Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Dayforce HCM

Dayforce, provided by Ceridian, is a solution for payroll, benefits, workforce management, human resources, talent management, document management, and analytics. As a single application, Dayforce provides organizations with...

Scopri di più

• Settore: Medicina veterinaria
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 2/6/2022

Easy to use payroll system

I've had a very good experience with Dayforce. The system is robust and has a lot of capabilities that we aren't even utilizing. I love that there are options and it is still very easy to use.

Vantaggi

I enter in timesheets for my team on a weekly basis and Dayforce makes it super easy to do. I can see my entire team in one spot and go through and enter all of their hours easily.

Inconvenienti

From my perspective as a manager, I would prefer an easier way to get to information regarding my team's overall pay and performance. It would be nice to have more reporting and dashboards.

Chiquitta H.
  • Settore: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari

Dayforce User

Dayforce allows our organization to house all of our employee records and performance reviews. Previously we had ADP and we had issues with retaining employee records with accurate information.

Vantaggi

Very easy to maneuver through screens once you get the hang of what you want to see.

Inconvenienti

Terminated employees were not included in the search feature but this has recently changed and a box has been added to show those employees.

UKG Pro

Perché scegliere Dayforce HCM

WE ran into alot of issues and we were needing a system that could help us sreamline our processes more efficiently.

Perché passare a Dayforce HCM

Dayforce seemed to have alot of the features that we were needing to be more efficient with our processes. We are excited to utilize the dashboard so that we can see where we can make improvements.
Bryan W.
  • Settore: Industria edilizia
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 19/5/2022

Worst Ever - AVOID

Horrific. They are just awful to work with. Wasted six months of my payroll team's time, getting nowhere.

Vantaggi

Nothing. We did and RFP and reviewed several different options for managing HR and payroll. Unfortunately, we went with Ceridian Dayforce due to price. It was the worst mistake ever. This is horrible software, matched only by the ridiculously incompetent deployment team. I would never work with them again.

Inconvenienti

The deployment was horrific. Multiple people, who obviously didn't talk to each other, with ever worse data templates that they requested we complete. The templates are indecipherable. I haven't seen a payroll system yet that people love, but I would avoid using this at all costs. The software is not good, and the implementation was even worse. Worst mistake ever choosing them.

Le alternative a Dayforce HCM più popolari

Isabelle L.
  • Settore: Vendita al dettaglio

Data della recensione: 7/4/2022

Issues with employee onboarding

Overall experience with Ceridian dayforce has been average. I have had many employees comment to me that going through the onboarding process on the site is quite a headache.

Vantaggi

Dayforce HCM was the first payroll software that I worked with and still work with daily. It is easy to get acclimated to the software, and it is quite straightforward in terms of onboarding employees. It is easy to have integrations with Dayforce into our other time-tracking software's, and we have had no issues with customer support.

Inconvenienti

We used Dayforce for employee onboarding. Unfortunately, it seems as if this feature is not very functional on a cellphone or a mobile device. Many of our employees did not own laptops, so there were frequent difficulties in trying to get them to complete the onboarding, as they could not open the software.

Dates in dayforce are also very stringent .If there is any errors with any dates, it is a headache to attempt to fix and frequently will take a team of us to try and see what is going on. It can feel like a picky/finicky software to use.

The main issue for our company, is really the onboarding piece as it should work and be accessible for everyone to use, despite the device.

Robin W.
  • Settore: Telecomunicazioni

Data della recensione: 17/2/2022

Ceridian

My overall experience is great. I so rarely have an issue I cannot solve on my own. The software is easy to use and the customer support is friendly and super helpful. Not 1 complaint on my end.

Vantaggi

EVERYTHING!!!!! I love how simple it is to use, straight-forward, I so rarely have to call for issues and when I do need customer support they have all the answers quickly and efficiently.

Inconvenienti

Nothing I absolutely love this software for Payroll.

Anna J.
  • Settore: Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie

Happy Customer

Our payroll is much easier, HR processing is a bit harder than prior and reporting is good but complex.

