Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud Directory-as-a-Service is an IT Management software, which helps businesses of all sizes manage devices or workstations including Windows, MacOS and Linux, access to IT resources and user identities. The solution...

Scopri di più

Valutazioni della caratteristica

Consulta le recensioni su JumpCloud Directory Platform

183 recensioni su 183
Ordina per:
Ahron D. Ahron D.

Data della recensione: 9/11/2021

Jumpcloud as our primary directory

Overall Jumpcloud has been a great way to integrate cloud and operating system logins for our company

Vantaggi

broad support for many platforms as well as many login languages and operating systems

Inconvenienti

I feel like despite paying for the best customer service that we dont always get the most knowledgeable people supporting us

Perché scegliere JumpCloud Directory Platform

Fleetsmith has very limited features and only supports mobile devices at the time

Fleetsmith

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jump cloud as a much broader amount of features and OS support
Renato O. Renato O.
  • Settore: Software informatici

Great Platform

Jumpcloud has helped us move to one platform for Security, MDM and in the future I'm sure we will move for software updates and rolling software to users. I'm really enjoying the new features and roadmaps that Jumpcloud will bring to us all.

Vantaggi

Jumpcloud has several features that will bring ease of use to you life. The simplicity of the system and the ease of understanding is key. Going from a brand name MDM to using Jumpcloud was super easy. The everyday management and the use of it, is definite stand out for me in terms of using Jumpcloud.

Inconvenienti

Jumpcloud has alot of items, some are less relevant. But one negative aspect, and this is getting better, is the possibility to push macOs application to users. This is still fiddly but I'm sure that Jumpcloud will come out with a solution.

Perché scegliere JumpCloud Directory Platform

Fleetsmith lost all the great features and lost all capabilities of us using it.

Fleetsmith

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

The company was smaller than Jamf and my experience is that smaller companies care more about customer feedback and ideas for improving the product, which is the case with Jumpcloud.
Danny W. Danny W.
  • Settore: Design

Data della recensione: 2/11/2021

Works well until it doesn't, then it'll take a long time to get right.

Vantaggi

Seamless, Platform agnostic SSO and User account management. Cloud LDAP Sync to MS and Google. Does what it says on the tin, Managing Admin and User access is a breeze as is tracking our company assets while working from home. Highly portable (our workforce all WFH as primary place of work since Covid).

Inconvenienti

Mac installer is a bit temperamental. Console on mobile is not responsive.
Clears saved payment details without warning.
Customer Service takes ages (no international support outside US business hours), we had our account suspended and it took over 5 days to get access to our businesses IT SSO.

Fulfilled the MDM and SSO requirements of the business

Le alternative a JumpCloud Directory Platform più popolari

Trevor M. Trevor M.
  • Settore: Software informatici

Look out Microsoft AD...

I was hired into my organization to bring on a directory platform and consolidate our IT practices among users and computers. I came from a microsoft active directory shop, but my new company was not interested in AD. That was a seemingly tall task, until I found JumpCloud. I thoroughly enjoy coming into work and using jumpcloud to build the next era of our IT practices and procedures. We are primarily focused on SSO at the moment, and that is proving to be very simple to configure. I am looking forward to getting devices managed with JC in the next coming months using their pre-defined policies, as well as their command runner feature and powershell module. JumpCloud will soon be a serious competitor to Microsoft's admin suite, and I am very happy to be on board.

Vantaggi

SSO integrations are incredibly easy to configure, no matter if you are using a prebuilt configuration or need to make a custom connector. Having SSO, LDAP, Radius, MFA in the same platform as device authentication and configuration policies is something I have not found outside of Microsoft AD and JumpCloud. There are remote management and monitoring tools out there that claim to do these things, but so far JumpCloud has proven to be incredibly simple. I am constantly amazed that my tests just work within the first few tries. I am used to Microsoft environments where testing gets very tedious and gives minimal feedback on how to make things work. JumpCloud supports MacBooks like a champion. If your office is heavily invested in MacBooks, and you are looking for an easy way to centrally manage authentication and hardening, JumpCloud is the tool for you. By far my favorite feature is "Submit an idea" right in the admin console. You get the sense that they really care about their admins and want to make a tool that is always getting better.

