Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is a client management solution that provides a platform for businesses to organize and track interactions with potential or existing clients and partners. The software allows users to log and manage client interactions,...

Scopri di più

• Settore: Materiali da costruzione
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 5/6/2022

Bitrix24: All-in-one collaboration and task & Project management tool

Task and project management.

Video calls and live chat.

Vantaggi

Collaboration in our organization has been at optimal via chats and video calls.

Inconvenienti

I have not yet detected any flaw on this team collaboration platform.

Utente Verificato
  • Settore: Consulenza manageriale

Data della recensione: 24/6/2022

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Vantaggi

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

Inconvenienti

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

Workplace from Meta e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Bitrix24

HubSpot was a good CRM but did not have the other functionality like Bitrix24. It was only good as a CRM. Workplace by Facebook was too expensive. Even when we tried the free version it was still not as good as Bitrix24.
Eric r. B.
  • Settore: Ricerca

Data della recensione: 12/1/2022

Hoped it would be the CRM for us, but it's too heavy and pricing is nitpicky

We wanted a sales and CRM tool that could handle our small startups' workload. Basic workflows, sales tracking, and being a Rolodex for the office. But it's too clicky to be useful as an app for the team. Need to streamline and also improve the third-party connectors.

Vantaggi

Bitrix has a lot of good ideas, including the overall navigation of the system and the concept of social feeds being built-in. If pricing had not driven us away from the application, I would have expected to configure it well enough to work for us.

Inconvenienti

Too many clicks, too much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup. Bitrix needs more templating options and more of a focus on quick actions that can help move a project or sale forward. There are too many things that need to be set up, too many options and variations on similar ideas.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere Bitrix24

Bitrix seemed to offer more functionality and the initial cost was $0. But when we started seeing how even some pretty basic functionality would be expensive to use on Bitrix, we switched to HubSpot.

SugarCRM

Perché passare a Bitrix24

Ultimately, we did not. HubSpot proved to be a far better fit when we looked at pricing and capabilities. HS had it hands-down for mass-mailing and quicker workfr

Le alternative a Bitrix24 più popolari

Diego A.
  • Settore: Servizi bancari
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 25/3/2022

Bitrix 24: un buen prospecto para CRM

En general Bitrix 24 es una excelente alternativa a bajo y de fácil implementación para que las empresas pequeñas puedan contar con una plataforma de CRM para gestionar a sus clientes de una manera efectiva y los detalles que debe afinar para mejor como software no son tan riesgosos tomando en cuenta las ventajas que brinda al punto de ser un mini ERP.

Vantaggi

Las ventajas de Bitrix 24 van más allá de un simple CRM para gestionar clientes, crear prospectos y sus respectivas promesas de atención. Esta plataforma tiene ciertas funcionales que lo hacen ver como una buena alternativa para tener un ERP en la empresa y que las diferentes áres vean como avanzan las ventas. Incluso, se pueden generar proyecciones y asignar metas de ventas para los miembros de los diferentes equipos.

Inconvenienti

Este software debe de mejorar algunos aspectos con el tema de la calibración de las gestiones en seguimiento. Es decir, cuando se le da una promesa como seguimiento, volver a llamar, no llamar más o venta distinguir entre criterios definitivos y promesas temporales. Son detalles mínimos.

Nurul suhaila A.
  • Settore: Telecomunicazioni

Data della recensione: 14/6/2022

Powerful tools to manage project tracking and planning

Using Bitrix24 has been a pleasant experience for my company in many areas, including project planning, job scheduling, private communications, and staff performance evaluation.

Vantaggi

The optimal network layout and the premise of integrated social media feeds are two of Bitrix's significant strengths. If the software's price had not swayed us, I might well have anticipated our being able to adapt it to our needs. My favorite part of the site was the notion of using it to manage chores and boost efficiency amongst some of the staff.

Inconvenienti

They let us utilize the built-in VoIP capability, but not the latest version. I do not understand why this would be the case. Last year, I used my VoIP device to connect with my friends and family. But then they want payment for the feature.

Avash K.
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 19/5/2022

Relatively Affordable CRM With Wide Set of Features

Overall, Bitrix24 has been a great addition to our company. We needed to do some work to get it started as many people were confused about the way to use it but now - it's great.

Vantaggi

In general, Bitrix 24 is an ideal alternative to low cost and easy to execute in those small companies that can have a CRM platform to manage their customers in a useful way. It also offers attributes which can be finely customized securely so that it offers features in a mini Enterprise resource planning. We could see improvements in the workflow of our company in a short period of time after using Bitrix24. Collaborating within different departments in the company also became easy. It is also compatible with a wide range of devices like Android, iPhone, or iPad smartphones or tablets. Bitrix24 also has effective email templates that we can send to prospective customers. The best thing about Bitrix24 is it's relatively affordable to other software that provides a similar set of features. They also create backup of data daily automatically so we don't have to worry about losing data to some accidents.

Inconvenienti

From my personal experience - it's kind of hard to teach an average person about CRM due to complex User Interfaces and workflow. However, with some experience and good mentoring - anyone can use it. I wish they made it easy for complete newbies to use it.

