Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su AllegianceMD

AllegianceMD is a cloud-based medical software system that is designed to serve the needs of small and midsize practices, as well as ambulatory surgery centers. The solution includes practice management functionality for billing...

Scopri di più

• Settore: Medicina alternativa
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 14/12/2016

Exslant for any Gp

It Looks good on the Network and would yous it my self in me Practise would recommend it to other Australian Doctors

Vantaggi

Has a Place for Business and Peasants and I have Looked on the Network all around and haven't found any Like this has prickly every aspect for Doctors

Right on for Price

Leah S.
  • Settore: Salute, benessere e fitness
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 11-50 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 29/8/2017

Decent PM and billing system

Practice management and EMR.

Vantaggi

This system is easy to use and navigate. The functions are straight forward and simple to figure out.

Juana M.
  • Settore: Salute mentale
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 2/1/2021

Features don't work

I would absolutely not recommend this program due to it not working properly AND how long they took to address my concerns. When I told them I was leaving, they tried to charge me a cancelation fee despite my long and recorded history of complaints of not being able to actually use the software. I was paying about $450 for this program AND paying for another EHR while waiting for this one to be functional. That never happened so I switched.

Vantaggi

Documentations was a breeze for intakes and follow up notes. Also templates are customizable though they do provide some standard templates. Adding macros/quick text is easy as well. The only thing that works about this program are the notes. The patient portal did not work consistently, but when it does, the questionnaires port into the chart for ease of note integration without double entry.
The person assigned to my account for setup was very nice as was the person who helped with demo. But the program itself did not function properly. Billing was also easy to do in the system.

Inconvenienti

Most of the features I switched for did not work. The patient portal did not work on computer or mobile device, despite there being an app. I was later told though they had an app it was still in testing and did not work on IOS. When the program was demo'ed to me, I was told they have an app and website portal. When patients were able to login to the portal, from a computer only, the signed intakes did not port into the chart. I then had to print out copies for signature and keep hard copies in the office. When Covid happened, I could not longer use the system because people were not coming into the office. So I was double paying to continue my old EHR. They kept telling me someone was fixing this, but it was not fixed. The scan to chart and upload feature does not work except for on a pc, so I'm told. The fax did work but it does not auto assign to a chart. You have to manually put it where it needs to be. I don't have a pc so I can not confirm if it works there. I was also not told that upfront. They also told me they were rolling out Telehealth but did not do it before I left (which was after about 2 months). I would not recommend this program.

Alternative considerate

Kareo Clinical e SimplePractice

Perché scegliere AllegianceMD

I wanted more features and better billing. I did not get that.

Software precedente

TheraNest
Donna W.

Data della recensione: 22/2/2013

Veracity has and continues to meet the needs of our faility. They are always updating the...

On a scale from 1 - 10. I give it a 10+ try it out I believe you will like not only the price but how easy it is to use.

Vantaggi

Everything - Since the low monthly price includes everything you need even the Clearinghouse. It makes my job so much easier. Any time I have a question I call the same customer support number no mate what it is for and again no charge. New system updates no charge.

Inconvenienti

Haven't came a cross any it made it so easy to met our meaningful use requirements that it pays for its self.

Daniel P.

Data della recensione: 2/2/2013

From our previous horrible EHR experience, we were terrified to move to another EHR. However, we had to move away from our previous EHR. We decided to go with Allegiance veracity. We were up and running on billing and EHR in less than 4 weeks. It is amazing to say the least. It's packed with great features that no one we demoed could offer, and they are always adding more features. It's Extremely easy to use. The company support has been great to us thus far. I would definitely recommend them.

Rekha R.
  • Settore: Studi medici
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Più di 2 anni

Data della recensione: 26/6/2018

THis is a very frustrating EMR company. Full of glitches. We never get straight answers and...

Not worth using them

Vantaggi

The notes and templates can be customized well. Initially was good but they cannot keep their employees. Have to make several calls. Sometimes we cannot get through to them.

Inconvenienti

Billing is not reliable. They have many glitches and we have to constantly be vigilant. sometimes difficult to get through. Medicare payments do not come through in a timely fashion. They always have to check with engineering to find out why. They are their own clearing house so I am surprised they cannot do things in a timely fashion.

Jason W.
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari
2,5

Data della recensione: 23/3/2016

Daily usage for financial, biolling, accounting and collecting purpops

Vantaggi

The billing and patient demographics along with the HIPPA chart tab.

Inconvenienti

Posting, and having to select the different page formats i.e. PR-2, 1st reports and vital sheets and guarantor tabs not being able to be on a case by case selection for billing and posting.

John L.

Data della recensione: 14/3/2014

I like this company

We've purchased the system late 2013 and we are up and running already with no issues. Like previous reviews had pointed out, no hidden charges, everything is included, great support. They helped us customize our templates. Overall, it's very solid software, very easy to use and no issues so far. I definitely recommend it.

John L.

Data della recensione: 14/3/2014

I like this company

John D.

Data della recensione: 17/7/2010

Good product

I really recommend it.
Good price, good customer service.
We have been very happy so far.

Vantaggi

Very advanced, and complete EHR, easy to use EHR.
Billing is great, great claim scrubber
Patient portal
E-prescription with the EHR
Alergy, Drug Interactions
Lab results

None so far

F J.

Data della recensione: 14/8/2013

Stay Away

I am a Family Practice provider and had a terrible experience with AllegianceMD. The software has many glitches and charting issues which require time consuming workarounds leading to practice inefficiencies. The customer support was easy to reach although they could not provide suitable answers to questions frequently. After reporting a dissatisfaction with the product within the first month of implementation, AllegianceMD billed my practice $3895.00 and refused even a partial refund for their inadequate product. We never went "live" with the system. Stay away from this company!

Mark L.

Data della recensione: 28/2/2010

Practice manager

NO HIDDEN CHARGES like eclinical.

Vantaggi

After being burned by three EHR systems, We decided to go with allegiance, the system is superb, no complaints. Personal customer service. Very helpful, and quick to respond. I couldn't be happier

None so far

Tanya D.

Data della recensione: 27/9/2012

We have used two EMRs prior to this one. I would have to say this is the most advanced customizable EMR and a billing system we have used so far. So many features included, they are always updating their system. The customer service has been very helpful so far.

Bonny O.

Data della recensione: 9/11/2011

Love the system. It's easy to learn, very affordable, and NO hidden fees. Collecting from insurance often takes less than 10 days. The company constantly makes improvements based on user feedback.

AllegianceMD is very customizable and I recommend 100%!!

David K.

Data della recensione: 16/12/2010

Good system

Recommended

Vantaggi

Very high tech, a step up from what we have been using

None, running very reliable

Tiffany B.
  • Settore: Studi medici
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 51-200 dipendenti
  • Ogni mese di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 11/1/2018

Allegiance is amazing

Vantaggi

I've used this software on different occassions and it was easy to use and there were many options to choose from. Love this software