Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su Accelevents

Accelevents is an all-in-one virtual & hybrid events platform that empowers event organizers and marketing professionals to create authentic human connections and drive sustainable growth. As a leading event technology...

Scopri di più

Utente Verificato
  • Settore: Beneficenza

Data della recensione: 28/3/2019

Great prorgam!

The non-profit organization where I work has used AccelEvents for a variety of events and purposes, including silent auctions, drawings, and text-to-give for small and large events. The most absolutely consistent factor has been the customer service - they are awesome! They are always quick to reply and generally are able to help me find an easy solution. In terms of the program, it is easy to use and we have had interns and volunteers trained and using the program within minutes at our events. The look is clean and smooth, and the back-end interface is relatively intuitive and straight-forward. The cost is also perfect, especially for a small non-profit with a limited budget, as the low flat fee allows us to know our costs up-front and keep the majority of what we raise to put toward our mission. We've tried a few other programs but you cannot beat the value for this product.

Vantaggi

Easy to use on both the front- and back-end; Low cost but great value; Fantastic customer service

Inconvenienti

Some limited options with customization and graphics

Risposta di Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are working to expand the flexibility of the page designer!

Data risposta: 2/4/2019
Fran R.

Data della recensione: 13/8/2017

Successful collaborative fundraiser, because of an Excellent 24/7 Support Team!

Our collaborative fundraiser raised moneyfor each of 8 collaborators, with additional funds generated from offline purchases of paintings after the auction was over.

In addition, this software helped each of our collaborators to build a better networking relationship with each other.

Vantaggi

This was my first time coordinating an online Mobile Silent Art Auction collaborative fundraiser. Most of our collaborative confidence, in the possibility of a successful fundraiser, in spite of my inexperience, came from the incredible 24/7 excellent AccelEvents support team.

The buyers bidding on the art especially liked the efficiency of being able to view and select their choice of paintings online. Even the buyers who took the time to come to the in-person art show on the first or last day of our 7-day online art auction, came with a list of their selections from the paintings they had seen online.

We liked having the opportunity in our collaborative fundraiser, to introduce each collaborator, with logos, pictures, videos, and their website, as well as sharing more information about our collaborative theme of "Forests."

Inconvenienti

An animated tutorial, walking me through all the steps might have helped to both lower my awkward beginner's fear-level of being so inexperienced, and also more rapidly increased my ability level. This might have helped me to reduce the number of questions I asked the awesome AccelEvents team, even though their team would still be needed.

Aric O.
  • Settore: Biotecnologie

LifeSciences BC Investor Summit with Accelevents

Vantaggi

The user interface, for the most part, was very quick to learn. A lot of the features were very intuitive, such as the way the Agenda works, how transitioning between Main Stage sessions happened, and how easy it was to network with other attendees. The ability to have statistical data on specific sessions with the Analysis tab was also very useful as it allowed us to make some on-the-fly decisions to try to maximize attendee engagement.

Inconvenienti

There are some features that are less intuitive than we would have liked, such as the lack of ability for the moderator of a session to mute other speakers, the strict pixel requirements for photos and logos, and how the Zoom integration didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Aric, thanks for sharing your feedback! We are constantly working to enhance the platform and make it even more intuitive. As for Zoom, their web SDK is very limited and not fully supported by Zoom. We have shared this with them numerous time and hope that they will enhance it in the future. In the mean time, we suggest using our built in video tools! Thanks again, Jon!

Data risposta: 6/11/2020
Marile B.

Data della recensione: 23/9/2016

The online/mobile auction solution I've been looking for!

I volunteer with a number of local non-profit organizations and often find myself working on silent auctions. For the past couple of years, I have looked into solutions for moving our auctions online, in order to increase visibility and participation. But most of the solutions would cost us the bulk of our fundraising. For small community organizations like PTOs, the giant platforms are just not a viable solution.

Then, I found Accelevents. Exactly the type of solution that I was looking for, at exactly the right price. Set-up was easy and didn't require any huge investment in time or cost. I could build our auction at my own pace, as items became available. The user experience was equally as simple -- without requiring cumbersome account set-up from people who wanted to participate in the bidding. And the text-to-bid option was a huge bonus, making the bidding process simpler and more exciting. When people are busy enjoying themselves at a party, they don't want to be running around checking clipboards. With text notifications and bids, they didn't have to! The bidding came right to them!

