Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Trello

Trello is a visual collaboration tool for planning tasks and projects. While commonly used by agile software development teams, the solution is also used in other departments such as marketing, sales, support and HR. The...

Scopri di più

Valutazioni della caratteristica

Consulta le recensioni su Trello

19.500 recensioni su 19.105
Ordina per:
Misty S.
  • Settore: Proprietà immobiliari

Data della recensione: 25/3/2021

Trello is useful for any aspect of your business

Trello is used for Sales/Marketing/Meetings/Tracking...literally everything we do as a brokerage.

Vantaggi

I am crazy about Trello - it is such a wonderfully flexible tool that assists organizing thoughts and tasks for so many different aspects of a real estate business. My company jokes that I "think in Trello" - it is so easy to visualize how to lay out business processes and thoughts with this amazing product.

Inconvenienti

I use the free version - I have found little clarity in how paid and unpaid users can interract in boards and teams.

• Settore: Dispositivi medici

Data della recensione: 10/4/2021

The Daily Task Tracking App

A great task management tool - without a doubt, the best free coordination App for the modern project manager.

Vantaggi

The ease of adding a task/card to a board and quickly labelling it with a specific colour/code. This makes organising your tasks as easy as adding a note and choosing a colour! Having multiple boards means this sort of organisational structure can continue without losing a task.

Inconvenienti

The limited card mobility functions on the mobile App and the lack of automation features for sorting columns of tasks by label.

• Settore: Gestione di organizzazioni non profit

Data della recensione: 20/4/2021

Trello Boards good for planning - as good as MS Project

We have used Trello Boards for tracking an annual event for the past 5 years. Each year we can look at the previous year's boards and add and subtract from them to build a new set of boards. This is a good thing for the way we work.

Vantaggi

Ease of use. The user interface is simple for most people to us. Even our most computer challenged people are able to use this product.

Inconvenienti

I think each person has unique patterns of working and not all our planners think the same way. Sometimes we set up a board that we think will track what we think is important when all the board creation does is create questions. That is not the fault of Trello. It is just that each person has different ways of using the app.

• Settore: Organizzazioni civiche e sociali

Data della recensione: 13/5/2021

Once the best -- still good.

It is an easy platform to accommodate a large, virtual team with. All of my colleagues are scattered around the globe, and co-working organizational apps are critical to our progress. Trello was a good choice to get us organized and on the same page about the tasks at hand.

Vantaggi

Trello is a very visual platform; I love that everything is laid out in front of you. It makes it very easy to take in the big picture (based on how you arrange your boards) - what's due? what's this team working on? what have we not yet completed?

It also has a slight learning curve, but once you overcome that, you're set, and it gets increasingly easy to use. If, like me, this is a software that you need to use daily, you will master it in no time.

Inconvenienti

I mentioned that what I like most is how Trello gives you a great overview of the big picture - you can see all tasks that need to be completed and everything going on, all at once. This is also it's biggest pitfall, in my opinion. It is both too general, and too crowded, simultaneously. In order to analyze a task in depth, we link to a Google doc or another platform, which allows more flexibility to multitask and make edits. Ideally, I don't want to be hopping from app to app.

Matt M.
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 23/7/2021

Very intuitive and easy to immediately

Trello has been a huge boost to staying organized with not just my big projects, but also with my daily tasks and staying organized in all of my activities.

Vantaggi

I've used both the paid and free versions of this platform and the free version is as simple to use as the paid version. You do get additional features with the paid version, but for managing your own tasks and projects the free version will still provide everything that you need. I've used a number of project management platforms and Trello stands out because it's very intuitive to use and organize the information you're working on.

Inconvenienti

Occasionally, I wish Trello had some prompts on how to better organize information, but this isn't a deal-breaker. I really like it when software can help to save me from my own disorganization, and Trello primarily does that with a very simple setup, but I would also accept some prompts or suggestions too.

Olakunle O.
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Data della recensione: 18/4/2021

Easy learning curve to powerful project management

Trello is one of the top recommended project management systems for a reason. There are powerful integrations with most popular productivity tools if you opt to upgrade to a business plan. These features make it easy to power up your system. It can easily give you a visual representation of work queues and where team members may be stuck.

Vantaggi

The intuitive interface and wealth of industry-specific templates make it easy to get off the ground and get team members up-to-speed.

