Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su OneLogin

OneLogin is a cloud-based identity and access management solution that helps users control access to facilities, web applications, data centers, cloud storage and more. Key features include single sign-on, web access management,...

Scopri di più

Valutazioni della caratteristica

Consulta le recensioni su OneLogin

72 recensioni su 70
Ordina per:
Pamela C.

Data della recensione: 14/1/2018

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Vantaggi

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Inconvenienti

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Kate D.
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 10/12/2021

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

Vantaggi

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

Inconvenienti

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

• Industry: Assicurazioni
  • Company size: 51-200 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 20/7/2020

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

Vantaggi

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use

Inconvenienti

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Le alternative a OneLogin più popolari

Derek D.
  • Industry: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Data della recensione: 4/11/2021

Seems useful, but is a pain

Vantaggi

It's nice having 'one login' for various software tools.

Inconvenienti

It was a pain to try to switch identifiers over after losing a cell phone. Sometimes access expires too quickly and have to go through the OneLogin process just to get to the site I wanted

Alexis R.
  • Industry: Telecomunicazioni

Data della recensione: 16/1/2020

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Vantaggi

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Inconvenienti

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Brenna H.
  • Industry: Servizi ai consumatori

Data della recensione: 20/7/2021

Easy VPN

Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

Vantaggi

ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Inconvenienti

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Patrick B.
  • Industry: Servizi finanziari

Data della recensione: 4/11/2021

Easy to use SSO

Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

Vantaggi

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Inconvenienti

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

Andrew K.
  • Industry: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Data della recensione: 10/8/2021

Easy to use and get set up

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

Vantaggi

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

Inconvenienti

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Christina E.
  • Industry: Gestione formativa

Data della recensione: 18/9/2021

It has worked great.

Vantaggi

Downloading the app to my phone is easy. It integrates with Apple Watch for quick authentication.

Inconvenienti

Required reset by IT when I recent it a new phone.

• Industry: Contabilità
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 19/1/2022

Review from a regular user

Vantaggi

Ease of use - My company uses OneLogin as the authentication software for access to our internal portal. It's really easy to use and it syncs well with DUO. I have never had any problem connecting to OneLogin.

Inconvenienti

Nothing much really. Really appreciate how easy the login process is.

Matthew I.
  • Industry: Istruzione superiore

Data della recensione: 24/3/2017

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Vantaggi

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Inconvenienti

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

Kedar mendhurwar C.
  • Industry: Telecomunicazioni
  • Company size: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 4/11/2020

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

Vantaggi

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

Inconvenienti

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

Alternative considerate

Okta e Auth0

Perché passare a OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Ashlynn M.
  • Company size: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 22/10/2019

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Vantaggi

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Inconvenienti

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Sophie W.
  • Industry: Istruzione superiore

Data della recensione: 9/12/2019

Customizable, One-Step Access

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Vantaggi

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Inconvenienti

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico P.
  • Industry: Computer e sicurezza della rete
  • Company size: 2-10 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 12/2/2021

Access in simplicity and security

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

Vantaggi

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

Inconvenienti

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

John M.

Data della recensione: 12/4/2018

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Vantaggi

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Inconvenienti

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Data della recensione: 31/1/2019

Smart for Big Biz

Vantaggi

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Inconvenienti

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Data della recensione: 26/3/2019

Great security tool

Vantaggi

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Inconvenienti

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Luke F.
  • Company size: 11-50 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 3/12/2019

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Vantaggi

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Inconvenienti

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
  • Industry: Gestione di organizzazioni non profit

Data della recensione: 17/8/2019

Secure and flawless

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Vantaggi

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Inconvenienti

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Julie S.

Data della recensione: 12/12/2018

Makes life so much easier!

Vantaggi

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Inconvenienti

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

• Company size: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 28/6/2018

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Vantaggi

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Inconvenienti

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

• Company size: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 15/8/2018

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Vantaggi

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Inconvenienti

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.

Data della recensione: 15/8/2017

All my apps in one place

Vantaggi

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Inconvenienti

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Nicole P.
  • Company size: 2-10 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 23/3/2020

Bad Customer Support

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Vantaggi

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Inconvenienti

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alternative considerate

LastPass e Okta

Perché passare a OneLogin

I was familiar with the platform and it was generally easy to use.
72 recensioni