Inconvenienti

1) No nested user groups! I feel this is essential for identity and access governance.
2) The device policies that they have available cover a lot of the base security hardening needs, but I am excited to see just how much of the various supported OS jumpcloud will eventually be able to tap into. I would love to see JC mirror Active Directory Group Policies as much as possible, and continue to get more configurations added for MacOS.
3) iOS and Android devices are not able to be managed by JumpCloud, but I have been told this is coming by the end of 2021/early 2022.
4) Only TOTP MFA is supported for the admin console, and after getting SSO set up on a lot of tools the pain of that is getting to me, but I know they are working on this feature as well.
5) I personally believe that a remote desktop tool would make JumpCloud the king of IT tools.

Kaseya VSA, Jamf Pro, Workspace ONE, Okta e Google Workspace

Perché scegliere JumpCloud Directory Platform

The criteria for my search was an IDP for SSO. Device management was a nice-to-have, down-the-road goal, and Microsoft AD was off the table. After finding JumpCloud it was a breeze to convince my higher-ups that Device Management could and should be a top priority along with identity and SSO. We were using Jamf for Macs, and had no central management for Windows devices. With jumpcloud those are all in one place.

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Simple: Identity, access, device management all in one platform. Okta - only Identity. If you want to manage devices you need to integrate another platform. We wanted one tool. Jamf - No Windows support, no identity or access management. Google Workspace - No laptop support. Workspace One - Not an actual identity provider, device management was not as simple as JumpCloud. Kaseya - Clunky, heavily dependent on computers being tied to a domain, which we don't have.
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Ogni settimana di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 25/4/2021

Holistic And Neutral Solution For IAM And Device Management

JumpCloud is the only solution which can provide an authoritative directory, an IdP for SAML and device management combined in a single unified SaaS-based solution. The neutral approach by serving well established standards such as LDAP, SAML and RADIUS for AuthN/AuthZ and having the capability to managed identities (user and their devices) and credentials including SSH-keys on devices is a true differentiator to competitive solutions. On top, JumpCloud's agent for devices enables broad and versatile capabilities to deploy software, configure endpoints and even use this for remediation purposes. Recently, extremely useful additional capabilities have further enabled the value of this solution. Broad insights about systems and the directory itself, consumable via UI and API's, not only helps IT admins in their daily operations, but also serves well for Information Security and GRC-related purposes such as auditing and compliance. Their API's have also enabled capabilities to better orchestrate and automate the on-/offboarding of users and their respective devices and gives good options to venture into ChatOps. New features related to MDM for macOS are now giving an opportunity to further simplify the overall management of the Apple-flee. Especially since macOS Big Sur, the stronger focus on MDM is another enabler.

Vantaggi

The most important benegit, as highlighted above, is that there is no reliance on any on-premise or self-hosted directory infrastructure. A cloud-native solutions such as JumpCloud allows to operate efficiently without being forced to configure, maintain, operate and secure a footprint-heavy stack.

Inconvenienti

Until now, MFA is limited compared to other players in the field like Cisco Duo. More options, such as Push-MFA or even QR-codes to be used as multiple factors during authentication across devices and protocols, including LDAP/RADIUS, would further enable leaner footprints and higher efficiency.

Okta, OneLogin e Azure Active Directory

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Not depending on Active Directory as an authoritative directory, flexible in terms of Operating Systems, built on standards such as LDAP, RADIUS and SAML, Endpoints are covered as well without the need for additional solutions in the first place, pricing-model and close-looped support.
Ella H. Ella H.

Data della recensione: 2/11/2021

A management platform with incredible features – and some downfalls

JumpCloud is an interesting product in that it's a bit of an all-or-nothing situation. For companies that half-way commit to implementing JumpCloud, it's terrible and confusing. But for the companies I've worked with that have fully committed to making JumpCloud their source of truth for identity management, computer account management, and SSO, it's been great.

Vantaggi

The parts that work well in JumpCloud are amazing. The best feature, in my opinion, is the local user account management on computers. Being able to remotely reset a password, add a new account, or shut down an account instantly is something that no other SaaS offering can match at this level.

Inconvenienti

There are some pretty big gaps in features and functionality. No smart user or computer groups. No FileVault key rotation. Software deployment leaves a lot to be desired.