Amanda D.
  • Settore: Industria alberghiera
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 3/6/2022

Team Collaboration Tool with Task Management Capabilities

Collaboration on projects, file sharing and live chatting.

Vantaggi

Bitrix24 improve productivity by enhancing team collaboration, task management and file sharing in one single solution.

Inconvenienti

Bitrix24 has a lot of features, which I have never completed to customize all.

Cedeno A.
  • Settore: Marketing e pubblicità
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 26/6/2022

My Experience with Bitrix24

Task scheduling.

Billing & invoicing.

Vantaggi

I like that Bitrix24 has a mobile application for both Android and iOS.

It offers billing & invoicing and task management tools in one place.

Inconvenienti

Unfortunately, mobile application isn’t highly customizable.

Arnaud I.
  • Settore: Forniture e materiali

Data della recensione: 15/5/2022

Ceo

I received such à great expérience and I really liked most of its features and it pushes me to promote others

Vantaggi

It is very important and easy to use software, it allows thé storage of documents and files. It allows us to manage customers effectively

Inconvenienti

He doesn't really have à lot of flaws if little bug overall it goes

Samuel O.
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 31/5/2022

A powerful solution for task and project management

Team collaboration.

Task and project management.

Vantaggi

Offered a 30-day free trial, which I really enjoyed without obligation to purchase.
Bitrix24 has tools which unify teams in one workspace remotely.

Inconvenienti

I get confused by the wide array of features - no big deal anyways since I use what I am in need of.

Maszni A.
  • Settore: Intrattenimento

Data della recensione: 22/3/2021

Project management software with very good workload planning

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Vantaggi

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Inconvenienti

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Aliaksandr B.
  • Settore: Marketing e pubblicità

Data della recensione: 31/1/2021

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Vantaggi

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Inconvenienti

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

amoCRM

Perché scegliere Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Zoho CRM
Haris C.
  • Settore: Contabilità

Data della recensione: 10/9/2020

Easily the best CRM for its price

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Vantaggi

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Inconvenienti

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Jira, Quickbase e Podio

Perché scegliere Bitrix24

Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Trello

Perché passare a Bitrix24

Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.
John B.
  • Settore: Scrittura e attività redazionali

Data della recensione: 16/12/2019

Very helpful software

Vantaggi

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane."

-Custom Kanban board.

-A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees.

-Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts.

-Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client.

-Good mobile version (Android, iPhone).

-Built-in IP-telephony.

-Built-in work with mail through IMAP.

-Automatic group / project chat for members.

-Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure).

-Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why").

-Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings.

- Many other extensions, including free ones.

Inconvenienti

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track).

-Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10).

In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases").

-We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings.

It works properly in a virtual machine.

If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours.

Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge rene A.
  • Settore: Computer e sicurezza della rete

Data della recensione: 20/8/2018

A Secret Jewel

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.

I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...

As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore

You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support

Inconvenienti

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.

Zuhairah A.
  • Settore: Internet
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 7/4/2021

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Vantaggi

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Inconvenienti

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Syazwani I.
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 22/2/2021

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Vantaggi

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Inconvenienti

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Syamir K.
  • Settore: Gestione formativa
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 3/2/2021

Manage project with Bitrix24

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Vantaggi

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Inconvenienti

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Project
Agnishwar M.
  • Settore: Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento

Data della recensione: 11/5/2021

Review of Bitrix24

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Vantaggi

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include.

Client Dashboard

Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming.

Group Collaborations

Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Inconvenienti

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Utente Verificato
  • Settore: Produzione di media
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 17/4/2021

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Vantaggi

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Inconvenienti

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Rick P.

Data della recensione: 27/6/2018

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Vantaggi

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Inconvenienti

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.
  • Settore: Editoria

Data della recensione: 18/9/2019

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Vantaggi

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Inconvenienti

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan A.
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Data della recensione: 14/2/2019

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Vantaggi

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple

- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it

- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose

- Brilliant within the company social feature.

- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Inconvenienti

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great

- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.

- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.

- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Danish Q.
  • Settore: Software informatici
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 28/7/2021

I love Bitrix!

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package.

i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Vantaggi

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Inconvenienti

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Zoho CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.
Anisha A.
  • Settore: Servizi ai consumatori

Data della recensione: 10/12/2021

The best program for the information center

We have chosen him for 3 years already, we are very satisfied.

Vantaggi

We like working with this program very much, it gives us great opportunities, we are able to arrange the sequence of fields in the program as we see fit.
We service and fill in a lot of calls daily
All information on supply and demand in the program.
Customer questions are multifaceted and the program allows you to create fields for all questions.
The best result is the sale, when we sell our product and fill in the relevant fields, the completed information is sent to the relevant department և the rest of the work is organized there.
We are very satisfied with this program, before buying the program we were thinking a lot about buying it or not, we have not used this program in any of our other companies before, we are very satisfied with it, it is very good for our industry.
The customer base is fully maintained and we can work with them in the future, make other offers, even in the form of letters. It contains a whole system not only for the call information center but also for the marketing work.

Inconvenienti

There is no part of the program that you do not like.

521 recensioni