Recensioni su Really Simple Systems

Chris T. Specializzazione: Consulenza manageriale Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

2/10/2018

2/10/2018

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Cost effective CRM for small business

Assistenza

We have grown our business with this CRM, and when we were starting out it gave us a lot of "bang for our bucks", the experience has been excellent.

Vantaggi

Having an awareness of the cost of some of the well known CRM platforms e.g. salesforce, dynamics, the thing that strikes you is that the cost of these is prohibitive for an SME with @30 light CRM users. RSS is different. The bottom line is that they offer excellent value for small businesses. I would view this as their USP.

They have a responsive team and have constantly improved the CRM over the years.

Key features I like are the permissions system which lets us give bespoke access to the teams in our business with everyone given the access to the client records that they require.

The integration with Kashflow (accounting) is incredibly useful and reduces unnecesary duplication in our business processes.

The marketing module has been a significant driver for new business, and again is very cost effective.

The activity section enables us to keep good records of client contacts, as does the ability to bcc email comunications into the client record.

The layout of fields is very easy to modify to your business requirements, adding extra fields with dropdowns as required.

Document storage is straightforward with drag & drop functionality.

Inconvenienti

Nothing to complain about, happy. Maybe preferred the earlier version which let you know the last time a record was updated and by who.

Risposta: Really Simple Systems 3/10/2018

Thanks for the review Chris!

FYI the new version CRM does still let you know the last time a record was updated and by who. At the top of your screen, next to the account name, there's a little clock symbol. Hover over this and the information will appear.

Regards

George A. Specializzazione: Servizi finanziari Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

20/11/2020

20/11/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!

Assistenza

Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

Vantaggi

I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

Inconvenienti

I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

Stuart A. Specializzazione: Servizi finanziari Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

10/4/2020

10/4/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Really Simple Systems - SIMPLES!

Assistenza

Fantastic Software - never had any issues with it, customer support is fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a CRM system

Vantaggi

I use this every day, fantastic entry level customer relationship datatbase software. Allows you to manage your customers, tasks documents, emails etc etc etc - basically does everything you need it to and I have only just scratched the surface

Inconvenienti

I would like the ability to be able to multi select tasks and move them to a specified date. There may be an option to do this already, but currently I am manually moving them, which can be time consuming

Risposta: Really Simple Systems 14/4/2020

Stuart, thank you for posting a review of Really Simple Systems and glad to hear it's a good fit for you.

We are just working on a new calendar view for tasks which may address what you are looking to do. This will be released in the next month or so.

You can, of course, always get in touch and tell us your feature requests and we'll do our best to address your needs.

Kind regards

Charlie D. Specializzazione: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  51-200 dipendenti

22/12/2020

22/12/2020

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Brilliant service and flexible system.

Valore

Managing our client database and recording enquiries into our service. Really simple to use reporting.

Vantaggi

This is software that is not designed for our business; however despite this we were able to tailor parts of the system to help us move from paper based files to managing an electronic system. The service from RSS has been outstanding and they help to provide solutions and alternatives quickly and as best as they can.

Inconvenienti

As it wasn't designed for Social Care use, there are functionality and data protection issues that have resulted in us moving to a specifically designed system.

Mabs A. Specializzazione: Contabilità

18/11/2015

18/11/2015

Fonte della recensione

RSS easy to navigate

Vantaggi

The software is easy to use and navigate through. I love the fact that it can be tailored to meet your specific needs as this was very important to me and one of the factors that played an important role in me choosing RSS. Functionality is great and there are a lot of extra options that are available that I can switch on and off as and when I require them.

Inconvenienti

The customer service/support is slow at times and this becomes very frustrating. I have scheduled in calls in the past and the client service level has been poor where on occasions I have had to chase support for help. In terms of the software it is great that you add extra features but there are some extras which I feel should be included within the standard packages.

Consigli utili

Trial the free use of RSS and get a good feel for the system prior to committing. It's great to understand RSS and build on the services that you require from it. The fact that you can tailor your packages on a pay as you go method is abosolutely great and gives me the flexibility I need to meet my daily business routines.

Diana C. Specializzazione: Settore petrolifero ed energetico Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

19/8/2020

19/8/2020

Use of CRM

Assistenza

When I have needed help with something I have had a quick and useful response very quickly.
I find it easy to use for what I need.

Vantaggi

The most important things to me are:- tracking of emails with each customer, tracking of quotation/sales confirmations with each customer. Checking where we are up to with opportunities.

Inconvenienti

I have not used this with any other system, but I cannot fathom out the report side of things, but neither have I asked for help using it so far either.

Jack E. Specializzazione: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Exactly as the name suggsets

Assistenza

RSS has given us the ability to view and track our customer pipeline at a very reasonable cost. Something we haven't been able to do with our previous CRM system.

Vantaggi

RSS was extremely easy to deploy into the business, allowing us to view and track our customer pipeline.

Inconvenienti

Some aspects of the reporting can be quite limiting, such as not being able to include contact information on an Opportunity report

Paul W. Specializzazione: Imballaggi e contenitori Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo

Woldpac Review

Assistenza

So far just using the basic system and very happy with that.
Need to assess if the added cost of using the marketing package is suitable for my current requirements before going ahead

Vantaggi

The layout is easy to use. Moving from using an alternative system I had to adapt my way of working so took a little time to ensure the system provided the information to suit how I need to work, but help is easy to find and the technicians supportive.