Foxpass, OneLogin e Microsoft Azure

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

The local computer account management is incredible. Nobody else makes a product that has the same ease of use and functionality.
Tyler T. Tyler T.
  • Settore: Mezzi di comunicazione

Data della recensione: 3/11/2021

Fantastic solutions for disparate business structure

Jumpcloud allows us to control our security stance by giving us assurance that when we suspend a user, they are suspended.

Vantaggi

I really love that this software allows us to take control over a wide variety of computers, provides a central IDP for LDAP and Radius and allows us to provision computers and users with ease.

Inconvenienti

At this point, I think the only thing I am missing is the ability to control apps outside of DEP with Macs (like Chrome and Google Drive). Also linux app control.

OneLogin

Perché scegliere JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jumpcloud was more cohesive in product offering and is cloud based.

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Better computer control and provisioning across Linux, Windows, Mac.
Arockia A. Arockia A.
  • Settore: Ingegneria meccanica o industriale
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti

Swiss army knife for IAM and IT management

Overall very much satisfied for the commitment made with JumpCloud with it’s features and timely aupport

Vantaggi

Cross platform support is the important feature I like about with the power of automation through script execution and policy management.

Inconvenienti

Software management is the least interesting feature through it supports Chocalatey package manager out of the box, it would be bit risky to use the community packages.

Custom package deployment through chocalatey is pain for the admin to setup securely

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Out of the box Cross platform support is the major reason.
  • Settore: Stampa

JumpCloud Directory Platform - Windows, MacOS, Linux

Vantaggi

LDAP as a service, policy and identity management, and user set up (SSO, assigned directories) were all critical features we use on a daily basis and work well.

Inconvenienti

Limited policy creation settings, could use custom policies or a larger variety of presets on both Windows and MacOS.

Azure Active Directory

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

The ability to manage MacOS was crucial for our company.
Alex G. Alex G.

Awesome software, awesome people

Vantaggi

The ease of use as well as the Slack lounge + support team is quick to respond.

Inconvenienti

I have not encountered any situations yet where the software was not able to meet my needs.

Jamf Pro e Microsoft Azure

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jumpcloud allowed us to do 90% of what the other services would allow in a single product.
Edan S. Edan S.

Data della recensione: 2/11/2021

It's your directory service, in the clouds. Free yourself from AD.

Faults aside, I love JumpCloud.
I'd never go back to AD.
Multi-platform endpoint management is huge.
Apple MDM is the answer to our Mac admin needs.
VPP and software deployment is getting there. This is an Apple-created issue as much as anything and JumpCloud is working to provide a best-in-class solution. There not there yet, but getting there.
The pricing situation, breaking things out into feature-gated buckets is, annoying to say the least.
I get it, they have to show growth. They'll likely IPO in the near future.
They just raised a ton of cash and should see accelerated feature growth.
I can't think of a single thing I'd replace it with. If I had to go back to AD... well, let's say the kindest thing I can say about AD is not very kind at all.
Things like MDM policies are lacking in terms of their canned, out-of-the-box selection. That makes sense, to a point. Yes, you can create your own policies as you likely did w/ any other MDM, but solutions such as Meraki and JAMF, while... different, offer a ton of options for pre-defined policies that you just need to fill in.
Wifi for example. Re-writing my own policies when JumpCloud's RADIUS certs expire - forget it. This should be a template in their console. Fill in your SSID and JumpCloud auto-generates a policy, signs it, and pushes it. I shouldn't have to maintain tons of policies.

Vantaggi

It's cloudy, SaaSy, and requires no on-prem or self-managed hardware to maintain.

Inconvenienti

Feature rollout is random. Like w/ any software, sometimes my prorities are hit, sometimes they feel forgotten.
What's important to me and my company's use-case isn't always going to match up with what matters to JumpCloud.
That being said, certain features are a long time in the offing.

Lance F. Lance F.

Data della recensione: 24/9/2020

Satisfied Jumpcloud Organization

We have had a very positive experience. From the onset, we have had great customer support throughout. The customer success teams and engineering teams have all been responsive, and it is clear that they care about the voice of the customer. Our inquiries are responded to quickly, and we are kept in the loop on a monthly basis, or more frequently if necessary, of any changes and what the roadmap looks like.

Vantaggi

Jumpcloud has provided us with a full DaaS solution which we were able to scale easily, and have seen the benefits versus our prior environment. We are able to implement policies and enhance our security posture very easily by utilizing Jumpcloud. The SSO integration is a great feature which is included in the standard plan, and allows us to save money and resources on having an additional solution in our tech stack. The ability to manage all users and endpoints through the console allows for streamlined processing of requests through our Sys admin team.