Inconvenienti

Though there are different project views (timeline, calendar, etc), Trello is known for and operates best as a Kanban-style system. I find that some projects benefit from a different management/review style. It's not a great platform to store resources/reference guides in my experience.

Noorhidayu S.
  • Settore: Ospedali e sistemi sanitari
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 26/5/2021

Trello is very helpful in managing task

Vantaggi

The best thing that i like with Trello is, they are very visual centered and all the notes and task board can be assign with color coded which helping me to find my task easily as i assign color to the task based on the task priorities.

Inconvenienti

Unfortunately, not many tools and features offered by this software are suitable for a complicated or complex project. Is is a perfect platform to managing simple task and project, such as daily task or a repetitive task.

Zuhairah A.
  • Settore: Internet

Data della recensione: 7/4/2021

Working together with Trello

Trello is the best we have use for managing some part of our ongoing project that need a collaboration between me and my team, and sometime if client is needed to get involved with the project progress. It is more easy to communicate and collaborate in this software than using other software for collaboration.

Vantaggi

All of Trello feature has help me and my team to work together and collaborate on our work, project and task really easy from only this single software. Using the cards and and grouping all the card will create a very organized list of task and process that i can tracked all the cards progress easily from the board.

Inconvenienti

I think the cards template is not easily editable and i need to choose the correct card template from the start to fit the card with my objective. Trying to change or edit the card template afterwards is not easily done and will make the cards not working correctly.

Danijel C.
  • Settore: Consulenza manageriale

Data della recensione: 2/6/2021

Trello - Everyday business helper

Vantaggi

Very easy to implement and integrate with other systems with various PowerUps making it a very powerful yet easy tool to use.

Inconvenienti

The starting point was a little unclear but due to understanding logic as KanBan can be used in many different ways. Finding the right one was a little bit of a struggle.

Suzannah H.
  • Settore: Telecomunicazioni
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 25/4/2021

Simple software but very effective

Trello is the best we have use for managing task and project, sharing document, files and resource for the project. Discussing ideas and translating it into workable project and task can be done smoothly with this software.

Vantaggi

The best feature that i really like and find it very useful is, the project completion tracking and milestone tracking. This two feature are really important and critical for us to know the current situation of the task in hand, and to make sure we complete the project before the due date.

Inconvenienti

Some of the feature to managing a complex project can't be find in this software. Tools like portfolios are not found in this software and we really need it to make the project reporting more comprehensive. Other than this cons, all the other feature is very helpful for us.

Abby B.

Data della recensione: 29/4/2021

I'd be lost without Trello

Absolutely amazing. I use it every day to keep project on track. I create a new board for each new client. They have color-coded assignments, as do I - then they can see what I'm working on and how their project is coming along. We can drag-n-drop photos into a card, add files and links, and our whole discussion is documented so nothing gets missed.

Vantaggi

You can use pre-made boards or create your own from scratch. It's just like a board of sticky notes, like a Kanban. You can color-code, create due dates, assign cards, tag people. I'm just using the free version because it's only me and 1 client using it, but the paid version would be an amazing tool for larger organizations who would benefit from being able to assign tasks and integrate with more apps.

Inconvenienti

I wish we could shut off the ability to comment via email. People do this and then their signature lines and logos clog up the card.

Juan manuel C.
  • Settore: Servizi ai consumatori

Data della recensione: 27/5/2021

The kanban board you were looking for

My experience with Trello was more than satisfactory, I have used it for many years, both to organize personal tasks, projects, university work and developments at work. It fulfills its function to the letter and runs in a way that looks like you are using it locally. I highly recommend it as it is, in my opinion, the best in the area it encompasses.

Vantaggi

Trello has an extremely low learning curve, anyone can use it and customize it at ease. Being its free version it allows you to use the vast majority of its options. It has a very comfortable and fluid drag and drop card system that makes you feel like you are working locally. The handling of the cards, the organization and the filing of the same is very comfortable. The uptime is very high, in more than 5 years of use only once I could not enter and it lasted very little. It has an application for cell phones (Android / iOS) that is very fluid and looks better than expected considering that trello is used horizontally

Inconvenienti

The weakness of the program is the lack of more interesting free plugins, to put a but. But in general, it complies with everything that it says to solve

• Settore: Videogiochi

Data della recensione: 10/7/2018

Great for the basics, but struggles with anything more.