Vantaggi

Flexibility, customer support, sales team, leadership

Inconvenienti

Complexity. The software is so powerful that it becomes quite confusing .

UKG Pro

Perché scegliere Dayforce HCM

We were at the lowest version and forced to upgrade or change and we decided to leave

Perché passare a Dayforce HCM

The company history and background
Shannon M.
  • Settore: Sport

Best Decision We've Made

We do not use paper time sheets, this has the HR function which we have never had before.

Vantaggi

Payroll and HR is more efficient. It's easy to use an learn. I love the educational feature.

Inconvenienti

There is really nothing I don't like. I think we were so outdated on the system we had before that everything on this system was an improvement.

Paycom

Perché passare a Dayforce HCM

Dayforce had more to offer as far as taxation for non resident set up. It was more user friendly. The WFM was superior to other companies we looked at. We also have a longstanding relationship with Ceridian so we know we would get everything promised.
Willo D.
  • Settore: Industria farmaceutica

Data della recensione: 17/6/2022

I would recommend Dayforce HCM to any company!

Overall I really found Dayforce HCM to be a useful app to use!

Vantaggi

The payroll option and the attendance option.

Inconvenienti

How long it took to load at times kind of got annoying.

• Settore: Servizi finanziari
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 2/6/2022

Organizes Everything Brilliantly

Vantaggi

Even years after not actively using the software, the information is still kept and is easily accessible.

Inconvenienti

I truly admired all of the features and functions of this software

Bill W.
  • Settore: Settore automobilistico
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 23/6/2022

Dayforce

Vantaggi

Pretty good interface, and intuitive to learn.

Inconvenienti

I don't have any real concerns or disadvantages that come to mind.

• Settore: Industria edilizia

Data della recensione: 18/11/2020

Not userfriendly but to discover

Overall, it was painful at moments (because of all the issues) but I'm happy I only had one centralized system to work with.

Vantaggi

I worked with Dayforce from Ceridian for over 2 years. It was difficult to implement it but what is good with this system is how EVERYTHING is centralized, employee information, payroll, timesheet, time off request, onboarding, etc. This is GREAT, it saves time. They do have FEW but VERY competent technical support specialist that we can rely on but unfortunately, not all of them are able to support you properly.

Inconvenienti

The problems with Dayforce are that EVERYTIME you want to do a modification (vacation calculation per example) it cost you money. Every time they do a modification based on what you asked, it will impact something else (since everything is centralized) and most of the time, their customer support team are not specialized enough to know what changes impacts what. It is VERY painful working with their team sometimes as a problem solved creates another issue where most of the time you still need to pay extra money to solve it.

Kelli M.
  • Settore: Industria alberghiera

Data della recensione: 16/11/2020

Managing your own settings means lots of potential for success and mess

Honestly, I am pretty neutral at this point. For each thing that has changed for the positive, there is something else that has changed for the negative. I am still optimistic this will work out for the better in the long run but as in my previous comment, implementation has been extremely difficult and we are in a severe situation with our clients and investors on the 401K funding situation.

Vantaggi

-Ability to control the majority of your settings
-Real time gross to net calculations
-Great payroll auditing tools
-Many standard reports and ability to tweak them to your needs
-Auto setup of a lot of policy assignments based on data management criteria - eliminates human error

Inconvenienti

THE IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS - We went through at least 3 weeks worth of work to gather all our settings, decide on how we would like it built, did research on the best way to put our data in the system, even received guidance from one of their recommended consultant groups, THEN went through 16 hours of Discovery calls to talk through how we wanted the system setup. In the end though, all the job codes and mapping we requested at implementation went out the window and they setup the system based on the data from our old provider, which was a mess and part of the reason we moved in the first place.

We are now a year into this project and 6 months post-live and are STILL trying to cleanup the mess caused during implementation. My time and my team's time is dominated by this cleanup process.

Lastly - we are currently have a major struggle with funding our 401K. Apparently, 401K funding is currently only done via check and NOT ACH. We have 3000+ team members and 90+ locations - we cannot have that many 401K checks being cut bi-weekly. In order to setup as an automatic feed, there would have to be a separate file feed for each location, based on software limitations - which means 90+ file feeds - all associated with a cost to build and to maintain should there be a change required.