Inconvenienti

I don't like the lack of readily available reporting which can be generated directly from Jumpcloud. The data is all there, and we can get it through various extracts, but I would like to see some high quality embedded reporting with the ability to share and customize reports. I also want to see more integration with services like Slack.

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Jumpcloud made the most sense based on the size of our user base, the cost of the solution, and our needs at the time.
Robert R. Robert R.
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 18/9/2020

Great functional product that tackles most of the Central management and directory functions

Jumpclouds offering has great features and helps simplify the central user management issue we had. Importing users from Gsuite which was the main system that housed all our users centrally was simple, albeit lacking granular import options (such as ignore mailgroups etc)
Systems (which are devices) is the inventory of all your systems running the jumpcloud agent - the greatest feature here is being able to set MFA for logging into your mac, which is very useful if you'd like to bring that security practice in.
Actioning user changes is pretty quick and straightforward but there are some caveats on some of the more everyday features that could be laid out in a slicker fashion. For example resetting a users password cannot be done from a click of a button - you have to go into the account and manually set a new one, or invite the user to reset it themselves, but if you've integrated JC and Gsuite, and they cant get into their email, which partly breaks our self serve functionality we're tyring to bring to the company.
The idea of being able to deploy and manage the admin account when a mac is managed via the agent is a helpful addition taking away the need to implement one through various other means.
Policies as they stand are a little different to what your typical "mdm polices" are. So theres a bit of a distinction to pick up with that.
The Agent & account tis a less forgiving implementation and requires that the account names on the macs match the JC directory.

Vantaggi

Support right through the demo to the purchase, to the implementation. Success criteria are agreed between yourselves and them.
They're improving the product almost daily and have the ability to use web-hooks to monitor service status'
The ease in which you are able to integrate Gsuite (as well as multiple ways to import users from your existing central directory) It also gives you the ability to tailor the input for mass imports to limit the need to get users involved in this stage. The ability to simply submit Ideas to improve the UI. The communication from their design team and being involved in user testing so early on.
The resource and Knowledge base is extensive and easy to read - one of the best Ive used from a company in this space.
The interface is also simple to use and navigate through without being buried under complex sub menus
Straightforward email notifications from the system.
Being able to simply reimport users youve deleted without having to wait for a sync or overlapping the account when reimporting.

Inconvenienti

A few tricky bits around JC > Gsuite integration wording that take some time to get your head around when integrating and activating accounts once imported.

The admin vs user console login is dynamic and handled via one URL making it a little frustrating to see what the user profile looks like as you have to log out/open a new window to log in as a user - they should be separate logins URLS/Pages or have dropdowns within the admin page in order to switch between. The lack of global settings to apply around Security means for both user login and System security - you have to apply MFA individually to users
When removing/disabling users there isnt an ability to change what happens to their email account - they will be disabled/suspended immediately.

Not able to tailor the automated emails that come from the system to your users as it stands

Importing users via OUs inside Gsuite isnt possible (its everyone or needing to know user by user who to import (not the end of the world but worthwhile noting if you have more than 200 users + copious amounts of group emails)

Currently no ability to assign users to OUs from within JC to Gsuite.

We utilitise divisions and Departments as sub groups for organising our employees and use this hierarchy in another solution. Youre currently not able to nest groups so we had to flat out create ever department as top level inside the "system of users" section. Again a little niche for us, and shouldnt mark this awesome product down

Okta e OneLogin

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Their offering for the tools and features came in at a great price and offered the greatest value. The ability to manage users as well as manage mac devices was a great bonus to us.
Adam B. Adam B.
  • Settore: Produzione di media

Data della recensione: 8/9/2020

Avoiding the mistakes of others...

I watched our sister company who was all Mac-based turn to the dark-side and try to take on PC client machines along with active directory...it's been a slow churn for them. No unified passwords, a home built radius server held together by a band-aid and Mac clients that see no benefit and 2 AD servers that no one truly understands...it's like some mystical dark art. We on the other hand, spun up 10 free users on Jumpcloud and never looked back, we have Linux/Mac and PC machines...as well as virtual machines all running Jumpcloud. We have Single Sign On between VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email... and it's all controlled from the cloud. They will never admit their mistake and come over to Jumpcloud, but I did learn by watching their slow, fragmented process for user/device management. Glad I went with JC!

