Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Adobe Learning Manager

Adobe Learning Manager an award-winning cloud-based learning management system (LMS) that addresses personalized learning experiences at scale for customers, partners and employees alike. Learning Manager is a headless learning...

Scopri di più

• Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti
  • Altro di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 14/4/2020

Captivate as a tool for LMS

Still a newbie will know more as i interact. However the features are what drew us to this software

Vantaggi

presentation development and deployment as well as integration to adobeconnect

Instal was a handful
and took very long.

Mitchell

Data della recensione: 12/2/2020

Solid LMS that's in the process of improving.

The software meets our needs, and hosts all content we need. It takes a lot of learning to grasp the system, and you will be doing most of the learning on your own. Certainly a competitive service. Definitely worth your consideration.

Vantaggi

This software has all the features that you may be looking for in an LMS. It has some CRM features, can host all standard e-learning file types, has a social learning function, and allows for a solid user experience.

Inconvenienti

I didn't like how there is no method to execute all functions on the LMS without swapping between user profiles. Admin has certain permissions, as does the author and learner roles. It's your responsibility to learn which profile type does what.

Additionally, the customer service is quite slow. If you're looking for quick support on the service, you'd be better off troubleshooting on your own. I rarely get an appointment with my CapPrime rep within the same week I request it.

Finally, the system is inexpensive, but requires a big upfront cost. They currently only offer a 3-year commitment plan to the service. If I would've known about the speed of customer service I would've reconsidered our choice.

Absorb LMS e Docebo

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

Inexpensive price and ability to integrate with other Adobe applications easily. (e-sign, connect, acrobat etc.)
  • Settore: Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 15/11/2022

savoir plus sur Adobe Learning Manager

Vantaggi

C’est le meilleur outil pour la simulation et la conception adaptative pour des appareils spécifiques. Je l’utilise pour le développement de modules d’E-learning.Des choses très intéressantes qu'il est possible de développer avec le logiciel.Il est facile d'accéder sur le mobile et la tablette en utilisant l'application, Il dispose d'un bon navigateur.

Inconvenienti

Ce serait bien si on intégrait une conférence interne plutôt qu'une intégration externe.

Le alternative a Adobe Learning Manager più popolari

Cassie
  • Settore: Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici

Data della recensione: 17/5/2019

RAE Corp - Captivate Prime Review

It has been good. I wouldn't say great. The customer support is good, very responsive and friendly but often they don't have a solution or explanation for what I need help with. The product is good. It's user friendly but sometimes it can be glitchy and doesn't seem to accommodate every thing that we need it to do in a manufacturing facility.

Vantaggi

I like the new social aspects, developing content and always having fresh content is a huge tasks and I have a very small team so I can see how that will be extremely helpful especially for professional positions.
It is very easy to use, I demo's several learning management systems before deciding and this one seemed most practical and affordable.
My rep is great and very responsive.

Inconvenienti

The reports. It does an okay job of reporting what activities have taken place, but there is still a lot of information that we need that we cannot easily get. We have to do a lot of manipulating in excel to get the info we need. Examples: who can who has logged in but it doesn't tell you who hasn't logged in. You cannot export a report from the content library to easily see what all content exists in the system. Admins don't get notified or have a central place to review what is happening in the social aspect of the system or course discussion boards so it is very hard to control and make sure people don't post anything that would be considered unprofessional or misleading.
We need our employees to engage in and track their hands on training but they work in a manufacturing setting, they aren't at computers all day, they don't have access, and most don't know how, to upload a document to confirm they completed an activity module.
Because many of our employees don't have computer access on the shop floor they also don't have work email accounts so it would be extremely helpful for them to receive push notifications via text messaging, I know that currently exists for billing and password recovery I don't understand why it isn't possible for enrollment notifications.
Supervisors cannot communicate or do evaluations with their employees through the system. I know several LMS systems we demo'd did include that, I was suprised that Adobe didn't have something like that.