I truly believe (and hope) that once it's all cleaned up and all settings are the way we need them to be - we will be in a much better place but this process has been extremely difficult.

UKG Ready e ADP Workforce Now

Perché scegliere Dayforce HCM

We are growing rapidly and we outgrew the functionality of our previous company. There were many things we had to do manually should now automatic in Ceridian - once its setup properly. Also, inconsistencies of setup in the previous system caused issues in reporting.

Netchex

Perché passare a Dayforce HCM

The structure of team members have ONE record that is references by all the modules as opposed to multiple databases/records throughout the modules.
Maribeth T.
  • Settore: Prodotti cartacei e forestali

Dayforce HCM Review

We have been able to become more paperless with Dayforce. For the most part, payroll processes correctly each pay period. Open Enrollment saved lots of time and paper and the employees seemed to really like the process. I think as we learn to use all of the functionality of the system, we will find more benefits and cost-savings. We are just disappointed that we did not get this information/recommendations from our implementation team. And the fact that modules that should have been live and working properly at the time of implementation are still not functional has been extremely frustrating. Our HR Admins are doing more work now, than they did before implementing Dayforce , where Attendance Management is concerned.

Vantaggi

The system has lots of flexibility and functionality - unfortunately our implementation did not go very well (we are still working on it over a year after going live) so I don't believe we are using the system to its full capacity. The user experience is really friendly. Our current employees and onboarding employees like the system.

Inconvenienti

It seems that the implementation team wants to cut you off long before the system is running as expected. It's wonderful that Ceridian is working on so many great, new, cutting-edge options but our users (PR/HRAdmins, Managers) just want the current functionality to work properly. We are still submitting lots of tickets to support on a weekly basis and we have found the quality of support to be herky-jerky. Some of the reps are really good and others seem to just want to get the case off their plate without full resolution of the issue.

Stephen S.
  • Settore: Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie

Data della recensione: 7/4/2017

Review of Dayforce HCM

Having used Dayforce HCM for over 5 years, I can honestly say that it is an incredible piece of software that is ever-expanding, and the developers are always hard at work creating more modules.

As opposed to previous systems where it required multiple file feeds internally, which would constantly update one place such as the HR record, but would not update in Payroll, Self Service, Benefits, or wouldn't update in any of them; with Dayforce however, there are no longer such data integrity issues, as it uses one database to house it all.

It also also far easier on the eyes than some previous systems, and the ad-hoc reporting along with topic builder make creating custom reports quite easy (once you get the gist of how it works - there is a learning curve if you don't take the training - but if you're savvy, it's quite robust).

The key with Dayforce is IMPLEMENTATION. If you are not diligent, clear, and thorough with the discovery stage and throughout implementation, it will haunt you down the road. Make a team, dedicate someone to nothing but testing and making sure you've got it doing what each team/department/manager/user needs it to do, just do something to make sure you are comfortable with the application and get what you need, otherwise you will spend a lot of time fixing issues with upset employees .

Ceridian has grown their teams vastly, so the support reps can be hit and miss, but if you are techy and willing to learn the system, it is far superior to the others out there, and can be very low maintenance.

Vantaggi

One database means data is always consistent throughout modules. The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched. Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Inconvenienti

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading.

Data della recensione: 20/3/2018

Dayforce has changed HR and Payroll at our organization in a postive way!

Vantaggi

Once we went live on Dayforce is felt like we left the dark ages for the electronic age! No more paper times sheet which several people handled, the employee punching the time clock, the supervisor totaling hours, identifying how many at regular pay, how many at overtime 1.5, how many vacation hours, how many hours against sick time, where were they transferred, etc.

Once the supervisor wrote all of this, then someone in HR got to key this information into a "Green Screen" and the file was uploaded to a payroll system and you hoped the data would flow though without errors or dumping.

With Dayforce, the employee now requests time away in Dayforce, the supervisor either approves it or denies it, if approved the time is automatically placed on the timecard and the entitlement is deducted, both the supervisor and the employee can see the timecard each and every day and if any questions arise, they are taken care of before running payroll.