Vantaggi

I love that this DaaS product "just works" right out of the box. There is plenty of good documentation to read if you are cautious like me. I found that many features just worked and were intuitive to implement. We went from a small company that was ravaged by "password fatigue" - we separate passwords for everything with no central password app. It was a nightmare. After deploying Jumpcloud, we were able to make use of many of the features hidden in our networking gear. Within a month, we had unique (per user) credentials to get into everything. VPN, Wifi, NAS, System Accounts, Email...SSO. The password complexity is adjustable and can rotate. 2FA is simple to deploy and is icing on the cake. All of this in a Mac, Linux and PC environment....you really can't ask Active Directory to do that.

Inconvenienti

While the support for features and processes pertaining to Jumpcloud are documented well. At times the instructions can seem vague and maybe presume too much. However, support personnel are just an email away...they will help you "stick to the script", they are not however always well-versed in real scenarios you may have on your job-site. Nonetheless, I'll give them a C+ for walking through a couple nerve-racking installs the first time through.

• Settore: Gestione formativa

Data della recensione: 12/12/2019

Great Application Getting even Better

My overall experience has been nothing but positive. Now that all passwords are sync'd across both local and web services, our users rarely need password resets anymore. Their technical support has been very helpful and responsive in the few (maybe two times in two years?) I've needed to call them.

Vantaggi

I love its ease of use. Getting started using it was effortless as a single tech doing the work. Its ability to serve as a directory server for G Suite, PowerSchool (LDAP), and WiFi (RADIUS) makes my life so much easier. And it's even great that for G Suite it can be user-specific. We have some accounts that we don't tie into JumpCloud simply because they only need email. JumpCloud can "pull" G Suite Accounts if they already exist, and I love how it can "push" accounts as well for creating new users.

Inconvenienti

There are a few niceties that they haven't implemented yet. Extensive logs can easily be pulled via their API, but they aren't available via the web-gui. They also haven't yet managed to implement the ability to manage Google Groups through their interface yet (but that's supposedly coming soon).

• Settore: Assicurazioni
  • Altro di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 13/8/2020

The next step in efficient IT. The Biggest change that no one will notice

Really easy to roll out and implement. Weather you want go totally cloud with someone like Microsoft or Google, or you want to do all in-house or you want Hybrid, JumpClouds got you covered.
Migrating AD accounts and the Domain joined machines they were on was done in one simple swoop, using ProfWizz and the Jumpcloud agent, the transition was seamless (and almost effortless) and the enrolment seemed almost too good to be true. But, once you get used to using JumplCloud, the alternative is less appealing. Like stepping out of a Bentley, and going into a city bus. They will both get you there, but only one does it with flair, elegance and style.

Vantaggi

Jumpcloud is the chameleon that becomes one with any setup you throw it into.
Faster, easier and more accurate(because there is less human interaction to make those mistakes) as well as being as secure as you need it to be. With SAML 2.0, SSO and and MFA, you would be hard pressed to find an alternative so rich in features and option AND in the same pricerange as JumpCloud.
Managing users and machines over the internet as if they were on the domain. Adding/removing users, deploying scripts and software. User Account Management has made the need for VPNs and other fafferies totally redundant. Jumplouds agent will do all the lifting. You just tell it what you need. Once the user or machine checks in, the instruction is automatically actioned.

In one word: Brilliant!

Inconvenienti

There was a times when a users account that locked out took more time and effort to resolve than would without JumpCloud.

The alerting was also in need of review. Specifically, when a users account gets locked out, the process to get it unlocked could do with a tidy up.

Chris C. Chris C.

Data della recensione: 9/9/2019

Everything I Need, Without the Aggravation of AD

I have been very happy with JumpCloud. I used to run an ActiveDirectory system for the small amount of users I have, and AD is so old, clunky, and often overkill. This is a lightweight solution that can allow you to manage your organization with ease using users, groups, and policies. Setting up a user in another state is just a click away on the panel.

Vantaggi

Very simple, quick package install that takes seconds. I love that the agent runs as service with a tiny footprint. You make changes using the web console, and they propagate down within a minute. Password syncing is not an issue. Just as if you were using AD, password syncing works fast. I loved how easy it was to setup RADIUS for wireless. I had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Agent installation on our machines was either done by a small installer, or in the case of Linux, a simple copy-and-paste command pasted into the terminal.