BRIDGE

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

You viewed several others that I cannot remember right now. Because Adobe has a reputation for creating great products. It's cloud based, it was affordable, and appeared to be user friendly, and some of the sales reps for the other products were not as responsive as we would have liked. We believed it accommodated more of our needs than it actually currently does.
Mikella
  • Settore: Intrattenimento

Data della recensione: 24/8/2022

Adobe Learning works, but its pricey and has its flaws.

Overall it works solid as LMS software and allows employees to learn via mobile devices - which is our biggest request/need. I think it could be better, but currently, it fulfills our needs. If scores and adaptable elements were saved better I think it would be perfect! We do enjoy using if for our learning platform and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Vantaggi

Adobe learning as a portal/service is extremely fluid and functional. We have multiple courses and they are easy to manage and access for all of our employees. They are known as the industry leader and thus they garner more customers than other LMS, but that requires them to upkeep the software and that is a large benefit for us as the customer / consumer. The learning portals do work well and the tests are good when you are navigating them.

Inconvenienti

I wish it did a better job of saving test scores/certifications. Sometimes our employees will finish a class but the scores they tested with don't save and they have to attempt again. This is a technical issue we have asked for help with - so they provided a button to submit as support - which was nice, but we still have the issue.

Bruno

Data della recensione: 22/3/2022

Very complete

It works for almost all multimedia there is and enables complex interactions

Vantaggi

Very customizable and allow different responsive screens on same course

Inconvenienti

Could be more intuitive and have a simpler interface

Articulate 360

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

used to work with adobe pack and it is a very complete software
Agustina
  • Settore: Istruzione primaria/secondaria

Data della recensione: 10/11/2022

Lo mejor

Vantaggi

Lo que más me ha gustado de este software es que me ayuda a poder trabajar/estudiar

Inconvenienti

O qué menos me ha gustado de este software es que en algunas funciones son complicadas

Soleiraz
  • Settore: Industria edilizia
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 51-200 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 6/10/2022

Adobe Learning Manager, for my students

In the case of evaluations or approval of courses and contents, the passing grade is usually lost, which must be corrected.

Vantaggi

This service is very functional, it is easy to reach him and my students, he fulfills the evaluation work for the students.

Joy
  • Settore: Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 6/11/2022

Great software

Vantaggi

The mobile learning and course tracking features are most helpful.

Inconvenienti

I really enjoy this product much like others from Adobe.

Samantha
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 13/11/2022

Good

Vantaggi

I love the easy integration of everything we already have

Inconvenienti

Getting used to the new system is always interesting but it was very easy

• Settore: Consulenza manageriale
  • Altro di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 4/10/2019

IN Seach of tommorrows learning and development software - The Future Self Learning Workforce

The overall experience was really good. I tried to see whether a project program could be written to onboard the technology within a company or clients organisation Mainly step by step guidance and some ideas on adoption to ensure the program will be integrated within an organisation. Especially the current new employees joining companies who are used to contributions on digital platforms. Becomming subject matter experts in fields of their profession. I received a small content edittor which was easy to use and could create rapid content. It was easy to use. If the employee workforce will have the tools available to create content easily and have a system available it could support many areas of business. From product development and all the training content it might require. I hope this trend will coninue and see a system LMS as key within organisations investing in Onboarding , Allow Emplyees be well informed. But also more formal as in complaince and mandatory training requiremnts. Espessially now the governemnt has strickly created legislation for ocmpanies to provide learning and development to ensure future growth and organisations need to invest in development of their employees. No by default get expertiese outside your company first train or ensure you r current employees are enabled with LMS. Dimissial without a training or proven development program will not be tollerated by govenrment.

Vantaggi

There are a lot of functionality I came across which supprised or liked during my short journey in Trial. From the challenges, Badges and points scorings to the social learning and the numerous integrations with content providers to have an uptodate curriculum. Also the features to create content for company employees to allow for a companies Mission Vision and core values being regularly distributed and compliance or code of conduct during onboaridng of new employees seemed easy to use and administer.