In addition, our employees no longer need to complete a form to turn into HR for changes in their information. Our employees change their own information in Dayforce for tax forms, address, email, phone numbers, emergency contact, etc.

Company issued property and training records are all housed in Dayforce. We recently implemented the recruiting and performance module. Dayforce keeps enhancing the product.

Inconvenienti

I do think Dayforce can improve upon the Recruiting module. I do realize they have an upgrade coming which does show it has upgrades in the recruiting module. I would like to see them provide the functionality to schedule interviews without Outlook without leaving Dayforce. I would also like to see them provide more standard reports for those client who must write an Affirmative Action Report. I don't feel I should be required to create my own report to pull the required data for this report.

• Settore: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari

Data della recensione: 19/10/2017

Dayforce has completely changed how we do life at Kern Health Systems HR.

HR efficiencies, ROI by 60% over our other provider in the first month and a support team that truly supports their clients efforts. I feel like we have gained a partner not a vendor.

Vantaggi

We love that we have been able to go paperless in all of our HR processes from application to termination. We no longer use paper apps, compensation change forms, benefits apps, or onboarding documents. Everything is paperless. We can look in the system and see where approvals are sitting. This has made our HR flows and processes so much easier and efficient. We also love the one employee record. From application to hire we only have to enter their information once. We have significantly cut down on our errors and the spreadsheets we used to keep to follow all of our processes. Our Onboarding is streamlined and professional. New hires can fill out all of their documents prior to the first day of work, so that we can maximize our first day with them. And finally Support. The Support Team is world class. I can't speak highly enough about the responsiveness, expertise and efficient way the support team works with their clients! Ceridian gets an A+ for their support.

Inconvenienti

Prior to the newest upgrade to 53, Reporting was a bit clunky and difficult to understand. As a busy HR Leader, I don't have extensive time to take a bunch of classes to learn how to run reports. They need to be easy, user friendly and intuitive. Prior to the upgrade they were not. The new Reports module has come a LONG way in improving this. The reporting module is now in HTML and much easier to understand and use. Other than that, I cannot think of one other Con to the Dayforce system. I came from a very different provider that I was extremely displeased with, so it makes it a little more challenging to find Cons. I am very happy with the decision to move to Ceridian.

Stephen S.
  • Settore: Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento

Data della recensione: 20/6/2017

Dayforce HCM is a great, single database cloud software, that is constantly adding new...

Vantaggi

One database means data is always consistent throughout modules.
The flexibility within the configuration is unmatched.
Beautiful appearance and very user-friendly.

Inconvenienti

The switch from SilverLight to HTML has been slow and each release has been somewhat buggy initially after upgrading when using the new HTML pieces.
Aside from that, the system is as good as your involvement and motivation to learn (especially during Implementation - be diligent and thorough in your discovery and scoping, or it will be painful when transferred to support).

Joanne K.
  • Settore: Materiali da costruzione

Data della recensione: 21/4/2017

DayforceHCM - One Year After Implementation

Pros - Our previous system basically operated on a "point in time" basis; historical information was kept in hard copy in employee files. Reporting from the payroll system was difficult and in many cases required expensive custom reports to be written by the service provider. Approximately 65% of our employees do not have access to the company email account, consequently requests for vacation payments, time off requests, address changes, tax changes, bank account changes were sent to HR by the employee's manager. Employees monitor their own personal information in Dayforce such as salary, job title, etc. ; they have access to forms; managers have access to a multitude of reports to help them manage their workforce. The HR/Payroll team have the ability to provide executive reports almost instantaneously - time spent producing management reports has been significantly reduced. Company policies and agreements have been uploaded into Dayforce eliminating the need to produce hard copy documents - this includes handbooks, links to benefit websites, corporate forms (eg. Code of Conduct) which saves time and money - no hard copies required. Time spent in payroll has not reduced, however, quality has increased significantly - more time is spent in value added auditing rather than paper processing. Compliance with legislation is much easier to manage. Immeasurable ROI on employee satisfaction - we spend more time talking to our employees; Dayforce has facilitated a closer relationship between HR and employees - they feel like they are part of something big, because they can see it! HR and Payroll is no longer a mysterious machine somewhere in corporate office. The Ceridian learning tools are awesome - although we do not have all of the modules, providing access to the Ceridian University gives us opportunities to attend sessions and experience other activities that our organization may want to consider.