It helps us with quick organisational tasks, and seeing ideas laid out infront of us does help with productivity. But sometimes Trello just isn't powerful enough for actual task management and tracking, and this is a chore having to move your cards into another system all the time. It should have a pro-level tier for people who want more control over their management of the boards.

Vantaggi

Trello is great, it's simple to use, and has loads of clever UX devices that make tracking and updating tasks a joy. We use it quite often within our organisation whenever something needs "organising fast" - we're not expecting to track the progress of the entire project through Trello, but the occasional breakout.

We've most often used Trello to round up our "ideas" phase, and then moved onto a more complex project management tool after that.

The interface is simple, the free level is "about right" and there are just enough features for you to get going quickly.

Trello is great for quick organisational tasks, that need to be presented in a visual way, or they are good for information sharing (literally a pin-board of ideas works well) - and has reduced the need for post-it-notes everywhere in the office.

Inconvenienti

There comes a point in every Trello boards life when the user will go "ok, now it's time to move this all away from Trello"

Task management is .. laborious at best, with no real way of tracking time, burndowns, productivity, velocity, or any other metric that tells a project manager if the job is "getting done", it's simply not built for that and trying to implement methods that will make it work, just result in frustration.

It's also a bit lightweight on the features for the free trial version, quite a few things are locked off behind the paywall (which is fine) - but also, we feel that there isn't *enough* features behind the paywall which would incentivise us to purchase a license.

So the bottom line with Trello is it's great for short term, simple tasks and idea sharing, but anything more heavy duty that needs to be updated regularly and it will struggle.

Kenny K.

Data della recensione: 20/7/2021

Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!

I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

Vantaggi

I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

Inconvenienti

I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

Suhailah S.
  • Settore: Vendita al dettaglio

Data della recensione: 8/4/2021

Help my team with task management

Trello has become part of our team to organized our daily task and project. All the task can be track on real-time to avoid any missing or unfinished task of the project. Me and my team has a very positive experience all the time we have deployed it on our work system.

Vantaggi

There are various point that what i really like with this software. Collaborating on project with my team and with team on other department on our organization is very easy and not confusing at all. Integration with third party services like Google Mail or MailChimp help me to organizing and managing my email on one single software.

Inconvenienti

It takes time to fully get comfortable and learning all the feature and tool that in-build in this software. A training is a must for us for all the team members can maximized all the tools to the maximum. Apart of that, i see no other issue with this software.

Daniele C.

Data della recensione: 10/3/2021

Ottimo per organizzare il proprio lavoro

Lo consiglio a tutti quelli che vogliono organizzare il proprio lavoro tramite questo metodo.

Vantaggi

Molto comodo poter organizzare tutto tramite le schede. Mi piace molto la check-list ed il poter assegnare i compiti, e le integrazioni con altri software.

Inconvenienti

Dopo 30 card, la vista Kanban risulta essere un po' pesante. L'interfaccia grafica è un po' troppo complicata per chi è alle prime armi

Giuseppe D.
  • Settore: Assicurazioni

Data della recensione: 11/5/2021

Una Agenda condivisa virtuale e puntuale

Ottima applicazione! Migliorando alcune piccole funzioni diventerà ancora più semplice

Vantaggi

Ottima la possibilità di condividere file, appuntamenti, informazioni, con i colleghi di un team di lavoro, restando tutti sempre aggiornati.

Inconvenienti

Bisognerebbe migliorare l'interfaccia rendendola più facile nella ricerca di informazioni, e migliorare la sezione agenda rendendo le funzioni più intuitive

Sergio B.
  • Settore: Sviluppo di programmi

Data della recensione: 12/4/2021

Ottimo prodotto facile da utilizzare ed efficace nella sua semplicità

Ottima in tutti i suoi aspetti, per il momento non abbiamo trovato alternative valide, forse perché entusiaste di quanto offre trello!!

