Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su SugarCRM

SugarCRM is a cloud-based application for handling sales automation, marketing automation, account management and customer relationship management needs. SugarCRM offers features such as customizable home pages, a new-user...

Scopri di più

Ordina per:
Paolo
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Prova gratuita

Data della recensione: 2/11/2022

Crm completo ma...ho trovato di meglio

Ho testato sugar crm per un po' di tempo poi abbiamo scelto altro.

Vantaggi

Quando ho scelto di implementare un crm in azienda ho fatto diversi test (crm più famosi e personalizzabili). Ho testato anche sugar crm, devo essere sincero...buon prodotto, ben pensato, pieno di moduli.

Inconvenienti

Non è proprio il crm più semplice da implementare, non è il più "bello" di default, non è quello che sceglierei

Vtiger CRM, Yetiforce CRM e Zoho CRM

Perché scegliere SugarCRM

Perchè speravo di trovare un prodotto più semplice da usare, per i miei colleghi

Software precedente

Yetiforce CRM

Perché passare a SugarCRM

Non ho preferito SugarCrm, ho scelto altro. L'ho testato per un po' di tempo, personalizzato ma non andava bene per le nostre esigenze
Victoria
  • Settore: Settore petrolifero ed energetico

Data della recensione: 12/2/2019

Excellent Community CRM

SugarCRM Community edition has been a great daily driver for my music business. It's reliable, and has enough functionality to enable me to record all the key data that I need. The ability to self-host the platform is fantastic, because it helps keep costs down, and when you work on a small-scale, you don't need all of the processing power of a paid hosted solution. Definitely a great option if you have the savvy to install and maintain your own instance on your web server.

Vantaggi

I used the self-hosted community CRM for several years for my own music business. It has a ton of functionality that matches a lot of the basic features you find in Salesforce Classic. It's a great tool for keeping track of client data, deal tracking, etc. It's also nice to be able to self-host the platform as well as it's a lot more affordable than using a paid SaaS solution.

Inconvenienti

SugarCRM Community Edition looks pretty dated. If you don't have a lot of experience with the typical CRM data model concept, it can be hard to figure out how to use the system. The interface could be modernized to make it easier to navigate and find your way around. Another downside to being the Community Edition is that you need to know how to install and maintain the platform on your own server, but this is also a plus if you do have these skills.

Katie
  • Settore: Marketing e pubblicità
  • Altro di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 14/1/2020

The Pros and Cons of Sugar

Overall, I really enjoyed Sugar and think it would be a great fit (especially for the lower price point!) for marketing and advertising agencies that are looking to build out custom flows. Their customer care team was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and I really enjoyed working with them.

Vantaggi

The SugarCRM team was incredibly helpful and supportive during our decision between various CRMs we were testing out, namely Salesforce and SugarCRM. They were flexible, accommodating and had amazing customer service throughout the process, even willing to develop new APIs to integrate with our proprietary billing system 90% of our clients were on. I really enjoyed the visuals of Sugar - as all the bells and whistles were there, but it didn't seem overwhelming (as Salesforce can) and it's geared more towards marking service teams, like my division of the business. I also really find the dashboard visuals to be superior to Salesforce. Overall, the price point was better than Salesforce, too.

Inconvenienti

Since Sugar is geared towards marketing and sales teams, it wasn't a great fit for the other teams within our organization (i.e. one-time products like printing, etc.). Though workflows are cleaner and more intuitive than Salesforce, there wasn't quite as many bells and whistles (i.e. it was difficult to build in processes that involved external teams that we outsource to).

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a SugarCRM

We didn't - we ended up choosing Salesforce over Sugar, simply due to the fact that we had to incorporate other areas of the business already in Salesforce and ultimately they were able to provide all the necessary features. For other orgs, I would recommend Sugar, as it's an amazing product.

Le alternative a SugarCRM più popolari

Ainara
  • Settore: Servizi bancari

Data della recensione: 16/11/2022

Bastante escaso

como crm si la gestión de clientes es baja y no pides mucha fluidez puede bastarte

Vantaggi

Bastante básico y fácil de usar aunque se queda un poco corto

Inconvenienti

Lo hemos usado un par de años en la empresa y la verdad que se queda ya corto a nivel de otros sofwares, bastante lento y con poca posibilidad de automatismos

Orianne
  • Settore: Telecomunicazioni
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 13/8/2022

Most powerful and easy-to-use CRM to support all corporate sales and marketing activities

With SugarCRM, I keep track of new campaigns (account management), I am regularly reminded that I have performance discussions with my customers and I can switch to the corresponding customer account to find all the important data and get in touch with the customer. In addition, thanks to the ticket system, I do not forget to work on important tasks for my customers and other projects. In addition, I can optimally and smoothly inform my teammates about changes utilizing comments and notes in the customer accounts. All in all, I can only say that it is a super complete CRM solution.