Inconvenienti

No mobile app yet. I am hoping this will change in the future so I can make changes without having to log into the browser.

Perché scegliere JumpCloud Directory Platform

AD is a pain to manage, and did not allow syncing without using a VPN. The most important thing was the cross-platform support. They support Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Currently not an Azure customer, and Azure did not support Linux. I love the ease of use and not having to concern myself with maintaining infrastructure anymore.
Randy N. Randy N.

Data della recensione: 12/8/2020

JumpCloud, the software that changed the game for companies all over the world.

JumpCloud is an IT / Infrastructure admins dream. Not only is their entire team from sales, to customer success, to engineering, to support amazing, they are very fast to jump on any issues or features you are interested in to help. JumpCloud is my favorite product to date.

Vantaggi

What do I like best? I think the list goes on and on way too long for this. JumpCloud does everything I could think of. From LDAP, to IDP, to server authentication, to MDM and so much more. JumpCloud has helped Octane solve so many issues that I didn't even know I needed to solve. And on top of that their support team and our account manager are the absolute best.

Inconvenienti

The only thing I dislike about JumpCloud right now is that since we have so many bookmarks and SSO connections on the user portal, there is no favorites page on there for them to only star the applications they use daily. Its getting cumbersome to keep track and find the applications you need sometimes.

Okta

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud is the best priced for all the features.
Sean H. Sean H.
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: Lavoratore autonomo

Data della recensione: 7/10/2019

Not yet feature complete, but getting closer every quarter

Not having to maintain an internal LDAP directory has been a substantial burden that was lifted by JumpCloud.

Vantaggi

Ease of use for SMB's, changes are reflected instantly, free for up to 10 users forever makes trialing trivial, and MDM features across Windows and Macs are uniquely useful.

Inconvenienti

Lacking some features. For example, they support VLAN assignment via RADIUS, but do not support named VLAN's in this configuration. It's not a complete replacement for AD in that you cannot nest groups, they have to be individually managed. The MDM features are some of the most interesting available, but feature availability is highly dependent on OS... for example, while both Mac and Windows have significant options available to them (albeit many fewer that Group Policy in AD provides), Linux has almost none of the MDM features available to it.

Duo Security e Okta

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Availability of 10 free users forever.
Marty C. Marty C.

Data della recensione: 18/9/2020

Replace your old on-prem AD server with Jumpcloud

Even without a global pandemic going on, our company is at least 60% remote. Solving the issues of users working remotely is what Jumpcloud specializes in. Cloud first was my philosophy when I began down this road, and JumpCloud definitely fits that model. No longer do you have to maintain on-prem servers and figure out how to securely allow remote access to them just so your users can log into their systems. JumpCloud handles all of that for you and frees you up to focus on more important issues. Its not "Active Directory in the cloud", but its close! What sets Jumpcloud apart from other solutions is their cross-platform support. Their support for MacOS is fantastic, and even linux workstations have some support!

Vantaggi

Jumpcloud offers 10 users free, forever!

Inconvenienti

Without paid support, it can be difficult to adapt to using Jumpcloud if you're not familiar with Active Directory and Group Policies.

Okta e Ping Identity

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

After much investigation, I found that neither Ping or Okta could completely replace an on-prem AD server. Azure AD is much more difficult to use, especially in a mixed environment like we have.
Jeffrey B. Jeffrey B.

Data della recensione: 9/10/2019

Solid way to manage users

I use jump-cloud for my own business and my clients primarily to help with user management and to manage access to the various services that are used. It jump make all this easier.

Vantaggi

It solves a bunch of problems all at once. You can have Jumpcloud handle your G Suite/Office 365 password, then use that same password for your computer logins and well as for your office's WiFi. A lot of people miss that last one. Small business rarely change the WiFi password, so every exemployee knows how to log in. With Jumpcloud Radius service, everyone uses their Jumpcloud password to log in. If someone is no longer with the company, you disable their Jumpcloud account and they no longer can log in.
If you are a Linux admin, Jumpcloud's system agent can handle password, or even better ssh keys with two-factor authentications. This really take security up while making all it easy to manage.
They keep adding features as well, like recently added management of Bitlocker.