Inconvenienti

I had a excel file with dummy users - fake employees which I tried to upload. This was not such a success and the infomation available during this process was limited. e.g. error messages where limited and the descriptions on how to create and upload where not that extensive. Overal not a big issue but tricky to get right. For prodution I read there is various integrations options so this was one time.

Tony

Data della recensione: 19/8/2019

Captivate Prime - getting better

It has been good for setting up the programme - but I cannot really fully commercialise the programme until document security is better. It is easy to use, a good interface for learners. It has been a good experience but a little way to go yet in some parts of the application.

Vantaggi

The product is evolving and starting to become a lot easier to use - a simple PDF manual would also help to bring new administrators on. It does the job well and the licencing is flexible. It is so much improved from around 18 months ago. I have found the product easier to manage and the addition of some simple features like deletion of modules has made content easier to catalogue and manage.

Inconvenienti

The product still has not adopted to meet commercial training provider needs, there is no paywall for example. There are also some simple things that commercial training providers need - after much discussion with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC teams, the pdf security (no printing or copy/pasting settings) are undone by PRIME when content is loaded (users can simply highlight, copy and paste content). This means a student or anyone accessing the programme can easily copy/paste content. This simply creates the capacity for IP loss. Its a small change I suspect - but critical in protecting IP for commercial providers. In the end I have had to use a workaround with MP4s. Support on the PRIME side was contradictory - despite ACROBAT testing the feature.

HireRoad e SAP Litmos

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

Great pricing, it was obvious that early on that the product was in its infancy and I was in no rush to launch as I was busy creating content. I would not switch now as the product has evolved and is close to what I need.
Kim
  • Settore: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 30/1/2020

Struggling Novice

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with, however, when items need to be escalated sometimes the issue is with Captivate and not Prime or somewhere in the upload. It would be very helpful to have someone who understands both software. Also, the people at the help desk are nice, but I lack confidence in their knowledge. There have been a couple of occasions where they think something can be done, but when testing it, realize it cannot be done. If this is my escalation point, I feel they should be experts. Something as simple as the non-optional playbar should be common knowledge with an expert.

Vantaggi

Ease of updating courses. I appreciate the sandbox so that I can test and learn. The ability to add branding. Preview as learner.

Inconvenienti

Toggling between Author and Administrator when uploading a course and assigning learners. Non-optional playbar. Deciding on how many points are needed to complete a skill. When the system is new it is an unknown number. Some modules within a course receive a checkmark when complete, but some show complete, but a checkmark is not displayed. This is confusing for the learner. Set incidents for completion based on when the course was pushed. For example, if a course is pushed automatically and should be completed within 2 weeks. It appears that the software will all set an actual date due.

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

The presentation seemed more user-friendly than it actually is. I liked the option for social learning. I liked the graphics on the dashboard. It had more of a high-tech look. I felt that Adobe products, in general, are focused on being high-tech and therefore, the product would remain fresh and current looking.
Alisa
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 51-200 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 5/2/2020

Good product, except for the customer support

Vantaggi

Simple and clean look, the main features work well, overall good feeling about the product.

Inconvenienti

Everything is great until you face a problem. Then you will struggle with the customer support, which is all outsourced and responds to emails after two days at best. After it does, if you had a simple problem, it will be solved. If it's not that common, you will struggle for weeks until someone figures out what was wrong.

The second thing is their certifications. You can't upload your own certificate through your admin profile. You need to contact support over and over and they will ask you to create a template in HTML, and then it will not work for no reason, and you can't test and fix it yourself. Seems like this feature just doesn't work, and you can't provide your learners with a printable certificate, only a badge in their profile.

External groups are completely separated from the internal ones, so it's much easier to use the system for your employees than for your customers.

BRIDGE

Perché scegliere Adobe Learning Manager

Outdated look, limited reporting feature.