The integration with Stripe made the check-out process much simpler and faster for everyone involved. Our entire auction was closed out in under 24 hours, even when half the participants were not actually at the event. (That was a huge win too -- people did not have to be at our sold-out event to participate in the auction!)

Finally, the support I receive along the way was exceptional. Questions were answered within hours -- and often within minutes.

I would HIGHLY recommend Accelevents to anyone looking to bring their auction --of any size--online.

Margaret M.
  • Settore: Raccolta di fondi
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 16/4/2019

Perfect Product for Non Profit

We hosted an event and utilized Accelevents for ticketing and managing our silent auction. Ticketing was easy to set and we could customize per our specific needs. Silent Auction set-up, execution and checkout was the easy, straight forward and user friendly. Customer service and help options were phenomenal….it's old school customer service....hard to find these days. We will use Accelevents for ALL our future needs.

Super user friendly
Excellent Customer Service
Many 'a la carte' features for NP various needs (auction, ticketing, etc.)
Only pay for what you need
Very cost effective for our small NP with little money to spend
Phenomenal customer service
No app needed for auction bidding

Inconvenienti

Wish we could group text all guests at event via software

Risposta di Accelevents

Thanks, Margaret! We are happy to look into the option of offering a group text feature.

Data risposta: 17/4/2019
Summer J.

Data della recensione: 6/9/2018

Great Mobile Silent Auction Platform & Quick Customer Service Responce

Vantaggi

Faster and more efficient with the the mobile bidding app, Easy to showcase and present items with descriptive information allowing bidders to completely understand what exactly they were bidding on. Quick customer service when we had any question that needed answered, along with being understand and truly caring about help us find a solution, and not be over looked VERY AFFORDABLE!!

Inconvenienti

When in the Auction Table cannot organize items in alphabetical order, Bidder in the mobile app were getting confused when to put in there names and bid amount.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Summer, thanks for the feedback. We pride ourselves on having the fastest customer support and the most affordable solution on the mark so we love hearing that! As for the listing of auction items, you can actually drag and drop to change the order of items very easily! Send us a chat message while setting up your next event so that we can help you out with that!

Data risposta: 7/9/2018
Kelly P.

Data della recensione: 6/9/2018

Excellent online auction platform!

We have used Accelevents for 3 events, actually encompassing 8 different online auctions. They have been great to work with and very quick to answer questions. We are a small nonprofit in a smaller market, so we appreciate their low cost, but feel their product is top shelf. Our (not tech savvy) patrons have found the platform easy to navigate, and love the addition of mobile bidding to our events. We recommend them to every who asks about our experience, and will continue to use them.

Vantaggi

Cost , ease of use for bidders, ease of use for staff

Inconvenienti

I wish you could more easily change the order of items once uploaded (more like a number system, like a Netflix wish list), and I wish that we had the option of sending out blanket notices to our bidders ("Auction closes in 10 minutes, place your best bid now," or a thank you to all bidders after the fact).

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Kelly! Thanks for the continued support. We love hearing from repeat auction organizers. We've add a feature that let's you right click on an item to send it to the top or bottom of the list. I think that will help you out at your next event. We will check out the netflix wishlist too. As for sending out blasts to your bidders, you can do that from our new Contact module. Send us a message while setting up your next auction and we will walk you through it!

Data risposta: 7/9/2018
Delia H.

Data della recensione: 13/2/2018

A-MA-FREAKING-ZING

the amazing immediate reply with in 30 seconds of asking any question

Vantaggi

This software is so easy to use. JUST WHEN YOU THINK you need to have this software needs a function that doesn't exist you ask CUST SUPPORT in a panic how in the world you will possibly make it work they are 5 million steps ahead of you. Not only that but within 5 seconds they reply with a warm stress free reply that reassures you that your event that you spent countless hours on is going to be the most amazing and successful event that could have possibly existed for your cause. I AM NOT A TECH SAVY PERSON! BORN IN THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION I STUCK AT COMPUTERS! but they have made it beyond easy! My second year happy to plan this even thanks to these guys!

Inconvenienti

the only thing i don't like about this software program is that they don't have the outreach that other auction softwares have that they send out technical help for the actual event to make the event smooth as possible. Even though they are there to help at every second through the site i can only imagine the absolute craziness if the top notch service was right in front of you

Erin W.
  • Settore: Organizzazione eventi
N/D

Data della recensione: 7/11/2020

Easy to use, easy to recommend

It was great - have used it on multiple projects.