Vantaggi

What I like most are the synergy effects of the use of the tool by our large sales teams spread over several locations (in Spain and abroad) and our various marketing teams. We combine all customer contact points in an extremely flexible way across all departments. This simplifies our internal communication and knowledge exchange among ourselves, as well as communication with customers. The interface can be used very intuitively for an extensive CRM system thanks to its focus on a single clear navigation bar. In addition, the tool can be linked very flexibly with other systems via APIs, such as SAP, various campaign management tools, and much more.

Inconvenienti

It isn't easy to become familiar with all the relevant interface features in a short time to take full advantage of these synergies. Here, you must explore using patience and occasionally, trial and error. However, you will certainly behave similarly to other enterprise-level CRM solutions.

HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere SugarCRM

Sugar offers all the basic functions of a CRM. It can cover all needs for any type and size of the company. We were able to use it mainly to organize customer contacts.

Software precedente

Zoho CRM

Perché passare a SugarCRM

Sugar helps us in customer management. With SugarCRM, we have been able to offer our customers our other products in a better and more efficient way. It's ideal for selling more than just the core service. It's very easy to anticipate what the customer might want.
Eric R
  • Settore: Gestione delle risorse

Data della recensione: 23/3/2022

Sugar CRM is inexpensive, functional and quite dated

Vantaggi

Sugar CRM is a functional CRM that works reasonably well for tech-minded folks who don't mind getting used to its unappealing interface. It has the basic tools and functionality one would expect from a CRM and some of the integrations are solid (for data imports primarily).

Inconvenienti

The interface feels old and doesn't give the user much power to reconfigure it to work in a way that will help the user's specific needs. The marketing automation integrations are clunky, too.

Perché passare a SugarCRM

Sugar CRM was cheaper than any of the other solutions and we had a CTO who liked it because he'd used it many times before.
Paula
  • Settore: Sviluppo di programmi
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 18/10/2022

Buen producto pero con cosas a mejorar

Vantaggi

Lo mejor de SugarCRM es que siempre proporciona el mejor software de marketing de relaciones con los clientes.
Los informes y paneles son fáciles de entender.
Genera seguridad en el manejo de datos. Puedes manejar distintas campañas, crear campañas diferentes para cada persona y obtener una imagen general de la campaña.
El equipo de Sugar nos ayudó mucho durante el proceso de decisión, implementación y personalización del software, aunque es un poco tedioso implementar ciertos desarrollos y tiene limitaciones (cosas que no se pueden hacer o desarrollos demasiado largos).

Inconvenienti

La interfaz de usuario se podría mejorar, se ha quedado un poco anticuado y no es muy intuitiva.
El mayor problema de estas herramientas siempre es que el precio es un poco elevado, por lo que empresas pequeñas tendrán dificultades para poder permitírselo, no obstante, creo que merece la pena invertir en una herramienta como esta.
Está muy orientado a marketing y ventas.
La customización es un poco complicada.

Pia
  • Settore: Settore automobilistico
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 31/10/2022

It provided the ad we needed.

Vantaggi

It worked very well for our business tracking. We have control over sales. We were able to announce ourselves to a large audience.

Inconvenienti

The graphical interface of the product is not intuitive.

• Settore: Servizi finanziari
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 19/10/2022

A great CRM tool

Overall experience is amazing for a beginner and a great CRM platform to start working on with.

Vantaggi

Its amazing features differentiate it from other CRM platforms.It's very simple to use this CRM tool

Inconvenienti

Sometimes it hangs a bit while switching from one view to another but that's a very rare situation

Jacob
  • Settore: Salute, benessere e fitness

Data della recensione: 6/10/2022

Seemed Out of Date

It wasn't the most difficult system but the feel of it being out of date with the lead quality low made it difficult at times.

Vantaggi

Once the system is learned, it's decent to maneuver. It did sync well with your outbound calendar and have the functionality to schedule appointments through it.

Inconvenienti

It seemed out of date. Many of the leads it would give me were not correct information. Many leads were closed businesses or duplicates.