Vantaggi

Ottimo prodotto immediato e veramente efficace.
Per progetti medio piccoli permette di avere sotto controllo lo stato di avanzamento e di adeguare le attività senza alcun problema

Inconvenienti

Trello fa quello che promette, non ho riscontrato particolari mancanze, il team di sviluppo mi sembra molto attento è pronto ad adeguare il prodotto con una certa frequenza

Luca G.
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Data della recensione: 19/4/2021

Ottimo strumento per la gestione dei task

In ufficio ci ha permesso di migliorare la nostra organizzazione

Vantaggi

Trello mi aiuta a gestire le mie attività in modo da poter organizzare al meglio la mia giornata, il tutto viene condiviso con l'ufficio in modo da poter gestire il carico di lavoro

Inconvenienti

non penso che in questo stato il programma abbia bisogno di urgenti cambiamenti, lo trovo ottimo cosi come è

Barbara S.
  • Settore: Software informatici
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 12/5/2021

Discreto software

Vantaggi

Molto carina la grafica e la suddivisione

Inconvenienti

E' un po' complesso capire come utlizzarlo al meglio delle sue funzionalità

Davide mariano C.

Data della recensione: 10/12/2020

Fantastica applicazione

Ho avuto la possibilità di poter organizzare il mio lavoro. Tenendo traccia di tutte le mie attività e di avere un quadro completo della mia situazione lavorativa già con una rapida occhiata.

Vantaggi

Adoro Trello. La possibilità di poter personalizzare come ritengo più opportuno è una cosa fantastica.

Inconvenienti

La personalizzazione delle schermate e delle schede. L’integrazione con gli altri software e la possibilità di poter creare dei template per le schede.

Michele G.
  • Settore: Software informatici

Data della recensione: 22/4/2021

Software per la gestione del team di lavoro

Lavorando in un'azienda di piccole dimensioni possiamo limitarci ad utilizzare la versione free, che per l'utilizzo di cui necessitiamo attualmente è sufficiente. Mancano però alcune funzionalità sicuramente comode.

Vantaggi

Facilissimo da utilizzare sin dal primo momento, ottimo per la suddivisione in task dei progetti di lavoro. Presenta tantissimi addon (Power-Up) per il collegamento con altri software utilissimi.

Inconvenienti

Non ho riscontrato particolari problemi utilizzando il software. All'interno della mia azienda utilizziamo la versione free, e ci sono alcune scomode limitazioni riguardo le Power-Up.

Laura D.
  • Settore: Risorse umane
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 26/10/2020

Molto soddisfatta

Vantaggi

Apprezzo il fatto che permette la collaborazione tra colleghi

Inconvenienti

Niente, al momento posso dirmi soddisfatta

Anna M.
  • Settore: Risorse umane
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 5/11/2020

strumento utile

Vantaggi

funziona molto bene come software aggiuntivo

Inconvenienti

utile per restare in contatto coi colleghi

Giacomo P.
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari

Data della recensione: 27/1/2021

Veloce, semplice, modulare

Le funzionalità che hanno maggiormente apportato beneficio a livello lavorativo sono l’assegnazione veloce e dettagliata dei singoli compiti; la possibilità di collaborazione tra utenti tramite la discussione sulle attività; infine, le liste di controllo e le date di scadenza permettono una infinita flessibilità e monitoraggio.
La personalizzazione grafica rappresenta per me un ulteriore aspetto di piacevolezza nell’utilizzo. Non mi stanco mai di usarlo: rappresenta un incentivo alla pianificazione. Ogni scheda può essere classificata utilizzando delle etichette colorate, totalmente personalizzabili, ed utilizzabili per esempio per definire una scala di priorità, di classificazione di ambito di appartenenza. Ottima la possibilità di usare MarkDown come linguaggio di formattazione del testo. La sua flessibilità nella gestione dei contenuti e degli allegati permette un utilizzo davvero adatto ad ogni esigenza di qualsiasi reparto.

Vantaggi

Utilizziamo Trello in azienda come software di gestione dei mini-task di reparto, e devo ammettere che ha reso il processo di tracciamento e assegnazione delle attività un procedimento semplice, veloce ed efficiente. Il suo punto di forza è che con un semplice colpo d’occhio si riescono a vedere quante attività sono allocate su ogni membro: la possibilità di spostare in modo flessibile le schede da una colonna a un’altra, permette un aggiornamento molto veloce dello stato del progetto; le configurazioni interne alla scheda e alla sotto-attività consentono di ottenere un livello di dettaglio molto approfondito. Ottima è l’integrazione con la nostra piattaforma di ticketing, dalla quale è possibile creare e assegnare una scheda Trello a partire da un ticket aperto, tutto con un semplice click !

Inconvenienti

Trello mostra i suoi limiti se applicato a progetti di medio-alta complessità, oppure quando vengono create molte colonne.

19.500 recensioni