim K.
  • Settore: Contabilità

Data della recensione: 11/7/2018

Perfect service and easy to use software

Vantaggi

Facebook connection works very easy. Many payment options. Easy to use and a smooth looking interface.

Inconvenienti

I have some troubles understanding the need for such high service costs. The public opinion is that people do not understand the business model and especially costs you make to provide this service. I would advice to be more transparent to create awareness.

Danny B.
  • Settore: Gestione di organizzazioni non profit
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 5/12/2018

Great jon

Flawless!

Vantaggi

Fast and simple, no problems at all for sure

Inconvenienti

Nothing i didnt like, maybe the boxes a little more visible

Michael O.
  • Settore: Prodotti alimentari e bevande

Data della recensione: 10/3/2021

Eventix is a great way to sell tickets

We had a successful event and sold all our tickets. Not bad for a first time. Would use again.

Vantaggi

I like that we can sell tickets to our events online at an easy to navigate and familiar website. It is the standard as far as I know.

Inconvenienti

I don't like the fee that they take for the service. I wish they had a non profit tier for fundraisers.

Necia D.
  • Settore: Salute, benessere e fitness
  • Altro di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 22/9/2020

Definitely fast check in.

I will definitely be using Eventix for my next workshop.

Vantaggi

Eventix is very easy to install, and get started right away. My friend held a yoga workshop and used Eventix to sell the tickets. She showed me how to add an event, and connect it with her mailchimp and Facebook. You can collect basic information from the buyer, email address, name, age, gender, location or you can customize the information you collect. She used her phone to check everyone in in a matter of minutes; it was extremely fast. There was one lady who lost her ticket, we were able to look up her information right on the app, resend her the ticket and check her in, in less than a minute.

Inconvenienti

I did not really see anything that I did not like about this app, all good features and so easy to use.

Maria H.
  • Settore: Proprietà immobiliari

Data della recensione: 11/4/2019

Vantaggi

Eventix is really easy to set up and use through Facebook. It's nice to be able to view tickets and events through Facebook and not have to travel to another website in order to view or purchase tickets.

Inconvenienti

Sometimes there are more steps that you have to go through to reach the tickets than seems necessary.

861 recensioni