Josh
  • Settore: Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie

Data della recensione: 16/3/2017

SugarCRM Review - Walz Scale

We have been using Sugar for several years, but only in the past six months have we really dug down to fully utilize the software. The tool is fairly simple to use, I like the reporting functions, but the feedback I get from my sales team is that it is just 'clunky' to use. I'll give you one little example. For the Opportunity 'Actual Closed Won' date, I found through coming across some bad sales data for the month, that if you close a sale in January, and that same month you mark it as Closed Won. But lets say in March you want to go in and add a note to the description. Once you edit that note, (thus changing the Modify date) you autimatically changed the 'Actual Closed Won' date to March. Really messes up sales reports! When I contacted Sugar, there really wasnt an easy fix. We found SierraCRM (third part software) and Bill Convis from there helped with a solution to this problem. We have now purchased this software and believe that this will help take us to the next level of using Sugar. Sugar Support via email is usually pretty prompt, but as far as hearing from our 'Account Manager', just 2 weeks ago was the first time I heard from someone regarding our account. At that point, I had already reached out to SierraCRM, so I did not need anything from Sugar.
To summarize: Great tool, though a little clunky, but the price is not bad. Customer service could be improved, especially for companies like us who are invested in the process, and just need some help taking our sales process to the next level. Thanks!

Vantaggi

I like the Online (sugar on demand) that allows Sugar Support to get into your software and look and something you may be struggling with, like reports...

Inconvenienti

Design is little clunky. Think with some improvements, it might be easier to convert leads, update opportunities. Need less clicks!

Julia Maria
  • Settore: Servizi di informazione

Data della recensione: 7/7/2022

A complete history of calls, emails, and customers in one location only

SugarCRM offers you a way to monitor all the clients and leaflet details so you can keep everyone within the business on the same page, from ads to distribution to support to everyone to work with a system to get a detailed view of what is going on for each and every customer and future buyers. This is where I can show the details that are most important for my day, whether it is my channeling of potential clients, the weekly operation and predictions from my staff, or my allocated customer service cases. The home page can be personalized for any division of Sample with exactly the right details for every user. The browser bar at the top of the screen is the preferred position, but it can be placed sideways, floating or at the bottom.

Vantaggi

The software provides a robust search feature that allows you to search by name, phone number, and other data values that I need. A standard profile account view would highlight the key information in the configuration of the presentation card, which may include phone number categorizations and to whom the account is allocated, for example. Admin software provided with SugarCRM enables the setup of each screen such that The company wants, including adding personalized infinite areas, changing values on any deployable list, and arranging everything and all. Another main way in which I can use SugarCRM phones or tablets when out of the office, helps you to extract some data through searches and tables, you can quickly call a contact and when you have a call.

Inconvenienti

You will choose to separate and divide the data into different categories. one way that you might do this is through searches, you will get to sort so many that you can get lost in so much dating.

Joe

Data della recensione: 16/3/2017

Great For Sales and Leads Tracking, Leaves Much to Be Desired with Support Case Management

I've used SugarCRM a great deal in current and previous employers, and have always been thrilled with the sales tools that SugarCRM has, and the great ability for customizations, not to mention the continuing updates for each version. Their customer support team is top notch and very helpful for the most part, and there has been very little downtime, allowing all our teams to use the product successfully.

If I could choose one thing they could improve upon, it would be their outdated case management tools. I work with our support team and find the options to be limiting compared to other case management solutions such as Zendesk (which I have also used previously). If I am to point out glaring specifics, it would be tracking visibility on unassigned cases (who is viewing each case record? has the case record been updated while I've viewed it?). It would also be the absolute poor setup of getting cases into Sugar -- we have an inbox set to automatically add in cases, but if a customer or one of our personnel doesn't email directly from inside Sugar's Email module, it creates a new case ticket (over and over). This may be a byproduct of the way we have our case management set up, but there are no best practices, and I've had to create custom Process Author tools and Workflows to get it running in a decent way.

Again, the product is great from a sales point of view and for lead tracking tools, but the case management tools are dated and need to be examined and looked at to match their competitors in that category.

Vantaggi

Sales tools, lead tracking tools, reporting features are second to none
Module builder is fantastic and very customizable.

Inconvenienti

Case management tools are lacking to a high degree, very dated

Data della recensione: 26/5/2019

Indeed a great CRM with effective results

Overall my experience with this CRM is great. I am using it daily and I can say that my daily work is incomplete without it. It is so simple to use and provides amazing results for reports and dashboards, their customer's support team is very responsive.