Software precedente

Accord LMS

Perché passare a Adobe Learning Manager

Pushy selling strategy of Bridge.
Richard
  • Settore: Beni di consumo

Data della recensione: 11/1/2019

Improving

We offer outside contractor and visitor training to our clients. This platform has served us well.

Vantaggi

I understand the difficulty in creating a single LMS that will satisfy everyone. We all have very different needs. There is steady, albeit slow, improvement in functionality and features. The options to have different domains and the ability to share content between domains is a nice feature. Much easier to navigate and set up than other LMSs I have used. Customer support has been very responsive.

Inconvenienti

The requirement for an email address to log in. I serve a clientele that is not tech savvy and many do not have an email address(I know hard to believe in 2019, but true). You can use a fake email but then the ability to recover your password does not exist. The lack of password control by administrators can be problematic. My usage is external. Many people logging in from all over the country. If they have a password issue I can not help them. The placement of a cookie on your system every time you log in. If the learner does not use the "Sign Out" option and just closes the browser it makes it impossible for another to log in until that cookie is cleared. This is an issue with clients who use the same computer for many users.

Nohemi
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 24/8/2018

Captivate Prime LMS

You can host certifications internally or by a third party. For internal, you need to define the courses that a learner has to complete to achieve completion status and the period the certification validity. All learning activities (assessments, skill level attainment and learning status) are automatically tracked, and managers can generate reports or subscribe to get them automatically in their e-mails and receive notifications for participants’ learning activities (certifications, enrollments, unmet deadlines, etc).

This tool also helps engage learners thanks to these tools:
• A dashboard to get a glance of their courses, overdue or deadlines, recommended learning, calendar and achievements.
• Learners can see valuable skills for their position and find courses that help master those skills.
• Gamification for rewarding desired behaviors. Earn and compare points with their colleagues based on rules that managers set. There are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels and badges for students upon completing a course.

This LMS also allows authors to create a course / learning program to drive a larger training goal that would span across individual courses. Also, you automatically assign courses or programs on the occurrence of certain events (promotion, relocation). Moreover, you can create catalogs with access to a customized set of learning material. Job aids can also be added for learners to access without having to enroll for any specific learning object

Vantaggi

This platform is really interesting for learning managers. It has many features that allow an effective learner administration and different ways to manage users (external or internal). You can add users by uploading from a spreadsheet, create groups of learners based on location or business unit, use self enrollment or automate the adding new users. It also supports interactive content like Scorm, AICC, Tincan and regular content like Videos, Pdfs, PPTs, word and excel files.

Inconvenienti

The tools to create courses are very basic so it is recommended to create courses using other tools like Captivate and upload the content. You can also add activities and tests, but they also have to be created using another tool because it only allows you to add an external URL for learners to refer to, or have students submit files.

CHRISTY
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari

Data della recensione: 11/1/2019

Good LMS choice

We are very happy with our decision on using Adobe Captivate Prime as our LMS. It has suited our needs and it continues to have enhancements made to it. I have enjoyed working with the Adobe team, and they have been very helpful in multiple occasions. We have received very positive feedback from our learners on the easy of use of this product.

Vantaggi

Adobe Captivate Prime is very easy to use. Our learners had no problem fully getting up to speed with how to use it. We enjoy the leaderboard as a way of being competitive with others. As an Admin, I feel like it is pretty straight forward with regards to adding courses, learning plans, and content. The reports feature is very good and continues to get enhancements made to it. All our courses work fine in the fluidic player with no issues. I like the dashboard and My Learning as a way for learners to view the status of their learning.

Inconvenienti

I have noticed a few bugs in the software that were reported. Some issues have been fixed and some are still outstanding. I would also prefer to have more control on when my self-paced courses expire. Currently there is a default expiration of six months for courses we want to keep available for longer. Since we have over 400 courses in the LMS, it will be a long process of re-publishing all the courses when they expire. The technical support availability could be a little better. I seem to mostly receive my communication from them in the afternoons (CST). Sometimes it would be nice to get a quicker response when there is an urgent issue.