Vantaggi

I offer consulting and marketing to services to small nonprofits and local businesses in the Boone, NC area. With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing many fundraisers to go virtual, I have been hired to help a few organizations navigate through the challenge of transitioning to a digital event in a short amount of time. I recommended & used Accelevents for my first contract and have continued to recommend it to additional organizations.

The ease of use on the back end and the absolutely simple and inviting user-interface has made this platform a large part of the success of these events, raising much-needed funds for our local nonprofits. The most recent virtual fundraiser I worked on raised DOUBLE the amount expected, in no small part due to the bidder's quick and easy access to viewing the items up for bid. I've seen other events where you have to jump through hoops to register (or enter a CC#) prior to viewing and the turnout has been poor because of it. Thanks, Accelevents!

Inconvenienti

I found the effort needed to reorder items up for bid a little slow and clunky. I also am interested in personalizing/adding to the receipt that is sent to bidders immediately after the auction (maybe I just didn't see it?). I would like to communicate post-auction instructions about item pick up, etc. along with their payment link, etc.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Erin, thanks for the feedback! One other option when re-ordering items is right clicking to send the item to the top of bottom of the list.

Data risposta: 9/11/2020
Vicky K.

Data della recensione: 5/6/2019

Easy to use platform at an affordable price.

Besides the ease of use for the auction holder and bidders, there are a couple of additional benefits that you may not receive from another auction site. One of them being the CSR addresses any question or concern immediately. No matter what time or what day, any question you have will be instantly addressed. The other benefit is the cost. You will have an amazing auction site with a very affordable price tag. There are no hidden fees. You will know exactly what you will be paying to use the site.

Vantaggi

The site is extremely user friendly without the need to be a technical genius. It is very clear how to set up your main page and then to add items, including names, photos, and descriptions as well as bidding information.

The auction is also extremely user friendly for your bidders. People can simply bid from their phone or computer following an easy few step process. Bidders are also alerted immediately if they are outbid adding a competitive edge to the bidding. Because the auction is online, there is no limit on who it reaches. The site can be shared outside of your targeted group.

Inconvenienti

This was our second time using AccelEvents for our online auction. After our first auction, we made suggestions for areas that could be improved and all of those changes were implemented.

Risposta di Accelevents

Thanks Vikcy! We look forward to working with you again!

Data risposta: 6/6/2019
Joanne A.
  • Settore: Gestione formativa
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 9/5/2020

User-friendly, low-cost auction software

Overall experience has been great. Unlimited auction items with descriptions and images, easy online and text bidding, low cost, and all items, bidding history, and winners can be downloaded in a spreadsheet. Plus, Customer Service here can’t be beat.

Vantaggi

Accelevents Auction Software is very easy to use and navigate. Our school has been using it for 4 years now. Unlimited number of items can be uploaded and there is an option to include multiple images of the item, indicate its value, number of units available, and whether it’s a Live item. If you have the same items from year to year, you can move them over from your previous events to the new event. Ticketing, Fund-A-Need, Raffle, and Text-To-Give modules are also available. You only pay for what you need. The customer service is here incredible---you ask a question in the chat and within a couple of minutes, you receive a response! No matter what time of day you ask (weekend, too)! The first year we used the software, we had a couple of glitches during the event, but I went on the chat and within minutes, it was all taken care of (and this at 9:30 at night). That’s what sold me to return.

Inconvenienti

There aren’t really any cons---except with the automatic save. You need to remember to refresh your page to make sure that changes you made were actually saved. Sometimes, it looks like it’s saved but isn’t. I think this happens more as your list of auction items grow.

Hi Joanne,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Looking forward to workign with you again soon!

-Jon

Data risposta: 14/5/2020
Amy J.
  • Settore: Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia

Data della recensione: 23/11/2020

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced.

One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right.

Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme.

Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no.

I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

Vantaggi

The software has a solid auction platform.

Inconvenienti

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Data risposta: 2/12/2020
Staley S.
  • Settore: Organizzazioni civiche e sociali

Data della recensione: 25/7/2019

Our Accelevents online auction was great!

Great overall experience. We hit our fundraising goals in our one week auction and our bidders really liked the online and mobile Accelevents experience.