Vantaggi

I am using it for more than three years and like almost everything about it. This CRM is very easy to use because of its simple design and easy to use user interface. I like the way SugarCRM provides reports and dashboards which is very easy to understand. SugarCRM provides secruity of data and information and now I can handle the different campaigns, create a different campaign for anyone and even get a complete picture of it very easily.

Inconvenienti

I would like to highlight one thing that I dislike about it which is its overall cost. A small organization may not afford this CRM but overall it is worth to spend on it.

Zoho CRM e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Perché passare a SugarCRM

We choose this because it has strong customer support team and it is less expensive compared to there products.
Damion
  • Settore: Biotecnologie
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 6/6/2019

SugаrCRM: Bооst yоur busіnеss

Thе Sugаr рlаtfоrm wоrks vеry wеll аnd іs quіtе sсаlаblе асrоss оrgаnіzаtіоns оf аll sіzеs.

Vantaggi

Eхсеllеnt dаtаbаsе systеm. Cаn bе соріеd tо оthеr sеrvеrs. Custоm fіеlds. Abіlіty tо lіnk CRM dаtа tо dеаls. Gооd usеr іntеrfасе. Wе usе SugаrCRM аs оur рrіmаry tооl іn trасkіng аррlісаtіоns, dеtеrmіnіng еlіgіbіlіty, аnd mаnаgіng раymеnts fоr сhіldrеn іn рublісly fundеd рrеsсhооl рrоgrаms. Althоugh іt wаs рrіmаrіly dеsіgnеd аs а sаlеs tооl, wе usе іt lеss аs fоr sаlеs (gіvеn thаt wе аrе nоt а sаlеs оrgаnіzаtіоn) аnd mоrе аs а rеlаtіоnshір mаnаgеmеnt аnd ассоuntіng tооl. Wе hаvе а vеry smаll tеаm (10 реорlе tоtаl), but wе аll usе Sugаr оn а dаіly bаsіs.

Inconvenienti

Rеаlly, rеаlly fіnd іt а hаsslе (аt lеаst rіght nоw) tо synс Sugаr wіth оur mаrkеtіng аutоmаtіоn sоftwаrе. Wе usе а 3rd раrty API аs оur соnnесtоr bеtwееn thе twо systеms but I fіnd glіtсhеs іn іt thаt соnсеrn mе аnd mаkе mе wоndеr іf аll my іnfоrmаtіоn іs bеіng ассurаtеly trаnsmіttеd аnd mаtсhеd uр. Sugаr wаsn't vеry іntuіtіvе whеn I fіrst bеgаn usіng іt. Wе rесеntly hаd а 3rd раrty соmе іn tо rеdеsіgn thе systеm fоr us аnd оnсе іt wаs сustоmіzеd, іt wаs muсh bеttеr. Sеаrсh funсtіоn dоеsn't аlwаys sееm tо wоrk іn thе tор nаv bаr- frustrаtіng whеn I'm tryіng tо fіnd sоmеthіng fаst аnd dоn't wаnt tо gо іntо а mоdulе tо dо іt.

• Settore: Reti informatiche

Data della recensione: 17/2/2017

Bargain paid open source CRM with lots of power

In my opinion, one of the top two open source CRM apps. A responsive web interface which works the same on all smartphones tablets laptops and desktop computers, no app required. The CRM of choice used by many upstart aggressive disruptive companies of all sizes. Highly cost effective, and expandable with tons of third party PHP modules available from the SugarOutfitters app store, such as connectors to your phone system, document system, marketing automation, reports, social media, etc. A complete bargain when compared with the usual salesforce which runs inside a restricted environment. Way more customizable because you have the wide ranging freedom of adding the latest innovations of PHP code to strengthen and automate your CRM.

Vantaggi

Open source roots. Benefits from the rising tide of PHP innovations which let you keep up to date by adding new modules for a very affordable prices. There is a massive community of PHP developers available to help build custom modules for you for cheap prices, if you don't have PHP programming skills.

Inconvenienti

It can take some time to get used to how to use it. Also, it's too bad the free SugarCRM CE (Community Edition) version 6.5.25 is somewhat outdated, and updated only to fix security bugs. Although, it's about 75% the same features as the paid current version of SugarCRM Pro 7.8.