Inconvenienti

The system does not sycronise with word so not possible to write letters/documents/labels direct from the database. Need to download csv files to mail merge.

Kelly C. Specializzazione: Gestione formativa Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

1/7/2020

1/7/2020

Support is Amazing

Assistenza

Really Simple Systems CRM has easy search features which I really need and I can customise these which is an added bonus. Most of all it is the customer support that is the game changer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful. I am only a small business start up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as gone over and above with helping me set up my CRM to suit the business needs. It has really taken the stress out of it all and I cant thank him enough for all of the fantastic advise and fast response to my questions.

Vantaggi

Being able to customise was really good feature.

Inconvenienti

I wish there was a Contacts and Accounts upload template.

Risposta: Really Simple Systems 14/7/2020

Kelly,

Thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems and I will feedback to the team. I will also look to design an upload template!

Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Ian W. Specializzazione: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

My Review

Assistenza

Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Vantaggi

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire.

Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

Inconvenienti

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

Risposta: Really Simple Systems 11/12/2020

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Kind regards

John M. Specializzazione: Medicina veterinaria Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  11-50 dipendenti

7/8/2020

7/8/2020

Lives up to the label!

Assistenza

We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Vantaggi

Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

Inconvenienti

I would like more control over screen layout.

Jonathan H. Specializzazione: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

21/6/2016

21/6/2016

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Does just what it promises, quickly and cheaply. Very easy to learn and good training too.

Assistenza

As a micro business owner, I have to do everything from developing to sales and marketing, and I suspect like many geek-run businesses like mine, I love the first part and loathe the latter.

I'd found a few tools that do a limited number of things very well and help my business in other ways, like Trello, Toggl, gmail and so on, but I was struggling to find a CRM equivalent.
I'd tried a few SAAS cloud solutions that would have been overpriced, and I tried installing a couple of open source solutions like SuiteCRM which proved to be way over the top and bloated for my needs.

Finally I hit upon RSS CRM and we were the perfect match.

I went to their first user conference earlier in 2016, and what impressed me greatly was not only how good and enthusiastic the CEO and his staff were, but also the other customers.
I'd already experienced support via both phone and email (even though I was on the free plan at the time), and it was nice to actually meet the team for real, and know that they aren't outsourced from some sweatshop in a distant place. It's a UK company with a "proper" UK phone number, although there are support offices in other countries too, to account for the timezones which is good.

Vantaggi

The freemium model is enough to get anyone new to CRM started quickly.
It's all "pay as you go", and you can bolt features on as needed. I wanted something that tells me what, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then nag me to do the next thing.
And, for me, RSS does all that perfectly.

They also run free webinars which are also recorded in case you can't make it on the day. These are worth watching - I found I was missing several tricks and now get even more out of the system. I'm particularly impressed with the email integration which saves the whole endless copying and pasting debacle. It really is simple, but perfect at what it does.

Inconvenienti

All of that said, yes, the interface does look a little tired. However, I've seen the new version which should be launched by late summer 2016 and it's really impressive.
They've rewritten it with a responsive interface which works much better than the current version on a mobile.

Because the underlying functionality won't be changing significantly, they're going to let users initially choose whether to be "early adopters" of the new interface, which is a nice touch as change sometimes scares people!

Consigli utili

Just give it a try before you mess about installing things like SuiteCRM and waste hours like I did!

Neil G. Specializzazione: Consulenza manageriale Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

22/8/2019

22/8/2019

Simple Effective CRM System

Assistenza

Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

Vantaggi

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively.

marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

Inconvenienti

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

Paul S. Specializzazione: Capitale di rischio e private equity Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  2-10 dipendenti

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

The Best CRM System Out There!

Excellent!

Vantaggi

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Inconvenienti

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Utente Verificato

13/11/2017

13/11/2017

Excellent for small business

Assistenza

The greatest benefit is sharing of customer/contact information internally across team members in an easy fashion at a reasonable price.

Vantaggi

We selected this software for the ease of use. In addition, there was little required for our employees to access immediately. After using this for half a year, it continues to meet and exceed those expectations.

Logging in is done through a browser and does not require additional software. Sharing contact information, outstanding tasks for clients, and client specific documents are all easy tasks that are quite intuitive.

Also adding new users requires very little effort since there is no software required for to install on an employees computer.

Inconvenienti

There are several activities that are a bit clunky/annoying. When adding revenue, it is treated as an opportunity instead of simply entering the revenue for a client. Several apps within the program will also mark this revenue with the British pound instead of the U.S. dollar despite the fact that our settings are on USD.

Additionally for reminders you have to use your google calendar instead of the system sending you reminders. When setting these reminders in Google calendar, it always incorrectly translates the date/time to GMT despite the fact that our calendars are on EST. So you have to be careful to reset the correct day/time when entering in to your Google Calendar. We would greatly prefer a reminder system within the program itself instead of the current clunky process.

Risposta: Really Simple Systems 14/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback. I will report the errors you mention regarding currencies and time zones to our Development Team to take a look at. In the meantime, if you would like to contact our Support Team on [email protected] we can correct these settings for you. Regards.