Vantaggi

Our organization just completed an online auction as a fundraiser and we used Accelevents as our platform. Everything went very smoothly and the whole experience was a plus, plus, plus! One real benefit to Accelevents was their 24/7 online support. This was particularly helpful to me because I often worked imputing auction data at night, so any questions or small issues that surfaced after business hours could be easily addressed. The team at Accelevents was very responsive and helpful. Our bidders loved the auction site, the mobile capabilities, and found the checkout and payment process was a breeze. At the end of the auction Accelevents provided downloadable spreadsheets of the entire bidding process as well as the winning bidders and their payment details. Another win-win for us was the affordability of the Accelevents rate structure. A final benefit to using Accelevents is that we can keep our account information online so that we can use the platform over and over for future raffles, bidding or donation opportunities. I would highly recommend this service for any of your auction or online donation needs.

Inconvenienti

Sometimes when I was inputting text for an auction item the cursor popped back to the beginning of the paragraph. It was frustrating and slowed me down. However, when I reached out to the Accelevents team, they acknowledged the problem right away and confirmed they were working to fix it. This kind of a proactive response which takes ownership of the problem is very helpful, in my opinion.

Risposta di Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback Staley! We are excited to hear that you had a positive experience! We are continuing to work to improve all aspects of the application and will use your feedback in that process!

Data risposta: 29/7/2019
Mark J.
  • Settore: Raccolta di fondi

Data della recensione: 19/2/2019

Bringing our silent auctions to the next level

Absolutely fantastic. In the past we have never made over $900 on our silent auction portion of our reverse raffles ... with Accelevents, the past 2 years we have raised $2900 and $1900. So well worth the money.

Vantaggi

I have now used this product for 2 silent auctions at our Band Parents Reverse Raffle. In the past, we would make under $1000 on our silent auctions and would have to deal with the vultures hovering around the tables. With the Accelevents silent auction, people are bidding constantly and I LOVE that my guests get a text message once they are outbid. No longer do they have to run over to the tables constantly to see if they are still the top bidder. They have it all in the palm of their hand. Also, as the primary organizer of the event for 2 years, as "go time" approaches, paranoia sets in and I start to second guess whether everything is set to go. This year I messaged them in the wee hours of the morning the night before the event and got an almost immediate response as well as getting some last minute questions answered just hours before the event started. I haven't had the chance to use the other portions of the product, but if they are anywhere near as good as the silent auction, I'm positive they won't disappoint! Thanks Accelevents!!!

Inconvenienti

Really have no cons to speak of. These peeps rock!

Jennifer G.
  • Settore: Beneficenza

Data della recensione: 9/2/2019

Another successful online auction with Accelevents!

Vantaggi

I have used the Accelevent platform to host online auctions for the past three years. We just wrapped up our 3rd online auction and the process couldn't be easier. I love how we can cut and paste auction items and descriptions from previous online auctions. This makes the set up of the new auction so smooth. All of the choices and features of settling the credit card payments are robust and straightforward. The bidder interface is intuitive and easy. We couldn't be happier. It is complex enough to solicit auction items, to set a bid price and to write the descriptions. To have the Accelvent platform so efficient to use with all of the necessary bells and whistles makes the overall experience from set up, to live auction to settlement is seamless and awesome! I love that Accelevents is constantly enhancing the site to accommodate all types of events. I love the new feature of accepting online donations. Also, the customer service is excellent. Someone is always available when I have a question! Thanks Accelevents for another successful event!

Inconvenienti

The only drawback is that I could not copy the photos from prior auctions.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the feedback! You actually can import the items AND images from a past auction into your new auction. This article will walk you through the process for your next event!

Data risposta: 19/2/2019
Nick B.
  • Settore: Industria alberghiera

Data della recensione: 9/12/2020

Auction Platform Is Awesome

The overall experience with Accelevents is phenomenal. Their pricing is straightforward. The platform is clean. The platform is very easy to use.

Vantaggi

The pricing on this software provides incredible value. It is easy to use and understand. The system is very responsive. Bidding is simple for all bidders. Pricing is very straightforward.

Inconvenienti

Only negative is that on the backend there is no way to sort items alphabetically, by price, etc. To find an item, you have to search. Also, for the way the items list on the front-end, the drag and drop makes it easy to arrange them, but it takes a long time to manually sort items in this way. There is no simple way to sort the way items appear.

Alicia H.
  • Settore: Organizzazione eventi

Data della recensione: 5/11/2020

Can't Wait to Use Accelevents Again!

While I've been planning events for more than 15 years, this was the first time I planned a virtual event, let alone a day long conference. We chose Accelevents and never looked back. The platform fulfilled all of our needs. The customer service was outstanding - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were top notch every step of the way. Thanks for helping to make our event a huge success!

