Recensioni su ContentStudio

Tim M. Specializzazione: Intrattenimento Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

12/5/2019

12/5/2019

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

Assistenza

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Vantaggi

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Inconvenienti

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Rasmus bernt K. Specializzazione: Consulenza manageriale Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

9/9/2019

9/9/2019

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

A solid platform and a rising star

Valore

Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Vantaggi

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out.

The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview.

While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right).

Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup.

As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Inconvenienti

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative.

I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

Alfredo J. Specializzazione: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

24/1/2021

24/1/2021

One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence

Assistenza

I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage.

From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports.

I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool.

The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way.

I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature.

Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Vantaggi

What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Inconvenienti

Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

Russell A. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

29/5/2020

29/5/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

Vantaggi

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

Inconvenienti

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Utente Verificato Specializzazione: Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

7/11/2020

7/11/2020

A rising star

Assistenza

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Used across 3 brands and does this with ease.

Vantaggi

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Customer support is mixed, some days better than others. Content Studio steps our social media game up in a major way. No complaints about the product itself and happy to be using it.

Inconvenienti

Can be buggy, features not always working, consistency of support services.

Lloyd P. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

4/6/2020

4/6/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

I'm looking forward to the customer service becoming as great as the product.

Assistenza

The product seemed really great based on how it was marketed and it's definitely a great tool. Customer support is kind of a mixed bag. Some days they are more responsive than others, but I suppose that they are doing the best that they can. I was tempted to get a refund and move on to another service but then they kind of gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse.
Content Studio appears to be just what I need to step our social media game up in a major way. I have no complaints about the product itself.

Vantaggi

The user interface is clean and its easy to use. They have an iphone app(which is necessary to do scheduled postings to Instagram), the features seem to be very useful, they are constantly updating the product and introducing new features. The influencer and analysis add-ons seem pretty promising, just wish they weren't so costly.

Inconvenienti

I scheduled two demos because I wanted to have a more in-depth conversation about the features and functionality of the product, but the representatives failed to appear at both web conferences. I think the time difference plays a large role in their slow responsiveness when it comes to resolving customer issues. Also, the pricing isn't exactly great but it isn't bad.

Utente Verificato Specializzazione: Animazioni e film Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

21/5/2020

21/5/2020

Best Digital Marketing Platform

Assistenza

My businesses are well-marketed now within less time and all from just one place!

Vantaggi

The automation, analyze and inbox features are quite unique

Inconvenienti

Actually, to be honest, I have not found anything to dislike until now. Let's see :)

Joshua S. Specializzazione: Design Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

11/9/2019

11/9/2019

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

Assistenza

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Vantaggi

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively
- User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Inconvenienti

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Michael Z. Specializzazione: Fotografia Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

31/7/2020

31/7/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Great Scheduler for social media managers

Valore

Overall a great scheduler for managing multiple accounts.

Vantaggi

We love that you can schedule many social media accounts over different "desktops" as well as being able to directly publish a WordPress blog directly from the CS Dashboard. The content finder is also useful for creating great curated content. The pricing of CS is also great Very easy to use

Inconvenienti

We tried using a few other schedulers we definitely miss seeing all our feeds from all our accounts in one place like Hootsuite does. Support could be improved, we had to ask several questions on a few bugs we noticed however over the week we haven't heard from anybody.

Mark P. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo

24/6/2020

24/6/2020

Thumbs up for ContentStudio

Double thumbs up.

Vantaggi

An incredible tool to help with finding and automating curated content. Links with all the major platforms. Can create curated blog posts too. And a ton of other stuff I've not even scratched the surface with. It been developed beyond recognition since I start using it a few years ago. Each iteration it gets better and better. It's clear they listen to their users.

Inconvenienti

Because there is so much functionality and possibility, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that's the same with any software as powerful as this.

Stefano D. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo

2/10/2020

2/10/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

lot of great stuff, but..

Assistenza

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

Vantaggi

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

Inconvenienti

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it.

Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Mark anthony R. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

9/4/2020

9/4/2020

Complete Social Media and Content Partner

Assistenza

For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

Vantaggi

ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

Inconvenienti

These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

Joshua R. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

13/11/2019

13/11/2019

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Social Media Marketing The Easy Way!

Assistenza

It was a bit rocky getting started because I was overwhelmed with options, but once I went through the available tutorials and some YouTube reviews, I was able to confidently post and save a ton of time.

Vantaggi

ContentStudio is a one-stop-shop for your social media marketing needs. It allows you to search topics of interest, share found articles, create new articles and share across your linked social accounts & blogs, find influencers in your niche, analyse your social accounts to see where to improve, and a whole lot more.

There are some SMM alternatives to ContentStudio, but none we've found offer quite as much, nor are as affordable. The alternatives require you to have multiple software subscriptions and bounce between them to have the same functionality.

One of the coolest features is you can do all this from your mobile phone while relaxing on the beach!

Inconvenienti

Support has been very friendly and deals with the issues I've raised which is great, but often I find it's email-only support since we don't reside in the same timezone (so chat is not available when I'm at work). Would love to see 24/7 chat support, but this is not expected.

Having so many features in your software is a double-edged sword. There's a ton of options which can be overwhelming for new users. Better documentation would go a long way to ease the onboarding process. I'm sure they'll get there!

Ken I. Specializzazione: Marketing e pubblicità Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo

4/10/2019

4/10/2019

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

Assistenza

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Vantaggi

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas.

This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms.

This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Inconvenienti

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together.

There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Ankit R. Specializzazione: Prodotti cartacei e forestali Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

9/3/2019

9/3/2019

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

Assistenza

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Vantaggi

As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean?

I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising.

Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp.

Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy.

Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Inconvenienti

I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.