Seth
  • Settore: Gestione di organizzazioni non profit
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 12/1/2022

The complete package

As a instructional designer for going on 15 years, I've seen e-learning products come and go. Captivate has been a staple on my computer since the start. I use it daily.

Vantaggi

The prebuilt learning templates are easy to use and dynamic. The video conferencing is, as always, easy to yet and extremely reliable. I also really like the PPT integration feature. For my less tech-savy faculty members, this has proven be a very teaching asset.

Inconvenienti

The new virtual reality feature isn't quite there in my opinion. I fully believe is the future of online learning and Captivate is going to be one of the leaders in the field. But many users actual hardware isn't quite ready to keep up with this feature.

Articulate 360
Emily
  • Settore: Servizi ai consumatori
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 7/2/2020

Best Editing Software for Businesses

It's a trusted label. The marketing is perfect and helped me choose the right tool to use that will help save time money and effort.

Vantaggi

I really enjoyed the ease of use. The software has minimal bloat or ads so its really easy to know exactly what to do or to help prevent people from making mistakes or getting lost in the beginning of a process.
I've has several customers I ended up recommending this software to because they need to work on certain documents. Sometimes they dont have access to a printer or scanner so I can get their documents back right away.

Inconvenienti

I dislike that it doesn't come with more instruction. It does have a learning curve but it's not too hard to figure out. I would like to see more webinars on the website instructing businesses and users on the best way to use the software.

Sascha
  • Settore: Gestione formativa

Data della recensione: 7/3/2019

Its simple and it works

One of the best features of using captivate prime, is that you can get going with a fully fletched LMS within 24 hours - fully branded and organised! ...and the pricing model is fair compared to common competition.

Vantaggi

Captivate Prime is an out-of-the-box LMS. It has all standard features needed for an effective and fun learning environment including gamification elements such as leaders boards, badges and general points. The interface is both, intuitive for the user and the administrator and can easily be customized to your personal preferences and access rights. The hosting of content is open to all types of SCORM compliant content, but also simple text files, graphics and videos. The structuring of programs can be done according to a single file system as well as clustered items in a program structure. One of the key performance tools is the mobile app provided. The app gives you the full spectrum of the desktop version, including an offline capability.

Inconvenienti

If you purchase this LMS via a volume license program (rather then buying a few licenses with credit card online), then it is recommended to find a local ADOBE certified dealer. The customer service team in (I believe ) India, is friendly, but very slow in the response and it takes several attempts to get things done. Therefore, using a local certified dealer and letting them deal with the headquarter, does not necessarily speed things up, but it does save you a lot of time.

Chantelle
  • Settore: Internet

Data della recensione: 21/8/2018

An intelligent LMS Solution for eLearning and Enhanced Engagement

One of the major problems that we were trying to overcome was how to deploy our eLearning modules, presentations, and learning plans while still tracking user engagement, retention, and participation all without requiring our own hosted server. Adobe Captivate Prime delivers this solution while providing us with exceptional support.

Vantaggi

The major positive that has Adobe Captivate as our top choice is the wealth of functionality that it comes with. It completely blows the competition out of the water where features are concerned. Whether you want to record training presentations, do screen capturing, schedule notifications and reports, create learning plans, or incentivize your learning modules, prime basically has it all. The program is intelligent in its format delivery allowing our users to change their languages, formats, or playback methods, and it enables enhanced user engagement through offline learning, gamification, badges, bookmarks and revision notes. Unlike other programs, Adobe Captivate delivers for those who want to create an enjoyable eLearning experience.

Inconvenienti

Despite Adobe Captivate’s attempts at a more modern user-interface with flat menus and no hidden buttons, the software is not intuitive for those jumping in for the first time. Unfortunately, a lot of the functionality of the software is buried deep within the thick menus and because of the single web page architecture, you need to invest in a lot of time to sort through the program to find what you need. With dozens of buttons and menus, you end up investing a ton of time into experimentation and tutorial reading. This is definitely a piece of software for those who want to use it and nothing else, as jumping in and “going with the learning flow” is not as easy as they make it sound.