Vantaggi

We picked Accelevents for the video chat function as our event had a heavy emphasis on networking. It worked wonderfully for what we needed.

Inconvenienti

Having to set up Sponsors and Exhibitors separately - all of our Sponsors were Exhibitors as well, tho I understand the reasoning for this.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Alicia, thanks for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that we fulfilled everything that you were looking for. I'll share your kind words with the customer service team too!

Data risposta: 6/11/2020
Alexander I.
  • Settore: Istruzione superiore
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Data della recensione: 1/10/2020

Accelevents - University of Redlands

Extremely easy to deploy and manage. I don't work in events services/management but the self service model of this software makes it easy for anyone to setup and manage. Customer support has always been quick to respond to all my questions.

Vantaggi

Quick response from Support team, easy of use in deployment and management.

Inconvenienti

Not much integration with other apps. Lacking in captioning support, unable to modify the gamification points

Tim R.
  • Settore: Design

Data della recensione: 7/11/2020

Go to for Virtual Raffles

Very great experience, if COVID keeps up, we will continue to use this site. We may even use it to supplement other raffles or silent auctions when everything does get back to normal to allow us to reach a greater audience.

Vantaggi

Its very easy to setup and get sponsors listed online. Super easy to use and setup a nice site. It got a lot of people asking me what website I used for their own events, and the pricing was by far the least expensive compared to so many other sites that tried to do half of what this site does.

Inconvenienti

They should allow the sponsor photos to not need to be a 2:1 ratio, caused some minor editing of photos by me. It would be nice to add a feature to see if everyone has placed their tickets and if not, remind them to enter them into prizes. It would also be nice to see how the end of the raffle works beforehand, to better answer participants questions about the results.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback. I have shared this with the product team to add to their roadmap!

Data risposta: 9/11/2020
Abby R.

Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

Happy User

In my research to find the right tool, this was the best looking and best priced option. After use, I am still very happy! Seems like a little more development could happen to add features, but honestly I'll be using this product again next year for our auction event either way!

Vantaggi

I loved the clean look of the site. Also, the response time for the chat feature & fixing issues was very very good. The ability to load multiple pictures & have a designated sponsor section.

Inconvenienti

Reporting features could use some beefing up. Plus a few more glitches than I'd prefer, but those were always fixed quickly - just frustrating in the moment.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Abby, we are releasing a bunch of new reporting features and deeper analytics over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!!

Data risposta: 2/12/2020
Emily P.
  • Settore: Assicurazioni

Data della recensione: 27/8/2020

GREAT option for a first time virtual event

As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

Vantaggi

The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

Inconvenienti

It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

Vanine G.
  • Settore: Risorse umane

Data della recensione: 16/9/2020

Great Interactive online event platform

Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

Vantaggi

1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot.
2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

Inconvenienti

1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out.
2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

Data risposta: 22/9/2020
Robyn F.
  • Settore: Architettura e urbanistica

Data della recensione: 29/4/2018

Was at the event but had to use my phone which was weird and asked me to confirm all the...

People bidding from home who selected buy it now pricing

Vantaggi

Ability for non attendees to bid
There are no other pros, and even non attendees had trouble.
There are no other pros. I would advise our group to use another mobile bid service, or have proxy bidding for those that cant attend

Inconvenienti

Didn't close, confusing, redundant info asked for. I was never outbid for any thing because people weren't bidding from home

Risposta di Accelevents

Hi Robyn - Thanks for your constructive feedback. While it is a new format to get used to, we have found that our clients actually love the element of bidding with their phone via text message. Our system allows for anyone to bid, even those who are unable to attend the event. For those who have trouble with the system, we offer a staff feature so that a staff member can bid on behalf of an event guests. I hope this help!

Data risposta: 16/5/2018
Michele E.

Data della recensione: 5/11/2020

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Vantaggi

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Inconvenienti

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

Sierra S.
  • Settore: Arti dello spettacolo

Data della recensione: 25/6/2018

Super affordable and effective for silent auctions.

Vantaggi

The price is right! Easy to include images, easy to process payments, easy to edit and update. Overall user-friendly.

Inconvenienti

Their sales/customer reps are obnoxious! Originally, they offered me a coupon to join and then wouldn't let me use it. Now I keep getting emails from them even though I've unsubscribed.

131 recensioni