Con: We do not have enough time to explore/implement the many features available.

Overall Satusfaction: Dayforce provides everything we need!

Recommendation to Other Buyers - Dayforce HCM is powerful and I highly recommend it for human resource management.

Bethann D.
  • Settore: Industria farmaceutica

Data della recensione: 1/12/2016

Expect the Unexpected

We are overall extremely pleased with Ceridian and our vendor partnership with them. They truly take the time to get to know your business and your needs and help decide what the best solutions are for your business - which may not by the newest product they are selling. We have a very complex payroll, and we have the right solution for us at the present time.

We also continue to find new ways to leverage the WFM platform to capture as much information as possible about time, labor and attendance.

If you are considering making the change to Dayforce, you can't be prepared enough. You need to understand your own policies and procedures like the back of your hand as well as have the ability to explain the same to the implementation team. They will do their best with the information you provide, but it is up to you to ensure they understand and to test everything multiple times to make sure it is what you need.

Keep in mind, the platform is highly configurable. As mentioned earlier, we have a rather complex payroll. We have six separate payrolls that combine hourly, salary, weekly, biweekly, union, non-union, etc. A little of everything. The policies for each payroll are entirely different, and both Ceridian HPL and Dayforce handle it without any problems. Here and there we have had to be creative - but it was still able to be accomplished.

I have been working in HR and payroll for 15 years and have used numerous different vendors/software over the years. None of them are 100% perfect. But Ceridian comes the closest. It is the most configurable and provides the best ad-hoc reporting tools out there. We have been able to automate many processes that used to be manual systems. This has freed up our HR staff to be more hands-on with employee onboarding, engagement, and development instead of stuck behind their desk completing transactional tasks.

Vantaggi

It is highly configurable. It handles changes due to union contracts with ease.

Inconvenienti

The new HTML timesheets have some quirks. I feel hopeful they will be worked out.

Chris S.
  • Settore: Vendita al dettaglio

Data della recensione: 1/12/2016

Spend more time on strategic decisions and less time worrying about your software application.

Summary: Dayforce has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities. Employees can view their time card in real-time and it's easy to view task progress across devices. Reporting could be more robust.

Dayforce is very useful in an environment where there is a fast pace and multiple access points such as retail, grocery stores, etc. Places of work that allow the use of mobile devices will really allow the application to shine. Environments, where there isn't reliable network access, may prove difficult. Dayforce support staff is very responsive to customer needs and their level of support is strong.

We use Dayforce across 90% of our enterprise. We use Time & Attendance across the entire 90% and Scheduling & Task Management across 75%. As a specialty retailer in the Musical Instrument category, we sell very specific products to customers with very specific needs. That requires knowledgeable employees to be in the right place at the right time. Dayforce is key to making that happen.

Vantaggi

- Intuitive user interface that is easy to use for people with various technical abilities
- Employees can view their time card in real-time on many different devices
- Easily view task progress across devices and with downward visibility throughout the organization

Inconvenienti

- Dayforce could use more robust reporting within the application but have recently released a new Business Intelligence tool to fill the need

Diane R.

Data della recensione: 2/11/2017

Our experience with Day force has been great from Implementation on. We never felt alone.

Before Dayfore, we were using three different systems. One for payroll, one for time and attendance, and another for HR. We had to import data from one system to another so there was the potential of data dropping off. We were able to combine three systems into one with Dayforce. Since Ceridian uses one solution, once an employee is hired they are visible in all parts of the system immediately. No more waiting for overnight updates. Ceridian cut my payroll processing time by 40%, which allows me more time to audit my work. There are some great audit reports built into the system, which I run every payroll. They point to problems with can be corrected before we finalize for the week. The ability to run wage and tax registers, and W2's anytime of the year, allows me to fix any potential problems, which in turn make year end a breeze. My employees now are able to manage some of their own data, which alleviates the burden off HR and Payroll and allows the employee to update their records when it is convenient for them.

