Panoramica delle recensioni degli utenti

Informazioni su NOLA

NOLA is a call center solution designed to help businesses connect with customers through outbound or inbound calls in compliance with telephone consumer protection act (TCPA) regulations. It enables sales and marketing teams to...

Scopri di più

• Dimensioni dell'azienda: 11-50 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 5/4/2021

All in One platform

All I can say is you must try this to see how your business can change.

Vantaggi

I love NOLA we can email, SMS, dial and voice drop, and more all in one platform. The ease of use and my collectors love it in 33 years NEVER have I used such a product that has all in one product. I can do more with less $ and the pricing has blown my prior platform to shame. I was shy trying it until we used it and then the income changed almost instantly. The collectors love it the most because it's easy for them to use and text and email debtors. You got to try this!

Inconvenienti

No downside whatsoever. I have no downside to this product.

Jordan S. Jordan S.
  • Settore: Servizi finanziari
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 6-12 mesi

Data della recensione: 13/1/2021

Revolutionary

Highly recommend

Vantaggi

Ease of uploading accounts and the integration with the excel files from simplicity. Can upload a campaign in under 10 minutes.

Inconvenienti

Although changes were made about the progress of the campaign. I still have trouble understanding how much of it is left.

Utente Verificato
  • Settore: Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per Più di 1 anno

Data della recensione: 15/6/2021

Most affordable software which help your business to grow

Overall it is a most affordable software so you can use it for small business as well because it has all the function which required like call recording , call monitoring and so on.

Vantaggi

With the help of this software you can monitor call , record it and analyze it and also use it for future reference. This software is best for service industry and BPO/KPO . This software is cloud base but you can also use it on any desktop (Linux, Mac etc).This software is affordable and easy to use with 24*7 technical assistance on phone , email.

Inconvenienti

We can't access it on phone so if they launch mobile version as well so I think it will become perfect.

Le alternative a NOLA più popolari

James g H. James g H.
  • Settore: Mezzi di comunicazione
  • Dimensioni dell'azienda: 2-10 dipendenti
  • Ogni giorno di utilizzo per 1-5 mesi

Data della recensione: 12/1/2021

The best for the market

My experience has been great it’s a great software and can’t wait to see the future of it

Vantaggi

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can upload CVS contacts and everything is placed in its right format it’s been very easy for me to contact clients and customers.

Inconvenienti

I would like to be able to video conference