Recensioni su Eylean Board

Dominykas Z. Numero di dipendenti:  13-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  13-50 dipendenti

22/1/2018

22/1/2018

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Easy to use and highly functional, got a hang of it in no time!

Valore

1. Easy to use
2. High functionality
3. Detailed reports
4. Dedicated support team
5. One of the best prices on the market, great value for money
6. TFS, Excel, Outlook, MS Project integration

Inconvenienti

Haven't found any yet - the experience of using the program has been great, as it has lived up to my expectations.

Martynas G. Specializzazione: Media online Numero di dipendenti:  13-50 dipendenti Numero di dipendenti:  13-50 dipendenti

3/8/2018

3/8/2018

Everything for Efficiency

Valore
Assistenza

As I stated in Pros section - its simple, reliable. Support is great to.

Vantaggi

Everything is simple. Dedicating tasks in just a few clicks. Agile, Kanban, Scrum Boards builds in just a few minutes. You can track everything and reporting is clear. Btw, I really like that you can integrate your own TFS templates.

Inconvenienti

We do not need this feature, but other probably do - no Web mode.

Utente Verificato Specializzazione: Gestione formativa

15/9/2014

15/9/2014

Fonte della recensione: GetApp

A well rounded tool

Qualità del prodotto

Eylean proved to be a great asset for my team. It had all the features that we were looking for and a few additional ones, such as comments directly on tasks, that we have grown to love.
It is very flexible, integrates with the tools that we already have and is easy to use - therefore Eylean is a great tool.

Vantaggi

Flexibility, integration with TFS, MS Outlook, Excel, ease of use.

Inconvenienti

No web-based version at the moment.

Risposta: Prewise 16/9/2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We are more than happy to hear that Eylean fulfills your needs!

Harry W.

12/10/2015

12/10/2015

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Great tool for nowadays companies!

Assistenza

First I had some doubts about this application, but when I started using it with my team we were surprised because of its flexibility, user interface and powerful integration into our customized TFS!
With Eylean team amazing on-time support we've set everything up and running within a few days and now with continues assistance we are able to benefit from the Kanban more than ever!!!

Harry W. Specializzazione: Internet Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo Numero di dipendenti:  Lavoratore autonomo

2/9/2014

2/9/2014

Fonte della recensione: GetApp

Fits my workflow

Qualità del prodotto

When my friend has recommended Eylean I looked at it skeptical, but since I have tried it I never looked back. What I love most of it - everything is so intuitive that I spent no time on learning! Only one drawback - as Eylean based on Windows platform I can't use it with my old Mac at home...

Risposta: Prewise 16/9/2014

Thanks for the kind words!

Egidijus P.

1/7/2014

1/7/2014

Fonte della recensione: Capterra

Easiest tool to start with

Assistenza

I have tested many tools and this one showed the best potential on user experience and ease of use. In any team doing agile or lean - focus is removing daily waste. Most of the tools are quite a hard candy, yet this one is brilliantly simple.

Voltaire O.

30/11/2012

30/11/2012

Eylean Board

Assistenza

I have used many Scrum/Agile tools in the past and this is by far the best. It's very easy to use and has a great GUI.

Amazing support from Prewise
Easy to use Interface
Integration with TFS

Inconvenienti

Need to be able to add bulk tasks

Tanja E.

8/10/2015

8/10/2015

Great Software!

Assistenza

I was impressed with Eylean Board. It's easy to use, Outlook integration very helpful for teamwork, fits perfectly into our workflow. I definitely recommend it!