Inconvenienti

I only have minor grips. Like to manage LDAP, you have to create an LDAP bind user. No big deal, but that is the only thing I'm going to use that account for. The fact that it shows up as an option for G Suite or for system log ins is unnecessary. Seems like that should be a special user locked away under LDAP tab somewhere.

Carl S. Carl S.
  • Settore: Marketing e pubblicità

Data della recensione: 24/8/2020

Excellent Solution for User and Device Management, Directory and Security

We are using JumpCloud as central directory, for SSO, for device and user management and partially MDM functionality. We love the support service, their incredibly enthusiastic and helpful staff. Support is brilliant! They are response time is sometimes hard to believe. The speed with which they have implemented features they mentioned in phone calls a few days before... we are well impressed. The end user experience is simple and assigning users to devices is lightning fast. JumpCloud helps us leverage zero touch deployment as well. We love that it has so many SSO integrations, too.

Vantaggi

Great UI, self explanatory, fast and works in almost any browser (desktop and mobile). The ease of use is incredible. Basically no learning curve at all.

Inconvenienti

It would be great to have even more MDM functionality, especially for Mac and mobile devices.

Okta e Hexnode UEM

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Great experience with their team and it is the ideal solution for our setup.
Kyle R. Kyle R.
  • Settore: Cosmetica

Data della recensione: 21/9/2020

A great solution for a cloud-based business

Vantaggi

JumpCloud solved a number of issues for us as we needed a cloud-based identity management and also a system management tool for our distributed workforce. The product has constantly been improving over the 2 years we have used it. Set-up is fairly easy and it was pretty simple to roll-out.

Inconvenienti

There are some limitations that I hope are improved as the product develops. MDM is currently limited in functionality, and the System Insights still require command-line input to gather detailed information. It doesn't not have commands that can run on a system automatically when joined which would be nice.

OneLogin
Jesse P. Jesse P.
  • Settore: Computer e sicurezza della rete
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 26/4/2021

The first and most crucial step on my ZeroTrust Networking and various compliance initiatives.

I have been spinning my wheels in implementing ZeroTrust principles in my network, trying to set up the myriad of tools to extend an on-prem directory. I realize I was stuck in 2010, resulting in an unhealthy relationship with Microsoft Active Directory. Now I can tie in all the different services on the cloud to a directory that doesn't so much care about the underlying infrastructure, I can focus on the users and devices and let JumpCloud keep the lights on for me.

Also, I recently had a few gaps in my HIPAA security audit, and I was able to address them very simply with JumpCloud. This turned a fairly lengthy process of configuration management for predominantly mobile devices into a very simple and well-documented solution. The result is I passed my HIPAA verification.

Vantaggi

I love the single source of truth in a cloud-native platform. For me, this feels a little like Git for Users/Devices in that I trust that this is where my users/devices live, not spread out across dozens of disparate systems. Also... dead simple ssh with mfa on Linux... MIND BLOWN!

Inconvenienti

Currently, there is no support for device management on Chromebooks or Android.

Okta e OneLogin

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

JumpCloud had the features of the competitors I wanted, plus the device management features the others did not have. In the end I have ONE tool that does what it would take TWO tools to do with another platform.
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 9/11/2021

Perfect solution for an easy to implement IT systems management

The initial problem we were trying to solve was user management as we were originally a smaller company and used a lot of shared machines. Once we got on board with Jumpcloud, the ease of understanding and implementing device policies was near second to none, and even the use and set up of a Radius server for our Wifi management was near second to none.

Finally, the support received from Jumpcloud is definitely second to none. If you have any issues, they're more than happy to jump on a call with you to work through an issues you may have, or to listen to any feature requests you're needing.

Vantaggi

The ease of use of Jumpcloud and setting up our office equipment is the best thing about this service. Being able to add users with the ease of a click to shared machines, or adding new staff to your office Wifi, or make sure you have the best policies in place to keep your machine secure. JumpCloud is by far the best solution for those smaller businesses that don't have the time or the budget for a dedicated IT team

Inconvenienti

There isn't much to not like anymore. They now have VPP deployment for Macs and custom package deployments for mac. The only shortfall, for now, is that there currently isn't the ability to do automatic updating of Mac apps purchased via VPP. The last part that we'd like is iOS management.

Perché passare a JumpCloud Directory Platform

Ease of use and the price
183 recensioni