Gaurav
  • Settore: Prodotti alimentari e bevande
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 21/6/2020

Complete CRM Tool with Analytics Integration

I have been able to solve the business problem of tracking new prospects who eventually became customers, which channels drove that new customer acquisition and how much revenue those new customers generated. As well as, providing insights to my marketing team around which customers are planning to quit so they can try running some nurture campaigns to avoid losing those on-the-fence customers. In short, SugarSell helped improve both quantity and quality of customer leads at low cost.

Vantaggi

As an analyst, I use SugarSell to track new prospects who submit become a customer form to become customers of my food service company. The feature I find most productive is the ability of SugarSell software to assign a source of website, social, email, sales representative, campaign, etc. and track customer journey from acquisition to conversion. As well as, integrate with Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, so my marketing team can run both customer acquisition and customer retention or nurturing campaigns. As a result of this prospect tracking and seamless connection with Salesforce, targeting those prospects for customer acquisition and retention became more automated and efficient. Hence, both quantity and quality of those leads continued to grow year-over-year and resulted in higher sales for our business. In the nut shell, we got high long term value with low short term investment in a CRM software.

Inconvenienti

I struggled with adding a new source of voice assistant, chatbot and mobile app to SugarSell CRM reporting tool. Because it needed additional development resources who could modify implementation code. The second source of challenge was not easily able to connect Google Analytics UTM campaigns tracking with SugarSell CRM leads tracking. So, it was difficult to correlate the two data sources to each other in a single table using a common key and build a marketing data lake. Similar concerns existed when trying to bring CRM data, campaigns data and invoice sales data from MicroStrategy into one warehouse. So, it will be nice if SugarSell added some big data enhancement capabilities to their tool.

Data della recensione: 9/8/2019

SugarCRM for great for the marketing emails.

SugarCRM is so great software because it really help us to taking our sales process more faster. It really allow the small business companies to track sales, invoices, bills and market to our customers in a better way. This CRM is so easy to use just because of its great users interface. Hence, SugarCRM software makes my life so much easier.

Vantaggi

SugarCRM is one of the best marketing platform which really help small business to grow faster and that's why it is also known as the business market smarter software. The best thing about this software is that it always provide the best customer relationships marketing software. We have been use the SugarCRM software foor the sales and marketing purpose because it has the great ability to customization's. Hence, the users interface is very responsive and the well designed.

Inconvenienti

The first obvious thing I don't like about this software is that SugarCRM does not have a users-friendly users interface software. The another problem that we faced is that it take a lot of time to setup the everything but the documentations is always great. When we started using this software then we don't find the file manager as so intuitive.

Elisabeth

Data della recensione: 2/5/2019

Even the free version is great, with nice custom reporting capabilities.

Sugar allowed us to consolidate a few disparate software tools into one - now any one at our organization can login and see all there is to know about any of our customers!

Vantaggi

Sugar is SUPER customizable. We've been able to easily make it ours (some via the UI, some "behind the scenes" via scripts). One of the best features are the custom reports. You can do almost SQL-level queries to get the information you want (and if you wish, you can use MySQL as well on the back end.) The ability to build multi-level dropdowns, e.g. to categorize issues, is great too. You can make almost anything you want appear on any screen you wish as well.

Inconvenienti

The built-in issue tracking part is designed for issues reported by your team - not for issues reported by your customers. We do use it for customer support, and we LOVE being able to see issues customers have had when we pull up their records - but the emails they receive are not well designed, even after considerable work on our part. In addition, we can't provide them with a login to see all their open issues, so they have to ask us.

Data della recensione: 13/7/2018

Sugar was one of my first forays into the world of CRM and covers all the basics

I learned how to work a CRM. I kept track of all customer records, ranging from revenue and profit and order amount and contact list and order dates and essentially everything related to my job operationally as a purchasing coordinator. Definitely made my life easier.

Vantaggi

Very customizable to your needs. Straightforward, no nonsense UI. Easy to read and find things. Sugar is a perfect entry into CRMs that aren't salesforce, because its useful across all industries and departments. Its simple while being complex. You can create functions and layouts that are very specific to your needs, but without it cluttering and looking like there's a lot of information.

Inconvenienti

Its not very pretty. Sort of looks like it was made in the early 200s and they just kept the look since. People are always talking about professionalism, and this definitely looks less polished than other CRMs. Because of this, some of the information can blend together and be difficult to find if there are long lists of things you are looking for.

Dominic

Data della recensione: 25/6/2018

A good open source CRM, but lacking modernization

It allowed us as a small business to track, bill, and market to our customers and potential customers.