Kelsie

Data della recensione: 8/2/2022

Excellent LMS

Overall, Captivate Prime helped us get huge amounts of people trained and certified, and it's a great LMS.

Vantaggi

This LMS is really well-suited to big companies who need to train. We use it for thousands of employees, and it works great. The ability to make Learning Paths, design courses, and pull reporting is so much better than Adobe Connect.

Inconvenienti

There were occasionally errors in the reporting, for which we had to open a support ticket with Adobe. Also, the logging in processes is a bit complex and often throws an error for our employees who share a computer.

• Settore: Settore automobilistico

Data della recensione: 18/9/2019

Customer Training Tool

Overall, we are new users, but we are moving forward at a good pace with our project and Captivate Prime has been fairly easy to set up. We are looking forward to expanding our use to internal employees and foresee a long relationship with Adobe!

Vantaggi

There are several functions in Captivate Prime that have met the needs of our company. First of all, we needed to grant access to a course or group of courses to our customers based on a 12-month contract. The pricing structure and ability to purchase blocks of users on a 12-month schedule works perfectly for us. Also, we needed the ability to assign certain courses and certifications to specific customers. The Learning Plan feature is easy to use, contains just what the customer needs to complete, and we can set up an instance that coincides with their contract so that reminders are sent prior to the expiration date of the learning plan.

One final feature that really met our need is the mobile app for customers who will complete our training "on-the-go". We really like that the lessons will pick up where the learner left off and allow them the flexibility they need.

Inconvenienti

There are several things I have had to research extensively to understand and it seems like they online user guide could be much more detailed. I don't understand why I can't delete User Groups that I created during testing now that I don't need them any longer. Doesn't make much sense. One recommendation I have is to disable all emails/notifications as you begin and then go back and select those that you want. There are too many in my opinion and they are redundant. I want to respect our customer's time and inbox - too many emails can be off putting!

mahmoud
  • Settore: Animazioni e film

Data della recensione: 24/5/2022

The best in e-learning and team training

It is a powerful ability to create different types of e-learning content easily, professional results and very useful for companies to train their customers or if you are doing a specific course, it is good for you and also track reports with a set of dashboard in addition to managing courses, schedules, virtual training and also video record with Audio to create a video presentation.

Vantaggi

It is one of the best e-learning software and tasks can be obtained, completed and managed easily plus it is easy to simulate, add animations and highlight contents. It's easy to navigate and see all my courses. Their customer service team is very helpful and responsive and also the idea of having access to more than one different profile, these perks the truth is that I tested many products for Adobe because of my work as a video editor, and I can say that they are a professional company that makes their customers happy.

Inconvenienti

The cost may be high for me whether I work alone or with a small company of two or more because
The program is directed to large companies, in addition to the fact that there are not many templates, and the player window is not on the same page as the slides and elements

Mercury
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 15/1/2019

A Very Practical LMS

My overall experience with Adobe Captivate Prime was exceptional, that is in the case of developing and publishing courses. My challenge was trying to provide adult learners with a nontraditional approach via online/hybrid that would most effectively increase their attention and learning.

Vantaggi

After exploring a number of LMS's, I found that Adobe Captivate Prime was very practical. If you so happen to be using Adobe Captivate you'll find it very easy to publish your work. In addition, the tabs are clearly identified with all of the functions clearly presentable. Moreover, the LMS was fairly easy to use especially considering the accessible help prompts and tutorials.

Inconvenienti

While I loved the flow and crystal layout, I found it to be too boxed in for the clients I was trying to reach. In other words, I needed a bit more engagement and interactivity beyond the software; I desired to engage my trainees in collaborating beyond simple discussion boards and games. I wanted to provide real life experiences that incorporated social media outside of the software. So, while I loved the simplicity and structure, I desired professional coaches and mentors to supplement my trainees with real time experiences.

630 recensioni