Vantaggi

I love that it is one solution. No more imports, no more worries about data dropping off. The test portal allows us to set up new deductions and earnings, and test them before putting them into production. The future dating feature works really well. It allows us to enter increase early and test them in a future payroll to see how the employees pay check will look, and gives us more time to audit our changes thus relieving some of the stress that comes with year end. The education portal is a big plus. It allows us to learn at our own pace, and to schedule that classes that are helpful for each administrative role.

Shreshthi M.
  • Settore: Salute mentale

Data della recensione: 11/8/2020

Dayforce - HR and Payroll software

It is a good product. It is cloud based which makes is highly desirable during the pandemic. Customer support is also very helpful.

Vantaggi

A lot of features are easy to adapt and there is less of a learning curve. The software can be used for a host of HR functions from payroll to recruitment, LMS, performance management and more.

Inconvenienti

The system has a vast number of features and one needs to rely on a consultant for customization. Advanced knowledge of software engineering is necessary while creating reports or XML forms.

Dynamics 365

Workday HCM
Khristan P.
  • Settore: Industria alberghiera

Data della recensione: 19/6/2017

Empowering Team Members

Overall, we have truly benefited from partnering with Dayforce. Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program, the accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically. Our managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability. Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline. Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process. We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity, we have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Vantaggi

• Our team members are excited about the user friendliness of the program,
• Great to have accessibility from their mobile devices and the functions that empower them to submit requests & changes electronically.
• Managers have raved about being able to schedule within labor guidelines and team member availability.
• Time Off requests are easier to track, schedule, approve/decline.
• Personal Action Form items that require approval are now electronic, which has smoothed out our process.
• We have seen a decrease in the amount of paperwork that was being processed & tracked, we have seen an increase in managerial productivity,
• We have seen a time savings in our payroll processing and an improvement in our reporting capabilities.

Inconvenienti

Implementation might drive you crazy, but your team will be elated & productivity improved. It would have been helpful to know more about what was required & expected for implementation so we could have made better decisions with assigning responsibilities during the implementation process.

Randy R.
  • Settore: Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici

Data della recensione: 13/9/2017

Dayforce HCM great for Payroll and HRIS

Dayforce works great under the right circumstances, but they still have some work to do to gain a bigger market share.

Vantaggi

Dayforce HCM (DF) is a great product for payroll, which is the company's core offering. They have incorporated other HRIS modules into DF, some of which work extremely well. Dayforce does a great job of using only one employee record for everything, so there are no internal interfaces, and all changes are made real time. The company keeps up to date on all regulatory changes, and is quick to roll out updates and fixes to the software, which are seamless because they happen in the cloud. Works great for both our US and Canadian populations.

Inconvenienti

Dayforce does not process payroll in Mexico, so we cannot use it for the sole solution in North America. The reporting on data is sometimes difficult; the tool is pretty robust, but some common-sense reports are almost impossible to build, due to the cumbersome process of linking data fields together. This is getting better, but still lacking. Support response times are usually timely, but support personnel are not always knowledgeable enough to fix the issue right away. Any extra work on the product is always billable, and never cheap. Due to the design of the product, any changes to the company's organizational structure will almost certainly result in a long, expensive project to update the product.

Jessie B.
  • Settore: Gestione formativa

Data della recensione: 23/10/2019

Employee-friendly self-service once implementation hills are climbed

Vantaggi

The ease of and accessibility of reporting and the self-service features for employees, including the always-expanding app, is wonderful. I also find the handshake between the onboarding feature and the HR to be a strong plus.

Inconvenienti

I feel like my con is less about Ceridian as a platform and more about the lack of cohesiveness offered by the support team. I feel like the value of and quality of communication and follow-through vary wildly from case to case.

Paycom e Exelare

Perché scegliere Dayforce HCM

Leadership-led initiative seeking better reporting options built on a single database concept

676 recensioni