Vantaggi

Of course you can't beat free when it comes to software. There are so many open-source applications out there that you can almost always find one that meets your needs in this day and age. SugarCRM has been around a long time and has become a mature CRM with all the basics you'd expect. It even handles customization fairly well. Dashboards are great for tracking the simply stuff and you can build your own as well.

Inconvenienti

SugarCRM has now split into 2 tracks. There's a paid-for premium version that is typically hosted by SugarCRM. Then there's the Community Edition that's still open-source and free. For years they co-existed side-by-side perfectly fine, but a few years back, SugarCRM decided to stop updating the Community Edition. CE is eternally stuck on version 6.5. And then in April 2018, they've removed it entirely so now you're stuck with the Pro or Enterprise editions which are paid-for.

Juan
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 26/4/2018

I have made product configurations for a company that provides technical consulting services

Management of all information related to customers and sales in a single software in a centralized manner that can be accessed by any type of device in real time, providing valuable information for decision making made by the management controls

Vantaggi

The tool is intuitive and very easy to use, there is the option to use the cloud in a private server or use the software tool as a service, it has a variety of modules to carry out the management of clients, such as sales, marketing campaigns, opportunities, potential customers, everything related to meetings and appointments to be carried out by sales executives, among others. It has a module to carry out project management related to opportunities and contributions made. It also has a version for mobile devices that allows you to review information or keep the information of the CRM updated from the comfort of the smart phone and / or tablet. It has the ability to add new fields to the forms by further personalizing the tool, there is a version in which you can by role display a certain form. It has the capacity to extend it by adding new modules

Inconvenienti

It has a module to record tasks, which can be used for assigning different activities to employees, in this part you may be able to add some type of SLA and in this way to measure the time it takes for users to complete tasks according to the assignment date and the SLAs registered for a specific type of task. Workflows are very basic for the professional version

Vince
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 201-500 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 8/9/2017

SugarCRM Review

One of the main benefits is having the mobile app that SugarCRM provides this helped to get us data and information at our fingertips when needed. Sugar is reasonably priced, has pretty good user-friendly interfaces and requires just a little training to get used to it. It's more suitable for mid-sized companies.

Vantaggi

SugarCRM functioned well for storing prospect and customer information.
I was able to load new contacts into the system without much hassle.
Our company is able to adjust the system software to fit our specific needs with ease simply by reaching out to the support team.

Inconvenienti

We wanted to explore other CRM options it was nearly impossible for me, from a user standpoint, to export all of our information.
We were coming up on the end of our trial and stood to lose all of our data and I couldn't figure out how to export it. Difficult to do filters as well. I didn't like the format for leads to accounts to sales. Pipeline is also difficult to follow.

LINDA
  • Settore: Settore automobilistico
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 10.000+ dipendenti

Data della recensione: 27/12/2021

Very versatile user interface and report generation features are wonderful

It is quite simple to get started. The search engine is fantastic. It allows us to easily manage a large amount of information. The database system may quickly copy the data to some other servers. It is connected with email and is particularly useful for receiving email updates. Several third-party technologies, like Act-On, can be integrated.

Vantaggi

Dashboard collaboration now makes business-critical data accessible to those who require it. The total features ensured that the common perception of a CRM will now shift from a pragmatic, reviewable database to an operational, process-driven platform which will save time, generate benefits, and, as the motto states, "Do the job for you."

Inconvenienti

The user interface is not very inviting. The customer experience is mediocre. It does not allow for multiple device logins. As a result, it might be difficult to use occasionally. The smartphone app should be improved, since it does not feel up to all the same grade and appears to be a mistake. Keep in mind that many customers are out in the workplace and may not always be seated beside a pc.

• Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 21/1/2021

Ok application, better, cheaper alternatives exist

It is an OK application, Sugar has stood still in time and, when you consider the app out of the box, its pretty much standard. Sugar has divided its stack into various products for marketing, for sales, for support only making it a very expensive when you consider other options in the market

Very stable, solid
easy to use, administer
Easy to implement and deploy
Reporting is good and allows fro complex reports to be built

Inconvenienti

It has not changed in a looong time (perhaps years?)
For the functionality, it is expensive - better options exist
Marketing is poor (unless you go for Sugar marketing apps which are expen$ive!)

Freshsales e Bitrix24

Perché passare a SugarCRM

At the time, the other options were not developed enough. Today, they far-surpass Sugar. Today, I would not go for Sugar at all...
384 recensioni